Bleach: Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A long time coming
by Calcifer Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:29 pm

» Calcifer St.Clair
by Calcifer Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:26 pm

» Chara St.Clair
by Chara Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:11 pm

» Ashes, ashes, we all fall....
by Kirino Yamazu Wed May 31, 2017 2:00 am

» Broken Promises on Sunday..
by BloomingLove Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:19 pm

» Red painted White rose
by lonewolvernsoul Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:55 am

» Silence in Death
by Alessandra Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:06 am

» Takusen II: The Revampening!
by lonewolvernsoul Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:58 am

» Sachio Koizumi
by Sachio Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:30 pm

» Just another interuption
by Asuna Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:07 am

Top posting users this month
No user

Ovidio Zorrilla

2 posters

Go down

Ovidio Zorrilla Empty Ovidio Zorrilla

Post by Al Piacere Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:33 pm

"I have read the RP Rules and agree to follow those rules or accept the judgement of the administration for any infractions I may cause. If I have any concerns or questions, I understand to refer to the aforementioned regulations or ask the staff before proceeding further. I understand that I am responsible for my character's information and actions in the story."
~ Al Piacere

Ovidio Zorrilla Ovidio%20Zorrilla%20small
Currently only a Hollow
Name:Ovidio Zorrilla
Nickname: Baa-Ba
Title: The Sloth of Hueco Mundo
Race: Hollow

~Personal Information~

Nationality: Hueco Mundo-nese? In all seriousness, ethnicity: Hispanic
Birthday: October 30th
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 160 lbs
Build: Mesomorph, lean muscles although not too well defined
Skin Tone: Olive
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Dark brown
Hand Orientation: Ambidextrous
Sexuality: Asexual, Aromantic
Relationship Status: Single
Tattoos: N/A
Blood Type:A+
Medical Disorders: Clinical Laziness?
Physical Disabilities: N/A
Unique Characteristics:N/A
Familial Ties: N/A

Education: None, he is essentially illiterate, although he is extremely well-versed in the textile field.

Personality: Ovidio is primarily characterized by his laziness. He lacks the passion and bloodlust one would expect his kind to have, and has only hunger as motivation. Even then, his hunts aren't without an excessive amount of whining.

With his nonchalance comes a laid-back, friendly even, attitude, and an optimistic view on the world. He is not ambitious at all and would be happy to just spend his days napping under Hueco Mundo's dim moonlight. He isn't very opinionated, and is usually overlooked because he goes with the flow, but he can become extremely stubborn when it comes to the few topics on which he has a strong opinion.

Background: As a newly-emerged Adjuchas, there isn't much to say about Ovidio's past. He has no recollection of his pre-Gillian days, let alone his time as a human. All he remembered was being shoved around a sea of consciousness and sparks of pain. It was bothersome, and he did not like it. Why did the dumb mass that was his Gillian have to go pick a fight? It was exasperating, but just as Ovidio had started ranting in his mind, the consciousnesses around him dispersed while his grew and grew until it emerged into the Adjuchas known as Ovidio Zorrilla.

He had no idea how he knew that was his name, but he soon discovered that he inexplicably knew many things and gave up asking so many questions. Instead, he opted to enjoy his newly acquired freedom by...not doing anything. Many Hollows tried to eat him on a daily basis when he had first evolved, but he had learned pretty quickly how to avoid fights and hide in the trees of the Forest of Menos. What Hollow could reach him were either agile pre-Gillian level Hollows that avoided him, or other Adjuchas who soon learned that it was much less troublesome to eat the Gillians on the forest floor than to be buried in his gross wool.

~Profession Information~
Affiliation: Waiting for more information to be released?
Previous Affiliation: N/A
Operating Base: His bed
Team: N/A
Partner: N/A

~Equipment~
Primary:
N/A
Secondary:
N/A

~Combat Information~
Combat Style: Ovidio is not an offensive fighter. He relies heavily on using his release forms to trap his opponents and shield himself until his enemies tire out or suffocate. He is nevertheless a skilled hand-to-hand fighter, but, again, too much effort, so he would much rather hide behind a strong shield and let his opponent have at it while he rests.

Combat Attributes:
Total Stats: 2

• Endurance: 1

• Hand-to-Hand: 1

Reishi : 200

~Reiryoku~
Reiatsu Color: Gold
Reiatsu Shape: A layer of unprocessed wool
Reiatsu Type: Standard
Reiatsu Affinity: Hollow
Reiatsu Amount: Small

~Release Forms and Techniques~

--Hollow Form--
Hollow Appearance:
Hollow Form Abilities:
--Passive Abilities--
--Basic Abilities--

• Abrigo Afectuosa:
  • Néctar Corrosiva:
  • Tom Asomando:
  • Juegos de Persecución:

--Advanced Abilities--

• Buen Provecho:

--Superior Abilities--

• Nido Sofocante:

--Ultimate Ability--

Locked Content:

~Trivial~
Dislikes: Humidity
Favorite foods:
Least Favorite foods:
Theme song(s):
Spoiler:

Last edited by Al Piacere on Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:55 am; edited 13 times in total
Al Piacere
Al Piacere

Character sheet
Reishi: 200
Stats::

Back to top Go down

Ovidio Zorrilla Empty Re: Ovidio Zorrilla

Post by Aloysius Koehler Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:55 pm

I never thought I'd see the day where someone created a hollow character that was a sheep... And make it funny to boot...

At any rate, you seem to be a little stuck on the combat attribute system from what I can tell. You start at rank 1, which will always give you 2 points to spend on stats from the get-go. You can spend them however you wish, but you only get 2 at the moment until you level up further. The amount of stat points you have to spend is determined by rank.

Only list the attributes you put stat points to.

In your techniques, time should be counted in posts, not minutes or seconds. It's hard to judge how quickly techniques work otherwise.

Lastly, what are you planning with the Cero Techniques section, exactly?
Aloysius Koehler
Aloysius Koehler

Male Posts : 64

Character sheet
Reishi: 900

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Piacere Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:00 pm

You really helped me out there with the stat points. xD I listed them as place holders to help me figure out what options I have available in the future, same with Cero techniques. I'll remove them.

Do I still need to fill out my character's Resurreccion/Ultimate release info though if he is still only a Hollow?
Al Piacere
Al Piacere

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloysius Koehler Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:05 pm

No you do not. You only have to fill in the first release abilities to give us a clear idea of what you're going for.

They're not set in stone, though, if you want to change them after getting approved, you always can. They'd just need to get reapproved at that point.

You can fill in the later releases and get those approved at your convenience.

Also bear in mind that there is a limit of 6 abilities per release state, so you've got plenty more you can fill on your first release if you wanted to.

Also, again, what's the cero techniques section for?
Aloysius Koehler
Aloysius Koehler

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Piacere Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:10 pm

I had the habit of separating Cero techniques with the rest of the Arrancar techniques when I'm RPing Arrancars. In my head, they were the equivalent of Kido, but I saw that they were listed under Arrancar techniques so I removed it.
Al Piacere
Al Piacere

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloysius Koehler Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:19 pm

Well, in this case, ceros are not part of your hollow or resurrecion abilities.

You get technique slots with each rank, and you make a tech sheet that lists what other abilities your hollow has. Each race has their own list of pre-approved techniques you can just throw onto there, or you can create your own to get approved. But that part is separate from the character sheet.

The tech sheets go here.

While the technique lists for each race are here.

Simple enough, right? All you have to worry about at the moment are your hollow abilities. Ceros can come afterwords.
Aloysius Koehler
Aloysius Koehler

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Piacere Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:56 am

Me thinks that I am done. Edited 13 times >,>; and that's after Aloysius posted.

Awaiting review! Very Happy
Al Piacere
Al Piacere

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloysius Koehler Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:48 am

Alrighty, let's get started then, shall we?

With Abrigo Afectuosa, is there a limit to how much wool can be supported at once? If you make it too thick and dense, to the point that it can block higher-ranked abilities, alongside the other effects the wool also has, it would be overpowered. So bear that in mind.

How effective is Tom Asomando? Does it allow you to use any abilities while being camouflaged?  A basic-ranked stealth tech shouldn't be so powerful if it does. Does it cloak any reishi build-up when you're going to attack while stealthed?

Juegos de Persecución: just lul. That's all I can say. That's too funny...

What is the limit that Buen Provecho can heal? Healing techs generally can't heal limbs or the likes in-combat without staggering stamina costs. Healing techs have been nerfed pretty hard, so you should be careful about that.

Okay, as hilarious as Nido Sofocante is as well, I have two things to note:

You don't really say what the wool would be doing to hinder or harm opponents or help yourself in battle. That's a big detail to be missing, I don't see the point to the technique.

Also, a really large vacuum cleaner would clearly counter such nonsense. Razz

Aside from that, a very good solid first attempt. You put time into this, which is good, and it shows. And it's the first time I've seen a sheep hollow that might actually work out somewhat okay. So I guess you get bonus points for that nonsense.
Aloysius Koehler
Aloysius Koehler

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Piacere Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:59 am

Abrigo Afectuosa
I built this character as a troll tank, so it can block strong blows, and by blows, I mean cutting, piercing, or blunt attacks. I would say that Superior level attacks from people of the same rank/level as he could be blocked once he has spent 1 post growing his fleece depending on how creative his opponents are. Wool is quite flammable and he still needs oxygen to survive.

I didn't really have a limit in mind for how much his wool can grow as it can be a double edged sword.  The stickiness of his wool can become a hindrance when he's not in an open space. I'm sort of thinking of a piece of gum sticking onto any and everything in its path and how sturdy it is will make it hard for him to squeeze through tiny space. I guess that the higher his defense becomes, the slower and less agile he becomes? Is that a fair trade off?

Tom Asomando
If he charges up his spiritual power to attack, it will come off as a sudden surge of Reiatsu coming from where he stands, but it will be hard to pinpoint who he is. He will "feel" like the Spiritual energy around him and could pass off as an unusual gathering of spiritual energy.

Buen Provecho
It will depend on what he ate. If he ate the limb of a super powerful spiritual being with lots of juicy spiritual energy in said limb, then he could potentially regrow a limb, but I highly doubt anyone will let him chomp on their character. Realistically speaking, he would probably only be able to heal surface wounds, minor internal injuries at most, by eating generic NPCs or a piece of someone's spiritual weapon.

Nido Sofocante
I don't think I worded this properly ^^; The wool was meant to fill up the whole space around him, so that if people within range do not move away in their post following Ovidio's, they would get caught in his sticky wool and see their movements greatly restricted.
Al Piacere
Al Piacere

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloysius Koehler Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:21 am

Abrigo Afectuosa
Basic ranked abilities should not normally be capable of blocking superior-ranked ones so easily, if at all. You're going to have to cut that down quite a bit, even if it does have a trade-off for that defensiveness. Gotta think creatively in battle, not just wool-wall people. Razz

Tom Asomando
So it will attempt to disguise the reiatsu build up with the surroundings, but it's not necessarily perfect, as sudden and random appearances of energy buildup aren't exactly commonplace. Interesting, I'll have to think on that a bit.

Buen Provecho
The problem with that is that it's a high-level healing technique with no stamina cost, despite its obvious drawback of requiring great amounts of energy to be consumed to pull off. Furthermore, you described it as capable of recovering stamina even.

If I might suggest, you should rethink that some. Vampirism doesn't really suit your character's set up anyway, but a means to recover some, and I emphasize some, stamina to keep up the tankiness might be decent if you can come up with something that we can both agree with. As for the current ability, I'm going to have to say no. It's too much with too little actual drawbacks to balance it.

Nido Sofocante
As for your superior, make sure to specify what the goal and effects are, not just what happens. It's to give a clear picture to those being faced by that technique. We can't read your mind, you have to speak it for us so that we can respond appropriately.

You can always do what I do to simplify what you want to accomplish in a tech. That is list the charge time, if any, the drawbacks to the technique, and the effects. It gives you a good picture of how balanced the technique looks, as well as focusing your idea into something viable.

Here's an example if you want to read it, I did it on my CS when I was having a few doubts myself about the tech.

Tech Example Hoshi Kishi:

If you've got questions, don't be afraid to ask. You can also review some sheets that were already approved for a good idea of what we're looking for in balance, but don't take it completely to heart. All of the admins judge differently, that's why we have a double-approval system.

Again, good first try, just needs refinement, so don't get discouraged. Show me what you've got.
Aloysius Koehler
Aloysius Koehler

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Piacere Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:33 pm

Frankly, I do not feel like listing all the ways to counter this wool-wall or any of the listed abilities, so I will withdraw from this forum as a whole. Have a nice day.
Al Piacere
Al Piacere

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum