Bleach: Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A long time coming
by Calcifer Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:29 pm

» Calcifer St.Clair
by Calcifer Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:26 pm

» Chara St.Clair
by Chara Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:11 pm

» Ashes, ashes, we all fall....
by Kirino Yamazu Wed May 31, 2017 2:00 am

» Broken Promises on Sunday..
by BloomingLove Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:19 pm

» Red painted White rose
by lonewolvernsoul Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:55 am

» Silence in Death
by Alessandra Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:06 am

» Takusen II: The Revampening!
by lonewolvernsoul Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:58 am

» Sachio Koizumi
by Sachio Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:30 pm

» Just another interuption
by Asuna Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:07 am

Top posting users this month
No user

Crazy day of training

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Crazy day of training - Page 2 Empty Re: Crazy day of training

Post by Miyoko Thu May 14, 2015 12:59 am

Miyoko rotates the captains hand behind Asuna's back trying to force her to move the blade away from her knee before they land.

Miyoko whispers into the captains ear "Your hands are so soft, it's a shame it may feel rather numb for awhile after we are through."

Miyoko

Character sheet
Reishi: 200
Stats::

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Thu May 14, 2015 3:11 am

"getting a bit flirty are we?" asuna asked as she in turn grabbed at the young students arm attempting to toss her to the ground via a one handed hip throw
as she began the throw she pulled her arm back sharply to bring her blade across the students chest between the breasts.
"your a shinigami, your main weapon is your zanpakuto. you need to not neglect it, it is a main source of your power, dont forget you have kido as a weapon as well." she said
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet
Reishi: 1000

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyoko Thu May 14, 2015 3:21 am

"But hand to hand combat is so enjoyable, you can see the pain, and fear in your opponents eyes." Miyoko says as she releases the Captain's hand, and uses the butt of her Zanpakuto to thrust at Asuna's stomach trying to push her away to avoid the slash.
Miyoko
Miyoko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Thu May 14, 2015 7:06 am

Asuna rolled her body to avoid the butt of the weapon but still enough to bring her blade down across miyoko's chest ripping open her shishako and leaving a scarlet trail.

the moment the blade left her flesh asuna shunpoed back 30 meters.
"so tell me, what have you learnd so far?" asuna asked as she gazed at the wounds of the student, as well as her exposed flesh from the multitude of cuts on her body.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyoko Thu May 14, 2015 10:35 am

Miyoko's face turns bright red as she looks down at her exposed chest before moving her belt up to her lower rib cage so it helps hold her uniform together enough to cover some of her exposure. "Such a naughty captain... you shouldn't be looking at academy students like that." Miyoko says with a sly grin.

"I've never been one for essays Captain Asuna... I think mostly that there's still much to learn, and more training to be done." Miyoko says while taking a breath. "I've personally been one that enjoys Kido, it makes me feel too distant from the fight." Miyoko feels the wound at her side with her hand. "Ya'know Miss Asuna, I can tell your holding back, I saw much greater power back at the fight between you and that hollow. I understand your trying to gauge my strength, but I won't get any stronger if you don't make me work for it."
With her hand Miyoko pulls some of her blood out from her wound and hardens it to slow the bleeding, with the remainder of the blood she forms a small orb on the tip of her finger. "Your not the only one that make cool things out of something beautiful." She says to the Captain while looking at the orb she created on her finger.
Miyoko reaches for the skull in the pouch at her side, she then covers it with blood from the orb, and places it on the end of her Zanpakuto's handle.

"Captain, I've never been one for essays... ~Tsubaki, stop telling me what to do, I don't want to go back there, it's over...~"
Miyoko repeats herself as she stares into the small orb, her eyes becoming glossy.
"Asuna, I want to train harder. I've never been one for Kido..." Miyoko quickly looks towards the Captain, wearing a large grin. Raising her arm she yells. "Hado #2 Kibaku sochi!" A black orb fires from her hand in the direction of Asuna's feet.

"~Tsubaki, I want to play some more, don't make me go home yet.~" Miyoko says to the skull that is now on her Zanpakuto.
Miyoko
Miyoko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Thu May 14, 2015 4:26 pm

asuna jumped to the side of the orb to make distance from it  while looking at the kido with disgust.
before shunpoing directly 4.8 feet in front of miyoko thrusting with just enough power that if it connected it would pierce her chest by 2 inches.

immediately shunpoing behind the girl again delivering a similar strike  aimed at the girl's right shoulder.

"you have much to learn, you may need to tend to these wounds soon. unless you wish to continue" asuna said with her eyes closed as she stood behind the girl.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyoko Fri May 15, 2015 12:38 am

Miyoko raised her sword to deflect the incoming thrust before jumping to her left, turning to her right, and reaching out her sword to intercept the captain's second thrust.
"My wounds will be alright. As long as this training stays this enjoyable things will be just fine." Miyoko says while dropping down to preform a quick sweep at Asuna's feet, followed by a long reaching slash at the Captain's legs.

"Oh my, those are some nice legs aren't they Tsubaki. Hey, don't get too upset at me Tsubaki, I know you like them as well, now hush up and focus and let me focus on the fight."
Miyoko
Miyoko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Fri May 15, 2015 12:48 am

Asuna jumped up to dodge the sweep followed by sweeping her blade down to catch the incoming strike locking the blades together.

asuna then used her momentum to flip backwards before bringing her blade up in a one handed stance. holding the blade directly at miyoko

"you learn fast. thats a good thing." asuna said with a small grin. using her free hand she unhooked her captains haori off her kimono before letting it fall to the ground behind her.

"how bout i turn this up a bit?" she asked. as she pulled her scabbard holding it into her other hand.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyoko Fri May 15, 2015 1:10 am

Chuckling Miyoko responds "Finally getting serious I see, good to know I've past the first part of this test."
She stands up, moving her left hand over the rest of her wounds, hardening the blood to slow bleeding. Again Miyoko forms a new orb with the remainder of the blood she had used, and gazes into it for a moments saying. "Miss Asuna, this is a welcome change, none of the children at the academy last more then a few moments sparring with me, and only the instructors have been able to land solid blows... Now I see I have several cuts on my body. Losing herself while staring though the orb at the tip of her finger she comtinues.
"What a beautiful substance... blood. It's warmth, and crimson color are what I love so much about it. My Zanpakuto loves it as well, she always becomes happy whenever I land a blow onto my opponent. In times like this though, when she doesn't get much of a taste of my opponent"
Miyoko moves the orb over to the skull attached to her Zanpakuto's handle, as she moves the orb within a few inches from the skull the blood begins to be absorbed, by the skull, turning it a slight red color, as well as turning the Tsuba slightly red. "She wants some from my wounds."
Miyoko
Miyoko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Fri May 15, 2015 1:17 am

"i think youve had enough for today miyoko." asuna said as she shunpoed at the crazed student delivering a very high speed strike with her scabbard aiming just below the ribs with it followed by a even faster strike by the back of her daikatana aimed at the right temple.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyoko Fri May 15, 2015 1:27 am

"What? we just got to the fun pa-" before she could finish Miyoko losses sight of the captain, and feels a tap on the side of her head, falling to the floor asleep.
Miyoko
Miyoko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Fri May 15, 2015 1:38 am

Asuna quickly scooped the young student up carrying her back to her office in the short while. after placing her on a chair in the office she went back to her paperwork.

"have to talk to the captain commander still..." she told herself as she took care of equipment requisitions and uniform replacements.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyoko Fri May 15, 2015 3:06 am

"No Tsubaki, I don't want to the captain will probably kill me...
No... I'm not... Yeah... she did have some cute legs~
" Miyoko woke up in a shock, thinking that the fight was still happening she wakes up reaching for where she thought her zanpakuto was, unable to find it she quickly searches the room for it. While searching for her sword she notices that shes not in the captains special training room. "What happened? Did I lose it again? Damnit! I'm so sick of this Tsubaki, every time I start having fun. Stop making me lose control, I want to be able to do this myself... I don't need that things help... never again..." Miyoko looks over, and notices that Captain Asuna is sitting at her desk on the other side of the room working on papers.

Miyoko takes a deep breath, and begin to feel herself over for any injuries she may have missed. "Captain Asuna... so... how bad did it get? I don't remember much after..." Miyoko's eye widen and her cheeks begin to blush as she remembers. "You cut open my uniform!... If you wanted a revenge peak you could have asked instead..." Miyoko adds sheepishly.

"Ouch... I really wish I hadn't rolled into this one like that..."As she finds that the one on her back was longer then she had thought at first and starts working on hardening the blood at the wound to stop any future blooding.
Miyoko
Miyoko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Sat May 16, 2015 8:53 pm

"i told you before we started that you were gonna be in this state. i learned a lot about you" asuna said without looking up. "i avoided any serius cuts. you may hurt for a few days but nothing you cant handle" asuna said as she put her quill down, and final leaned back in her chair.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyoko Sat May 16, 2015 9:27 pm

"These cuts aren't a problem." Miyoko said as she finished covering her wounds. "If you would allow, I would like it if we could do this again soon." She asked eagerly. Quietly adding "It was a much more enjoyable experience then I can say I've ever had at the academy."

Miyoko takes some of the blood left over from her wounds forming it into an orb about 1cm across on the tip of her finger and lets out a sigh as she relaxes down into her seat. finding her Zanpakuto on the floor beside her she lifts it and removes the skull from it's handle. "I've always wondered if this really is what my Zanpakuto uses to communicate with me... I wonder sometimes if I hear more then a single voice or not..." Miyoko speaks aloud forgetting where she is while staring into the crimson orb at her fingertip. "Forgive me Captain I should leave before I overstay my welcome." She says after looking up from the orb. Moving the orb to the small skull it absorbs it, it's eyes begin glowing red as Miyoko places it back into it's pouch at her waist. She stands up, looks over to the captain, and notices the red line across the Captains chest. "Captain, would you like me to tend to that wound? It's not deep but it could become a problem if it remains open."
Miyoko
Miyoko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Sat May 16, 2015 10:38 pm

asuna nodded her head "no, it is not necessary, i can close it at any time i wish she said as she felt the small surface wound. "trust me ive had far worse, this is nothing" she added. "i will contact you for another session when i feel u are sufficiently ready asuna added
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: