Bleach: Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A long time coming
by Calcifer Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:29 pm

» Calcifer St.Clair
by Calcifer Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:26 pm

» Chara St.Clair
by Chara Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:11 pm

» Ashes, ashes, we all fall....
by Kirino Yamazu Wed May 31, 2017 2:00 am

» Broken Promises on Sunday..
by BloomingLove Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:19 pm

» Red painted White rose
by lonewolvernsoul Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:55 am

» Silence in Death
by Alessandra Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:06 am

» Takusen II: The Revampening!
by lonewolvernsoul Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:58 am

» Sachio Koizumi
by Sachio Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:30 pm

» Just another interuption
by Asuna Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:07 am

Top posting users this month
No user

endless debate. (squad 5 Barracks

2 posters

Go down

endless debate. (squad 5 Barracks Empty endless debate. (squad 5 Barracks

Post by Asuna Mon May 11, 2015 6:37 pm

Asuna sat in the squad 5 barracks twirling a small cube of ice around on her fingertip, its cool touch reminded her of her time alive, and how far she had come. she pulsed her reishi slightly causing the ice to shatter into nothingness.

her other hand crept across her many scars, each one avoidable as she looked back on her actions, and analyzing them. a frown creased her face.

"the stars, seem restless tonight, why is all of this happening all at once?" she asked herself.

things were happening way too close together, huan the hollows attack on the academy was timed perfectly with the loss of the sokyoku. they had to be connected. "perhaps it would be best to talk to the captain commander tomarrow." she told herself
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet
Reishi: 1000
Stats::

Back to top Go down

endless debate. (squad 5 Barracks Empty Miyoko's gratitude

Post by Miyoko Mon May 11, 2015 9:47 pm

Miyoko was going to get her final check over for release back to the academy by squad 4 , but she made a detour to the squad 5 barracks.

~Whispers ~"I know we aren't supposed to be here... Yes I know that this is a bad idea... Okay, we can go, just let me say something to the captain real quick, then we can leave." Miyoko carries on a conversation with the contents of the bag tied at her waist, as she walks down the corridor towards the squad 5 barracks.

She spots the captain. With bag swaying by her side she walks towards the her.

Captain Asuna, I was at the academy when the hollow attacked, I was in a classroom the was damage, and got trapped under some of the wreckage.

Miyoko clenches the bag at her side looking slightly upset. ~whispers~ "If I hadn't been talking to you Tsubaki I wouldn't have gotten trapped, and I could have helped fight that monster."

I came here because my friend here told me I should thank you. Miyoko says in a sarcastic tone. So... Thank you Captain.
Miyoko stood nervously in front of the Captain, wondering if it was even a good idea to come here.
Miyoko
Miyoko

Character sheet
Reishi: 200

Back to top Go down

endless debate. (squad 5 Barracks Empty Re: endless debate. (squad 5 Barracks

Post by Asuna Mon May 11, 2015 10:28 pm

Asuna was startled by the young student, who had brazenly sneaked into the barracks and managed to find her quarters so easily. but even more so for the fact that if this child was telling the truth, then she herself, and junko had both failed in keeping the students safe.

still the sarcasm was not lost on her.
"who are you child?" she said as she closed her kimono around her exposed body.

"and Why are you so nervous?" she said as she took a step towards the red haired student. her eye's looking at the bag, then back at the student.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyoko Mon May 11, 2015 11:40 pm

~Whispers~ "Damnit Tsubaki, I told you coming in here was a bad idea... the Captains not even dressed, this is all your fault again."

Miyoko notices the Captain eyeing her bag. This bag... it's a skull, I'm not sure who's it was, but it talks to me a lot. I found it years ago when I first came to the Soul Society. Some people say I can be crazy at times, but that just because they can't hear her talking to me. Miyoko said as the Captain walked towards.

My name is Miyoko Ellise, I'm a first year student at the academy.

I wanted to come here to thank you for helping save the students. If I hadn't been getting yelled at by my friend here I may have been able to help in the fighting, or to assist others retreat.
Miyoko said eagerly, while rolling the contents of the bag in her hand.

I was just anxious to come here, I wasn't sure if I would find you or not, I just followed Tsubaki's directions. Miyoko finishes as she pulls out the skull, and looks around the room.
Miyoko
Miyoko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Tue May 12, 2015 12:06 am

Asuna looked the girl over carefully judging her strength
"i doubt someone of your strength would have fared well against him, i barely made off with my own life, i wouldn't dream of having another students blood on my hands because of my failure." she said somewhat compassionately.
She looked the young girl in the eyes "I am Asuna Shiraiyuki, captain of squad 5, nice to make your aquaintance"
her eyes drifted back to the bag
"you say it speaks to you?" asuna asked curiously

"come sit, we will discuss the happenings" she said as she headed to the door to her office.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyoko Tue May 12, 2015 12:49 am

Miyoko, somewhat surprised by the Captains calm demeanor, accepted the offer, and followed her host.

"Yes it speaks to me" Miyoko responded before she started walking to follow the Captain.
Miyoko added. "I find it strange myself, this skull fits onto end of my Zanpakuto's handle perfectly. She calls herself Tsubaki Mori, my instructors say this is my Zanpakuto's spirit communicating with me." Miyoko pulls out the stone sized white skull. "It makes me wonder though, because I found it before I ever entered the academy..." Miyoko eyes the skull while walking behind the Captain.
Miyoko
Miyoko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Tue May 12, 2015 1:14 am

Asuna sighed as she sat down in her chair and loosened her kimono a bit. and removed her sword from her side.

"each Shinigami is different, each of us has a diferent circumstance, and background, that is why each of our zanpakuto's is diferent. she said as she pointed to the blade sitting on her lap. "most shinigami dont have a zanpakuto till they receive it from the academy, there are exeptions to this rule however, captain kenpachi for example, slew his way across the rukongai till he became captain, he uses that same blade to this day." her eye's looked at the skull intently, examining it with scrutiny she spoke. "the fact that you are the same as me, as far as you had a connection to your sword before you entered the academy. is something you should keep in mind, your connection with your blade is stronger than most, but it will take time to cultivate that connection." her eye's drifted back up slowly. "your sword told you to come speak to me, did it say why?" she finally asked.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyoko Tue May 12, 2015 2:23 am

Finding a chair to sit in, Miyoko removed her sword from her back and leaned it against the back of the chair. She placed the skull on a table next to her, and began to speak of what it said.

"She told me I needed to thank the person we saw help saving the academy. After I was well enough to return to the academy, I skipped, today being a boring day of re-reviewing the same simple Kido "8. Seki". I would rather use
Kibaku Sochi instead, much more my style of Kido."

Miyoko takes a deep breath, and lets out a long sigh.
"...She also explained that, I may need a person that would be able to help her control some of my overly aggressive nature in combat, and was telling me I lose it sometimes at the sight of a lot of blood, or if I get injured... I don't remember much, but some of squad 4's medics were afraid of me for awhile when I was in the hospital, claiming I had almost killed some of them while being removed from the wreckage... I feel terrible about it. Tsubaki thinks you may be able to assist us with this problem..." Miyoko says somberly.
Miyoko
Miyoko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Tue May 12, 2015 2:49 am

"i see" asuna said.she slowly stood up and went over to a elaborate chessboard in the corner, the pieces on it indicated the game was half done.
"tell me Miyoko, do you know what this is? she asked as she messed around with the black queen
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyoko Tue May 12, 2015 3:24 am

Miyoko looks over the board, and looks over the piece in the Captains fingers, after a few moments she attempts to answer the question.
"I think its a commander with their troops, or possibly some symbol for the state of the seireitai? I'm not sure..." Miyoko scratches her head and chuckles a little, thinking she sounds silly.
"I'm not really good at strategy.." Miyoko looks down to hide her cheeks turns slightly red in embarrassment.
Miyoko
Miyoko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Tue May 12, 2015 3:43 am

"Close enough" Asuna said. as she placed the queen back on the board.
"everyone has a peice, at least if they merit it," she said slyly. she removed a few more peices including the black king. "you could say i view my squad as a.... chess set." she added carefully sizing Miyoko up.

"i can train you, enhance your abilities amd teach you what i know about the blades, but the main question i should ask, are you willing to put your life in my hands?"
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyoko Tue May 12, 2015 4:17 am

Miyoko looks at the board carefully before responding.
"I think that would be a good thing, someone calm and thoughtful is what I need to help grow my strength." Miyoko responded happily.

Miyoko picks up the skull she placed on the table, and placed it back into it's bag.
Miyoko
Miyoko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Tue May 12, 2015 4:30 am

asuna nodded as she moved over to the couch in the office.
"after your classes in the academy you will accompany me to the human world to undergo training. though this must be kept off the record. understood?" she said as she closed her eye's and looked up at the ceiling holding her finger up forming another ice cube.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyoko Tue May 12, 2015 4:43 am

Miyoko looks at Asuna confused.
""Off the record?" Why is that?

You wouldn't happen to have something to drink around here would you?"

Miyoko adds casually, as she begin to stretch her arms to the ceiling and relax a bit.
Miyoko
Miyoko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Tue May 12, 2015 4:57 am

asuna opened her eye's and the ice cube shattered into snow again.
"because what i will be teaching you is how to kill anything in your path, be it human, hollow. or even fellow shinigami" she said coldly.
she pointed her hand casualty over he shoulder to a carafe full of water.
"its over there, take as much as you need"she said as she closed her eyes once more.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyoko Tue May 12, 2015 5:06 am

Miyoko stands up and fills a cup with some of the water, and seats herself back in the chair with her Zanpakuto.
"Thank you Captain..." Miyoko drinks down her water in short order.
"Miss Asuna, I believe I should be off, I have a final check up with squad 4 for final release."
Miyoko
Miyoko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Tue May 12, 2015 5:09 am

Asuna nodded her head as she undid her kimono and drifted off into thought about contacting the captain commander.

"so many things to discuss with her. so little time" she said as she began tracing her scars once again with her fingers.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyoko Tue May 12, 2015 5:42 am

Miyoko stood up, grabbed her Zanpakuto, and made sure her bag with Tsubaki's skull was inside.
"Thank you Captain Asuna. It was nice to meet you."
As the door to Asuna's office closes Miyoko grabs her bag and whispers "Tsubaki, did you see those, they were beautiful..."
Miyoko walks off towards squad 4 hospital for her check up.
Miyoko
Miyoko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Tue May 12, 2015 5:45 am

Asuna added a mental note before drifting off to sleep to keep a close eye on that one, she would make a good ally... if trained correctly.
"now where was i" she said before closwing her eyes and drifting off to sleep. her body still tense from the fight with huan even though it had been several days since then.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyoko Tue May 12, 2015 6:24 am

Miyoko walks down the hall of the squad 5 barracks and finds herself wondering what Asuna would was talking about "because what i will be teaching you is how to kill anything in your path, be it human, hollow. or even fellow shinigami"... "What could be wrong with other shinigami?" Miyoko wondered. After some time she started towards the hospital for her check up.

"Tsubaki, did we get lost... Damnit Tsubaki why would you tell me to turn here... This just leads back to the Captains office... Can we please go to the hospital... I don't want to deal with your attitude today Tsubaki..."

After some time dealing with Tsubaki before finally finding her way to the hospital, still thinking on what the Captain had told her... "I should head back there after my classes are over tonight."
Miyoko
Miyoko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum