by Sachio Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:30 pm

» Just another interuption
by Asuna Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:07 am

Top posting users this month

Miyoko Ellise

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Miyoko Ellise

Post by Miyoko on Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:48 am

"I have read the RP Rules and agree to follow those rules or accept the judgement of the administration for any infractions I may cause. If I have any concerns or questions, I understand to refer to the aforementioned regulations or ask the staff before proceeding further. I understand that I am responsible for my character's information and actions in the story."
~ Miyoko

Name: Miyoko Ellise
Nickname:
Title:
Race: Shinigami

~Personal Information~
Nationality: Japanese/Caucasian
Birthday: 1992/9/29
Height: 176 CM
Weight: 130
Build: Athletic
Skin Tone: Fair
Eye Color: Blue to Red
Hair Color: Red
Hand Orientation: Ambidextrous
Sexuality: Bisexual
Relationship Status: Single
Tattoos: None
Blood Type: O+
Medical Disorders: Sadomasochist, Miyoko has a tendency to go psychopathically violent when under great amounts of pain and/or stress.
Physical Disabilities: None

Unique Characteristics:
Eyes glow and change from Blue to Red when feeling large amounts of pain, or if enraged.
Talks to human skull that she carries with her in a bag everywhere.

Familial Ties:
Family deceased.

Education:

Personality:
After a very traumatic childhood Miyoko became very antisocial and at times very violent. She has a hard time getting to know new people, and is very bad in social interactions. At times Miyoko may become very unstable, most times by her Zanpakuto.

Background:
Miyoko Lived a somewhat normal life, living with her Mother, Father. Going to school she didn't have too many friends, and took long absences due to her families frequent "trips". Is what she was told to explain to her teachers and the few other children that would ask where she had been, and how she aquired multiple bruises and cuts. Miyoko had been her families "plaything" for many long years of her so far short life, she and her siblings would be taken up to their families cabin about 2 hours outside of the city to be tortured and assaulted.

The final trip she took was when she was 13 years old, where she was sexually abused by her uncle and father for the final time. She finally broke when she heard a small voice calling her name during the assault, "Miyoko! Reach under the floorboard!... more to be added  

~Profession Information~
Affiliation: Gotei 13
Previous Affiliation: None
Operating Base: Soul Society
Team: None
Partner: None

~Equipment~
Primary:
Zanpakuto: The trademark weapons of the Shinigami. Capable of cutting spiritual bodies, they are amongst the few weapons which can be used to combat Hollows. Each Shinigami carries a Zanpakuto, and each Zanpakuto is unique: as the swords are both reflections of a Shinigami's soul and power, and sentient beings unto themselves.

Secondary: None

~Combat Information~
Combat Style:
Fast, agile, precise strikes, followed by all out finishers.

Combat Attributes:
(Refer to the Stat guide for this. It's a bit much to explain in a few sentences.)
Total: (#)

• Stat 1 (Speed 1)
  • Stat 2 (Endurance 1)

~Reiryoku~
Reiatsu Color: Red
Reiatsu Shape: Bleeding Heart
Reiatsu Type: Elemental
Reiatsu Affinity: Liquid - Blood
Reiatsu Amount: Significant

~Characteristics Of Zanpakuto Spirit~
Spirit Type: Zanpakuto
Height: 172 CM
Weight: 120
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Brown
Personality: Calm, assertive, Protective of Miyoko, can at times be jealous, particularly when Miyoko starts becoming close to new people.

Unique Characteristics: Tsubaki is very unmotivated until she senses Miyoko is in danger or when Miyoko goes on one of her rampages, normally attempting to calm Miyoko if her rampage isn't aimed towards an enemy, at times letting her go crazy if Tsubaki doesn't like a person.
Tsubaki is perfectly suited for Miyoko, being able to calm Miyoko when she goes on a rampage, as well as to control herself enough to attempt avoiding blows that may kill her. Pushing her to her mental limits and making her forget about pain, loss, and emotion, allowing Miyoko to unleash all out attacks with the fury of a demon.

~Release Forms and Techniques~

Zanpakuto Name: Tsubaki Mori
Base Appearance: Tsuba is shaped like a blood drop, with the rounded end towards the sharp side of the blade, long Ōdachi design, 4' blade, with a total length of (167cm) 5'6", 1cm thick blade. P.s. "Tsuba" is a hilt.

--Shikai--
Shikai Name: Tsubaki Mori
Release Command: Chishio (Translation: Blood spilt)
Shikai Appearance:

Shikai Abilities:

--Passive Abilities--:
Passive Bloodwell:
Passive: Bloodwell: Blood from cutting enemies or from Miyoko's self inflicted wounds adds stacks of Bloodwell to Tsubaki Mori.

(Max Bloodwell stacks =30)

Berserk:
Berserk. While Myoko has 10< Bloodwell stacks she goes into a berserk rage, her combat ability is affected less from minor injuries, and her attacks become more vicious (her attacks hit a tiny bit harder) but also become reckless, (her attacks grow more powerful, and she becomes easier to land attacks on).

At 20 Bloodwell stacks Miyoko is affected less by her minor injuries, and attacks more ferociously then before, (doing slightly more damage then when in "Berserk stage 1").

--Basic Abilities--
Demonic Fury:
Active: Demonic Fury. Miyoko goes berzerk in order to dull pain (Miyoko won't be able to block while using this skill, Miyoko gains .5 Bloodwell stacks (rounding down if no whole number is reached) each time she gets injured while using this ability, and her attacks aren't slowed as badly by wounds) and launch a fast barrage of 6 (each slash uses a small amount of stamina) slashing attacks at her opponent, these slashes gain Bloodwell from Miyoko landing attacks on her enemy, these attacks are also very random and unpredictable, as a result are easy to land, but aren't always the best locations to attempt to land strikes. Most likely to land on her targets limbs, causing minor damage.

Blood Bind Ally:
Blood Bind ally. Tsubaki mori binds her blood reserves to a target ally, slowly healing minor wounds over 3 posts. Bloodwell is depleted if this is used. can not use on self.

--Advanced Abilities--

Ravage:
Ravage. Tsubaki mori gains thousands of small blood needles on the blade, increasing the rate of gained bloodwell stacks *2  (each hit = 2 stacks). Only comes into effect if Tsubaki has more then 7 Bloodwell stacks, lasts for 7 successful strikes or successful blocks with Tsubaki Mori, and costs Miyoko a very small amount of her own health per strike or block.

--Superior Abilities--
Bloody Bindings:
Bloody Bindings: Miyoko consumes 10 Bloodwell stacks from Tsubaki Mori, to form sharp free floating chain out of extremely dense blood between her arm and the center of Tusbaki Mori's pole, If an opponent gets cut by the chain it gives +1 stack of Bloodwell to Tsubaki Mori (This way of gaining Bloodwell stacks CAN NOT be increased by the "Ravage"
effect of Bloodwell), These chains can be controlled by Miyoko to defend against attacks, or to allow for the throwing of her scythe in a high speed spinning attack that deals minor damage per hit, and hits (5) times(these attacks gain stacks of Bloodwell the same as regular attacks). These chains can be broken with moderate~large force, and if they become broken they can't be reformed for 4 posts.

--Ultimate Ability--
Kaijuchiobu - Montser Blood Orb:
Kaijuchiobu: Miyoko charges her reishi her stacks of Bloodwell for a few moments before she forms a large orb of blood and fires it into the air over an area, this orb explodes in a cone shape downwards into high velocity rain, these droplets solidify into spikes which impale and do moderate damage to anything they land on, making any limbs they land on unusable for 1 post. Kaijuchiobu can be charged for longer durations, in doing so becomes larger, and consumes greater amounts of stamina and Bloodwell stacks (from 10~15 Bloodwell stacks), in order to increase Kaijuchiobu's area(30~50m), range (50~80m).

--Bankai--

Bankai Name:
Release Command:
Bankai Appearance:

Bankai Abilities: (Limit 6)
--Passive Abilities--

--Basic Abilities--

--Advanced Abilities--

--Superior Abilities--

--Ultimate Ability--

--Ultimate Release--

~Trivial~
Dislikes: Fast deaths.
Favorite foods: Pokki!
Least Favorite foods: Not having Pokki!~~
Theme song(s):

Last edited by Miyoko on Wed May 06, 2015 10:32 am; edited 20 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed some skills, edited Zanpakuto detail)
Miyoko

Character sheet
Reishi: 200
Stats::

Back to top Go down

Re: Miyoko Ellise

Post by Miyoko on Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:03 am

Wouldn't mind if someone would tell me how this looks so far.
Still very WIP
Miyoko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloysius Koehler on Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:30 pm

Fixed Template:

Code:

"I have read the RP Rules and agree to follow those rules or accept the judgement of the administration for any infractions I may cause. If I have any concerns or questions, I understand to refer to the aforementioned regulations or ask the staff before proceeding further. I understand that I am responsible for my character's information and actions in the story."
~ Miyoko

[hr]
[url=http://www.servimg.com/view/19210201/4][img]http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/19/21/02/01/rp_scy10.jpg[/img][/url]

Name: Miyoko Ellise
Nickname:
Title:
Race: Shinigami

[center][b]~Personal Information~[/b][/center]
Nationality: Japanese/Caucasian
Birthday: 1992/9/29
Height: 176 CM
Weight: 130
Build: Athletic
Skin Tone: Fair
Eye Color: Silver/Red
Hair Color: Red
Hand Orientation: Ambidextrous
Sexuality: Bisexual
Relationship Status: Single
Tattoos: None
Blood Type: O+
Medical Disorders: Sadomasochist
Physical Disabilities: None

Unique Characteristics:
Eyes glow and change from silver to red when feeling large amounts of pain.
Talks to human skull that she carries with her in a bag everywhere.

Familial Ties:
Family deceased.

Education:
Degree in Computer science

Personality:
See medical disorders.

Background:
Miyoko Lived a somewhat normal life, living with her Mother, Father, and her older Brother and Sister. Going to school she didn't have too many friends, and took long breaks due to her families frequent "trips",

[hr]
[center][b]~Profession Information~[/b][/center]
Affiliation: Gotei 13
Previous Affiliation: None
Operating Base: Soul Society
Team: None
Partner: None

[center][b]~Equipment~[/b][/center]
Primary:
Zanpakuto: The trademark weapons of the Shinigami. Capable of cutting spiritual bodies, they are amongst the few weapons which can be used to combat Hollows. Each Shinigami carries a Zanpakuto, and each Zanpakuto is unique: as the swords are both reflections of a Shinigami's soul and power, and sentient beings unto themselves.

Secondary: None

[center][b]~Combat Information~[/b][/center]
Combat Style:
Fast, agile, precise strikes, followed by all out finishers.

Combat Attributes:
(Refer to the Stat guide for this. It's a bit much to explain in a few sentences.)
Total: (#)
[list]
[*]Stat 1 (#)
[*]Stat 2 (#)
[/list]

[center][b]~Reiryoku~[/b][/center]
Reiatsu Color: Red
Reiatsu Shape: Skull
Reiatsu Type: Elemental
Reiatsu Affinity: Liquid
Reiatsu Amount: Significant

[center][b]~Characteristics Of Zanpakuto Spirit~[/b][/center]
Spirit Type: Zanpakuto
Height: 172 CM
Weight: 120
Eye Color: Silver
Hair Color: Silver
Personality: Calm, assertive, sexualy dominant
Unique Characteristics: Very protective of Miyoko

[hr]
[center][b]~Release Forms and Techniques~[/b][/center]
[hr]

Zanpakuto Name: Tsubaki Mori
Base Appearance: Tsuba is shaped like a blood drop

[center][b]--Shikai--[/b][/center]
Shikai Name:
Release Command:
Shikai Appearance:

Shikai Abilities:
[b]--Passive Abilities--[/b]

[b]--Basic Abilities--[/b]

[b]--Advanced Abilities--[/b]

[b]--Superior Abilities--[/b]

[b]--Ultimate Ability--[/b]

[center][b]--Bankai--[/b][/center]
Bankai Name:
Release Command:
Bankai Appearance:

Bankai Abilities: (Limit 6)
[b]--Passive Abilities--[/b]

[b]--Basic Abilities--[/b]

[b]--Advanced Abilities--[/b]

[b]--Superior Abilities--[/b]

[b]--Ultimate Ability--[/b]

[center][b]--Ultimate Release--[/b][/center]

[hr]
[b]~Trivial~[/b]
Favorite foods:
Least Favorite foods:
Theme song(s):

I fixed the template with the formatting tags. I took the liberty of adding the information you had into the template, so when you copy and paste, you should be set to continue.

Firstly, the top part that says you have read and agree to the RP rules is mandatory.

Now, for your personality, you could go into more detail about what she's like besides the Sadomasochist disorder. Nobody should be described with just one word, that would be kind of dull.

If your reiatsu is elemental, your affinity is the element that it uses. For you, your Reiatsu Type is Elemental, and its Affinity is Liquid. I would appreciate if you specified what you mean by liquid however.

Other than that, it's just minor details I fixed for you, because I'm kind, and this is your first time. Overall, so far so good. Just make sure to check your spelling here and there when you're done.
Aloysius Koehler

Male Posts : 64

Character sheet
Reishi: 900

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyoko on Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:39 pm

Added the stats, as well as adding a Shikai ability. Awaiting critique.

Will edit Shikai ability with named abilities instead of one giant mass of blah if this looks good.
Miyoko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyoko on Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:55 am

Completed Shikai abilities, awaiting critique, or final approval.
Miyoko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyoko on Sat May 02, 2015 6:05 am

Finished, awaiting final approval.
Miyoko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sona Austere on Sat May 02, 2015 1:10 pm

succubus's lust and bloodwell are fine as something to categorize as passive abilities, however, blood bullet, needle storm, blood bind ally, and ravage are incredibly unqualified for that category.

outside of that, I'd like a bit more explanation on succubus's lust - specifically, what it is and how it affects the target - as well as succubus's kiss.

Your base zanpakuto appearance could be elaborated on a little - does it have a hilt? is it traditional steel? thickness? how long is it compared to a traditional sword? is it even a sword?
Sona Austere

Female Posts : 15

Character sheet
Reishi: 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyoko on Wed May 06, 2015 10:33 am

Edited requests fields. Changed up the skills a bit, and did some stuff with Zanpakuto.
Miyoko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sona Austere on Wed May 06, 2015 11:17 pm

approved 1/2
Sona Austere

Female Posts : 15

Character sheet
Reishi: 750