» Just another interuption
by Asuna Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:07 am

Top posting users this month

New Hollow in Town

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New Hollow in Town

Post by lonewolvernsoul on Mon May 18, 2015 3:59 pm

And finally.. She came across a cat. A black one with gold eyes, and a flicking white tail. It looked right up at her from its perch. Cats were something else. Knowing and seeing. Yet too lazy to do anything. They expected crowns and jewels, but didn't even want to attempt to steal them because it was far too much work.

lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet
Reishi: 900
Stats::

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul on Mon May 18, 2015 4:00 pm

Rose made eye contact with the feral beast, but then only to look away and start to walk away from it. It meowed, stood up, and started to follow the three. Only it could see but the one. Rose didn't stop it from shadowing her, but didn't pay it any attention either.

Description: A thin layer of Rose's numbing pink poison laces Toxico's blade, sealed or released.
Effect: This poison is less concentrated than an actual injection, and instantly numbs the nerves of the wound it lands. The receiver of this attack doesn't even realize they've been attacked until feeling comes back three posts later, they see the wound, or depending on the severity of the wound, bleed out.
lonewolvernsoul

Female Posts : 449

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul on Mon May 18, 2015 4:02 pm

Perhaps that was why the cat was so interested.. A spirit, a single soul in the world, didn't want to pay it any mind? How ungrateful. How annoying.. What was her problem?

"Its following you as if its concerned about you.. Doesn't it know its wasting it time?" Lilith mouthed off.

Description: A thin layer of Rose's numbing pink poison laces Toxico's blade, sealed or released.
Effect: This poison is less concentrated than an actual injection, and instantly numbs the nerves of the wound it lands. The receiver of this attack doesn't even realize they've been attacked until feeling comes back three posts later, they see the wound, or depending on the severity of the wound, bleed out.
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul on Mon May 18, 2015 4:04 pm

"Why do you still follow me around?" Rose asked, turning around to face the apparition. Because that was what Lilith and Evan were.. Ghost of a ghost. She continued to stare at the girl, with no intent on moving without an answer.

Last edited by lonewolvernsoul on Mon May 18, 2015 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul on Mon May 18, 2015 4:06 pm

Lilith's arms fell to her side, her jaw to the ground.  She then got the most offended look on her face. "I don't know anymore! Why would anyone want to be around such an insufferable person! Someone who doesn't give a damn about anyone but herself!" Her new fight making her stiff in the arms and shoulders, her fists tight, and her knees locked. All as spoiled as she looked before.

Last edited by lonewolvernsoul on Mon May 18, 2015 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul on Mon May 18, 2015 4:08 pm

She then got a very distinctive look on her face. A raise eyebrow, ask if pointing out that it was funny how Lilith was saying such things. "Someone like you?" Rose remarked, then turned around and continued to walk along. This time without Lilith or Evan..

Last edited by lonewolvernsoul on Mon May 18, 2015 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul on Mon May 18, 2015 4:11 pm

Lilith was in tears.. Her head was lowered, and all fight had left her. She was already sniffling when Rose was only half a block away. She watched the ground, where the cat appeared, then vanished from her sight. Phantom tears fell to the ground, but did not stain them. No one but Evan noticed.. "I tried.. Evan.. I tried."

Last edited by lonewolvernsoul on Mon May 18, 2015 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul on Mon May 18, 2015 4:13 pm

Evan put his hand on the girl's shoulder, have it a gentle brushing, and then removed it to put it at his side. "We know this girl, Lilith.. She is not Rose. She is Rose's defense.." He offered, looking after the girl that was walking away still. "She is headstrong and cold.. Don't let it bother you."

lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul on Mon May 18, 2015 4:16 pm

Lilith grabbed him by his vest and pulled him to face her, with such force that it surprised him. They were nearly nose-to-nose, and his kneed had buckled under him. "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" She screamed, tears running down her cheeks even harder. Desperation for him to understand, burning in her eyes! "This is all my fualt... If.. If only I had fought harder... Didn't let her stop me.. Rose.. ...Rose would still be here..."

lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul on Mon May 18, 2015 4:20 pm

Evan had been caught completely surprised by this progression. By.. Lilith's pure guilt. It radiated from her. But then again, every emotion she felt radiated from her. Hitting people like waves. If only she could harness it, and use it for something good. "We... We can get her back, Lilith. We can always try again. Rose isn't gone forever. Just sleeping. And this person has taken her place." He explained, then petted her. Getting to his feet and hugging her to his chest. "It's okay.. We can get her back...

lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul on Mon May 18, 2015 4:22 pm

Rose made her way from the park to some nearby buildings, ran her hand against the cold concrete of this place too, and walked on. She was already sure that this night would give her nothing she sought to find. Akumu would not get either request fulfilled tonight. The old Rose might fret over this, but this Rose knew things like this couldn't be accomplished in an hour. So she gave up and looked for a place to rest instead.

lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul on Mon May 18, 2015 11:38 pm

Rose woke up when the sun had replaced the moon and was touching her skin. It was warm to the touch, but Rose needn't worry about getting burned.

She was nestled up in the railings of the water tower, so she was woken up fairly early, but she didn't move until the sun was higher in the sky, and human life began to move.

lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul on Mon May 18, 2015 11:44 pm

Standing on the edge of the railing, like balance came second nature to her, she looked down at the world. It was finally waking up, finally becoming alive.. Finally ready for the picking.

lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul on Tue May 19, 2015 1:01 am

Suddenly her weight shifted.. And she fell forward.

Anyone in the area who was sensitive, or could see spiritual being, would see the giant shadow that was her cloak lift up like wings, and a smaller figure dive head first toward the solid earth.

lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top