» Just another interuption
by Asuna Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:07 am

Top posting users this month

White Rook to defend White Queen

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

White Rook to defend White Queen

Post by lonewolvernsoul on Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:51 am

The sky broke open, the garganta opened up wide, and city under them were unsuspecting of the new and old arrivals. Rose stepped from the gapping maw of her gate from Las Noches and waited patiently for Dellindis to follow her. She stepped down onto a familiar looking building, glanced toward sunset and saw her water tower from before. She could see the battle scars of her skirmish were already being repaired. But all of that was just a passing thought as she moved around looked for any sign of Junko. She had her mission, and she had attempted to be more presentable, but she was back with almost the same scar and with a third follower.

The pressure of a higher ranked hollow with such an enormous amount of power left the air feeling heavy as her presence merely could choke lesser spirits. It threatened to disturb the town itself, and yet it was still not everything..

But Dellindis himself was of high rank, and while he had far more control than her, he added to the threat by simply being there with her. Two arrancar in one city was dangerous enough to cause alarm. If you were surveying for that kind of thing. It had been weeks since she was here, but it all feels like only a few days, so there was time for shinigami, quincy, and whatever else to put down something that would alert them to her presence. But she had been told to find Junko to get a hold of Asuna, but she could no longer sense the shinigami named Junko.

She paused there on the roof tops, contemplating what to do, but the imperfect arrancar drew only blanks. Evan helped. "Last time your existance was just enough to get their attention. But generally the most common way to get the attention of a shinnigami as a hollow is to start killing off humans. Cero tend to get their attention." He explained, noting the time of day. It was already night, there would be a fair limit to how many humans would be roaming at night.

"I don't think they'd like that if they don't like me even being here while they are not looking after me." Rose said, which sounded like her thinking out loud. But if that did confuse her fellow arrancar, what she did next might throw him for a loop. She moved to the near edge of the building, sat down, and then began to prepare for a nap. It was the only thing she could think to do while she waited for Asuna to notice her.

"I suppose you could do that too, your pressure is probably suffocating and would eventually alert them. But that's just a build up of what you can do, and you did have a fight. She already mentioned the ability to sense your cero going off, maybe there's a way you can do it without destroying things?"

"That's not much fun." Lilith piped up, standing next to Dellindis with her parasol up despite the lack of rain or sun. "But humans do have things called fireworks that act like cero. Just throw them up in the air. What can you hurt that's up there anyways? The stars?"

Evan looked up at them, and then made a noise of interest. "That would be both impressive and notable, but i think unlikely. However, Lilith has an idea. Just shoot some cero up in the sky. Even if the humans notice them, they will look out of season at best."

Rose looked up at the two, no, the tree as the two talked. She looked as bored as a mono tempered puppet could, but followed their words and the plan to its end. They wanted her to signal to the shinigami with her abilities. She considered it, and decided they had a good point. So much like Lilith convincing her to kill off that silver eyed arrancar in the dessert of Los Noches, she stood up and just did it.

She lifted her hand up, casually taking her usual stance when firing off a cero, and the energy sparked to life in her hand. It looked as if it were aimed straight at Dellindis and her two friends, it grew as it charged, and the color brightened. She appeared to have lost all of her marbles at this point and was about to try to kill them all, only to throw her hand up as she launched it up high into the sky. It streaked through it, reaching a point when the air wouldn't allow it to stay formed, and it exploded!

With the loud sounds of cero attacks, it also lighted up the sky. It very easily resembled a flare going off, except without the smoke. And filled to the brim with the hollows Reishi. Unimaginable raw energy blew up in the atmosphere and would alert anyone with the ability to sense her, including Junko if she were hiding herself skillfully, and hopefully this would make her call for her captain, and the woman who'd have her hands on a new rook soon enough.

Last edited by lonewolvernsoul on Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Description: A thin layer of Rose's numbing pink poison laces Toxico's blade, sealed or released.
Effect: This poison is less concentrated than an actual injection, and instantly numbs the nerves of the wound it lands. The receiver of this attack doesn't even realize they've been attacked until feeling comes back three posts later, they see the wound, or depending on the severity of the wound, bleed out.
lonewolvernsoul

Female Posts : 449

Character sheet
Reishi: 900
Stats::

Back to top Go down

Re: White Rook to defend White Queen

Post by Asuna on Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:21 am

Asuna stepped out of the senkai gate into kagamino city instantly her sences were on fire. There was a great deal of hollow pressure filling the air, almost as if announcing the location, large bursts of cero expoded in the air.

Without a word asuna headed towards the presence, a feeling of familiarity filled her, as she got closer to the source of the cero.
She kept her hand near her blade, there was a difference that she could barely detect.

And on icy wings she glides, bringing death with her. The blade mistress, who's icy blades cut to the bone and freeze the soul. Beware her frozen forest for in it lays her icy domain, and those who enter....never leave.
Asuna

Character sheet
Reishi: 1000

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul on Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:32 am

When she was done displaying her position, and flexing her gained power, Rose lowered her hand to her side limply. She stared blankly as the three of them reacted, even the cool headed Evan felt a little sweat form on his neck because he couldn't quiet tell if she was going to annihilate them. Lilith was hiding behind Dellindis and himself, clearly afraid for her life. And then there was Rose, as calm and as hard as she has been since Akumu. He wondered if he'd ever see Rose's smile again.

Just then, they all felt something approaching, at an insane speed. Rose looked in the direction of said rocketing spirit, but she did not seem on edge at all. She had grown in the couple of weeks, and was now closer to Asuna in power. Which might be more impressive for her new employer than one less scratch on her skin. No matter how much it had upset the female arrancar to receive a new scratch only minutes after the old one was healed.

Description: A thin layer of Rose's numbing pink poison laces Toxico's blade, sealed or released.
Effect: This poison is less concentrated than an actual injection, and instantly numbs the nerves of the wound it lands. The receiver of this attack doesn't even realize they've been attacked until feeling comes back three posts later, they see the wound, or depending on the severity of the wound, bleed out.
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna on Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:42 am

Asuna stopped herself finding herself standing before the arrancar named rose, there was another arrancar standing near her. One she had not seen before. She could almost tell that the woman had grown much stronger than when she had first met the hollow.

"Hello again little rose." She said politely with a small tip of her head
"Its inpolite to set up a ambush so brazenly." She said calmly, pointing at the other hollow beside her.

And on icy wings she glides, bringing death with her. The blade mistress, who's icy blades cut to the bone and freeze the soul. Beware her frozen forest for in it lays her icy domain, and those who enter....never leave.
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul on Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:24 am

Rose was turned to face the threat as she boldly tended to, despite already fighting a captain level shinigami today. But when she saw that it was the exact shinigami she was aiming to get the attention of, she relaxed. Not like she tensed up much more than she needed to turn her body to face Asuna.

She glanced away when the woman pointed out there were two arrancar. She was confused, however, to what Asuna meant by ambush. Behind him peaked out and suggested: "Maybe its best to introduce your cute friend." As she continued to hide behind the male arrancar they'd brought back like a stray off the street.

Rose was all ready to do so, before she realized she didn't know his name. Her blank face twisted to a half frown before she looked at Evan for help. He shrugged. "I don't recall taking his name, or giving him yours. It might be best to just keep going." He suggested, noting that if this indeed had been an ambush, it would have worked because the shinigami they seeked was here.

She turned back to Asuna. "I am here to be your Rook." She explained, ignoring the confusion as easily as she would had she not needed to talk.

lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna on Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:51 am

Asuna was not surprised to hear the reply however she was pleased to hear it "you understand the purpose of a rook?" She said with a small grin. She relaxed her pose a bit, she had not expected to run into the hollow again so soon. "What happened there?" She said rubbing away a small trickle of the dried blood from the hollow. "Your hair is far shorter than I recall it being." She commented affectionately

Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul on Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:11 am

Inside, for the sake of impressing her, she'd hoped the woman before her wouldn't notice the cut. She looked down at the cut, which would heal no problem eventually. It was deeper than the cut Junko had given her, but not by much. She had not at all noticed the hair until she thought about it. Half of it was cut right off at the base of her neck, and the other half was singed by the fire. She took the longest part and played with it in her hands, as if deciding if she missed it or not.

"I get attacked a lot." She said simply, repeating what she'd said the visit before when Asuna asked where she got the countless other's.

The deep down Rose, hoped that Akumu didn't disapprove..

lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna on Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:29 am

"I can see that" asuna said nonchalantly, "so what is with the fireworks display" she asked thinking about the possible repercussions of such a blatant display of power, but also there was a worry that it could draw unwanted shinigami to the area.

Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul on Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:33 am

Rose stopped playing with her singed hair to look up at Asuna, notably more talkative this time. "Evan suggested I get your attention with it." She explained, but did not bother to explain who Evan was. Seeing how she had no idea what the arrancar's name was, his name could be Evan.

lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna on Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:56 am

Asuna looked at the hollow inquisitively thinking to herself "He must be Evan."

Asuna looked down towards the ground looking for a small bench or something to sit on. "My little rose, please have a seat with me." She said calmly despite her being on full alert.

"A rook is one of the most important pieces in the game of chess, a roof has the ability to protect the king in a way no other peice can. But the rook is powerful, and capable of ending a battle in conjunction with a second piece such as another rook.... or the queen." She explained, she remembered that rose had little knowledge of the outside world however, she hoped by taking the attractive hollow under her wing she would have a powerful friend and ally.

Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul on Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:28 am

Rose was not used to the notion of sitting down, but with a bit of a nudge from Evan, she did so, sitting on the ledge that was the lip of the building, her bare feet still on the solid roof of the modern day building. She was as close to Asuna as she pulled her to be, but didn't know what to do with her arms so she put them on the ledge.

She looked like she was focused on anything else as Asuna explained how to play a rook in the game of chess. She let her eyes drift over to Evan as she listened. As she finished, Evan spoke up, and Rose turned her full attention to Asuna. "And you are the queen? Then I am to protect you." She said, decidedly, with a force in her voice that was subtle but it was much more than Asuna heard from her in the time she'd talked to her.

lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna on Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:34 am

Asuna noticed the slight change in the hollow's demeanor.
"If that is your desire. I am but another piece in this game, i take on the only role i can, but i have no more value than you, your life is your own to live, i shall not ask you to lay it down for me." Asuna explained as she tried to figure out how to convey her reasoning to rose.

"I offered you the position of rook because, you have the battle hardness required of such a peice, but in that stalwart power of yours i can feel a deep power longing to be unleashed, I am a queen not by my own design but rather because that is what i require of myself." She said, running her hands through her hair.

Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul on Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:55 am

"Then I WILL protect you." She said, more forceful than before, but without getting too aggressive. She didn't even pull away as she ran her fingers through her hair. Either she understood or she didn't, it was hard to tell; But Rose had a fresh resolve to do this. She seemed determined. And was that really wroth taking from the hollow?

lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna on Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:03 pm

Asuna was surprised at the resolve the hollow was showing, and more so the forcefulness of her speaking, this was the first time the girl had shown any interest in something.

"So rose tell me a bit about what you can do and who you are." Asuna said with a sheepish grin.

Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul on Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:14 pm

There's where it gets hard, never mind the lack of words or the ability to put the remaining words in a sentence to best relay a message that she could understand, but she didn't actually know her capabilities and such. Evan would be best to ask, not her. He knows almost anything. He was even keen about this whole rook and queen thing.

She pulled away, and motioned towards Evan, who was still standing very close to Dellindis. "Ask him." She suggested, not realizing that Dellindis might be just as good to help her with this. As he watched that last fight. And there was an arrancar right beside them, who could probably stand up against her as well if Asuna wanted to request a demonstration if she were so inclined.

lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna on Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:58 pm

"So? tell me about my little rose then?" Asuna asked the Arancar standing beside her the night time air was nice and brisk and so far she had not sensed any hostile intent from anything so she released her guard just slightly.

Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis on Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:09 pm

Dellindis rose his eyebrow at the over familiarity of the two of them,it did occur to him at that moment that scorpion has the most polar interactions with shinigami..fighting one,at one moment a little bit later having pleasant chats with another...not to overlook the fact this particular one was being especially chummy with her...probably some missing info on his part he supposed.

He replied that inquisitive look her assumed was sent his way with one of his own.His own head quirked to the side as the shinigami sat down the company he's briefly been following and then started to explain the mechanics to one of her strategy games and it seamed the girl herself wanted a position which to him was more then a little odd,but then he was not one to preach oddness.

Dell would admit he was a bit surprised at the resolve and hardiness Rose was showing for the shinigami..but then,,he had to agree that he has not known her for that long...probably not even a day when he thought about it,So perhaps this was  a usual theme with her.

and the weirdest thing of them all was her pointing to him to him in knowing who she was and her combat ability's..although it was true he did get a good look at her combat ability's against that captain although she never went beyond basic combat skills  and cero's..so that in itself confused him as he had nowhere near any idea of her full combat techniques and his face was betraying his bewildered expression.

He shook his head out of his confusion as he turned to the shinigami..then back to the hollow and then back to the original point of interest "your little rose?" he said in a tone that was  just trying to get a grasp of the situation.

He sighed his eyes shut for a second before he opened his mouth.after all it was only polite to answer questions. "as for who she is" he gestured to the other arroncar on the roof "from what I've seen a crazy not all there brawler  who is rather good at kicking the living daylights out of anyone up in her face if that shinigami who is missing part of his ribs is anything to judge from" he idly scratched his neck as he scrunched his nose "but then again..our kind are not really known for our stable mindsets huh?" he commented to no one in particuler
Dellindis

Male Posts : 135

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul on Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:42 am

Evan was about to explain, what exactly it was not clear, when he was interrupted by the male arrancar beside him. He appeared to be considering this as either rude or convenient and then put his hand up when Rose seemed to argue the fact that she was talking to him and not Dellindis. "Don't worry about it, Th-I mean Rose. Its probably best someone she can hear be the one to explain." He said, then motioned for her to look over at the only real male present.

Rose's eyes only shifted a bit more to the left to watch him as he spoke. She didn't really understand all that he was saying, but tried to hang onto the very few that she did. 'Brawler', 'in her face', and 'our kind' stood out to her the best. The whole mindset and him just out right calling her insane didn't really register to the doll like figure with the asymmetrical chopped off hair cut.

She hoped that what he was saying was both true and satisfying to the shinigami that was recruiting her, and a part of that flashed across her eyes as she looked over at Asuna to see if she liked what she was hearing as much as Rose did.

lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna on Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:14 am

"she's the perfect rook, just as i surmised." Asuna said with a wide grin. Asuna debated on asking more but decided to hold her tongue instead waiting to see if rose or the other arancar had more to say

Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis on Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:48 am

The wolf's eyes turned to the less mentally sound arroncars weapon warily "allthough..getting hit by that weapon of hers is a really..really bad idea..and not only cause its very liable to cut something off,honestly the aftereffects are more of a problem then the actual cut.""

"And all i am saying is based on not seeing what her full power can do since she fought that shinigami until he decided that trying to beat her would no longer be viable.So from what you've explained on the subject she has the combat capability's to be whatever this rook your talking about is...as long as her full power is not something dumb."
Dellindis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul on Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:04 am

Rose was mostly tuned out at that point, but a thought occurred - a rare event indeed - and she turned her face to look back at Evan and Dellindis. She became concerned that she might loose her position as the rook if they discovered her 'full power' to be 'stupid'. It was hinted on her face, and written in bold in her eyes.

Evan was listening intently as the arrancar explained and brought up some highlight issues. Especially warning the girl of Toxico's poison which if glanced at seems like the blade was made of a metal with a pink hue until examined in more depth. The 'lamination' would appear imperfect with ripples on it, and if they slide their finger along the flat of the blade they'd only notice it was covered in something. If they were to cut themselves, the poison would activate upon touching the blood stream. They would also notice that it did not hurt to cut their finger.

Another point being that she had not fought the shinigami with her full potential. He glanced over in Asuna's direction, but caught the view of Rose. "He means Toxico Strike." He explained, or tried to. That was the answer based on the context clues.

Rose nodded, and then turned back to Asuna, oblivious to the idea that the male arrancar she'd brought here might even be a little worried about her potential.

lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna on Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:31 am

Asuna nodded as she listened.
"So your telling me her blade is very similar to my own, in that the cuts are worse after the wound is inflicted." She confided while still skirting the truth.
"So tell me what brings you with rose Evan?" she asked the second arrancar. "Are you one of her subordinates? or perhaps you intend to join the foundation of this small army?" She asked as she eyed the second hollow.

"My army consists of a pair of rooks, a knight, and a bishop as of now, however....." She paused and decided to refrain from finishing the sentence till she knew the stance of this unknown hollow

Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis on Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:46 am

He nodded to the shinigami as she elaborated on her own weapon which dellindis stored in his mind in case he needed to make a quick exit. His head quirked to the side as he looked over confused at rose..then back to Asuna "who the heck.is.ev...." he just shook his head..these people were just weird.

"To answer your second question" he mumbled something under his voice "one no i am not her subordinate,i just met her today after i was doing some stress relieving activity's and helped guide her around.." he shrugged "And two..this is the first i have ever heard of you and your whatever army its called" he just pointed his thumb at the scorpion hollow "im just accompanying her over there because hanging out in a decrepit crumbling castle is rather boring."
Dellindis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul on Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:05 am

Rose felt relieved to not be kicked out instantly, but ignored the talk about her weapon. She knew what her zan did, despite not knowing that it was called a zanpakuto. Toxico was her tail, of course it was dangerous~!

She turned to Dellindis as he began to get questioned by Asuna, her interest turned on the male arrancar. Without knowing it, he had two more pairs of eyes on him. Evan chuckled as Dellindis was accused of being him multiple times, and enjoyed its charm. Behind him, nearly poking him in the back with her parasol, Lilith was listening intently to see where he was planning to stand. She appeared to not want to be seen looking at him. "Are you still hiding? Rose wasn't going to hurt us then, or now." He sounded cool and calm, despite still feeling the air freeze the nap of his neck.

"HMPH!" She vocalized as she snapped back in her straight stance, back to back with Dellindis. "I was glaring. How dare he act so ungrateful! He's the one that said he'd follow Rose, he didn't HAVE to come."

lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna on Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:28 am

Asuna turned her attention back to rose.

"Can Evan be trusted?" she said as she once again reached out to stroke the remnants of Rose's hair, There was something saddening to her about the missing hair, it was a feature that she felt was very becoming of the hollow, even with the chitinous covering on the neck she still admired the lethal beauty of the hollow.

Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top