Bleach: Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A long time coming
by Calcifer Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:29 pm

» Calcifer St.Clair
by Calcifer Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:26 pm

» Chara St.Clair
by Chara Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:11 pm

» Ashes, ashes, we all fall....
by Kirino Yamazu Wed May 31, 2017 2:00 am

» Broken Promises on Sunday..
by BloomingLove Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:19 pm

» Red painted White rose
by lonewolvernsoul Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:55 am

» Silence in Death
by Alessandra Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:06 am

» Takusen II: The Revampening!
by lonewolvernsoul Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:58 am

» Sachio Koizumi
by Sachio Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:30 pm

» Just another interuption
by Asuna Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:07 am

Top posting users this month
No user

Alone again. (Kinda)

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Alone again. (Kinda) - Page 3 Empty Re: Alone again. (Kinda)

Post by Asuna Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:17 pm

Asuna took the slow pace as it was, and shunpoed directly in front of the attractive hollow halting her progress.

"why so quiet?" she said as she reached her hand out to attempt to touch one of the girl's many scars

Asuna

Character sheet
Reishi: 1000
Stats::

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:24 pm

Depending on the placement of the scar, and they were everywhere, that she tried to touch, Rose reactions were limited to holding still or brushing her hand away. Only if her hand touched her inappropriately, - and don't act like you don't know what that means - did she brush the hand aside.

Anywhere else, her hands staid perfectly at her side. She was calm, and unmoving. She stared straight forward, like Asuna wasn't even there.

"I don't like repeating myself as much as I don't like talking any more than I have to." She said.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Female Posts : 449

Character sheet
Reishi: 900

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:44 pm

"that makes two of us" asuna said curtly as her hand was brushed away.

"simple question, who is it you are here for?" asuna asked

"i know several hollows, i have killed some, i have at least one in my squad back in the soul society, and i have at least some hollow reishi within my body so i know the hierarchy... " she said as she shifted her weight to her other leg as if she was uncomfortable about talking about it.

Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:01 pm

"Well that's bollocks to me, seeing how I don't care about the hierarchy." Rose said, no real rise in her voice, just more colorful words than usual.

"Not really the type to let things, die.. Is she?" Lilith was pulling herself out from behind like a cheshier cat from behind a tree, she even flicks open her umbrella like it was a cat tail. "Would you give her something to go chasing after already? This is so dull.." She says, then turns her back to Rose. At this point the hollow looks over beside Asuna. "Or stab her and move on."

Casually Evan was at Asuna's side too. Rose caught him in her eye next. The emotionless eyes going from one side to the other. "Don't stab her.. But I must agree.. She's just repeating herself now."
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:05 pm

Asuna could see the conversation going no where so she simply held her hands up

"i see your not gonna tell me anything so instead let me extend you a simple offer." asuna said as she had had enough chasing tail
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:11 pm

Rose continued to stand where she has since her walk has been interrupted. But her eyes came back to Asuna now that she was talking.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:24 pm

"i have in my retinue, several connections to hollows, i do not shy from them as other shinigami do.  but rather id ask if you would consider possibly joining me...." asuna halted for a moment.

"i have been warned, a war is brewing, im trying to stop it" was all she said.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:29 pm

Rose was about to flatly answer, when Evan stopped her. This time she shifted her whole head to face his side of Asuna. If she were to look over, there would be no one there. But Evan was talking from that area.

She looked as doll eyes as before as she turns back to Asuna. "War?" She asked, simplifying what Evan wanted to know.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:58 pm

"i have been informed from sources i am currently unable to reveal, there is a war brewing..... i dont know who the other side is, but if it has my superior.... concerned as it does.... it will be a hellish nightmare for all. asuna said, though she noticed rose shift her head again

"a rook...." was all she had to add.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:26 pm

"So her information is incomplete.." Evan said, not sure there was enough of that to stand on.. Then she mentioned a chess piece. What on earth would the figment of a manwoman's mind know anything about chess? Well that stood in her past.. He was curious to what she meant, and pushed Rose again.

"Rook?"
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:52 pm

"not familier with the game of chess i see" asuna said as she debated on explaining it to the hollow, but decided against it, rather instead she simply explaned what it was she was asking

"if you were to join with me against this threat... id place you as my rook, a bastion so to speak,  a impenetrable wall." she added.  

she began to pace slightly showing a bit of enthusiasm as she explained it.

"i digress, i can tell you are strong, and while silent and seemingly...." she paused for a moment debating on the correct word "distant." she paused again. "you appear to want something that you dont have, or cant have."
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:04 pm

Rose watched as Asuna got a second wind, her pacing made both pieces of her mind sweep back around to either side of her.

"She is using chess terms. It would seem she believes she is highly suitable to battle this up coming threat, as if it were a game of minds. And wants to put you on her side of the board as a pretty valuable piece." Evan explained, then looked at Rose directly. "And while I can see what she is trying to do, I wonder if she realizes walls can fall.." He commented.

"As fun as that all sounds... Not. She hasn't really given us any motive to join her. Sure.. We play a part in winning some silly war, but what do WE get out of it?"

"What is in it for me?" She asked, emotionless as her voice was, perhaps the words hinted at needing persuasion.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:21 pm

Asuna noticed the instance change in her demeanor but made no noticable changes in her pacing.

"depends on what it is you want" asuna said. as she maintained her composure,

"i have a vast area of.... influance both among the shinigami, and among hollows. " she turned an eye towards the hollow once more "do you seek power?" she asked "i can help you grow"

"do you seek affection?" she asked as she reached out to run her hand across rose's cheek once more "i can find ways to supply that" she withdrew her hand again "do you seek understanding?" she asked as she crossed her arms. "i may not be able to help with that" she paused. before begining to pace once more. "and lastly, if you are looking for a good fight, im sure that this conflict will supply that want. especially if milady Saiko is concerned." asuna accidentaly let the name slip without realizing it.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:51 pm

Both Evan and Lilith watched Asuna narrowed in on Rose again. Promises of power, lust, and everything else but wealth was made by this ice siren. But none of it made Rose jump into her arms. Nothing she said made a dent in the shell of Rose's face.

In the meanwhile, Evan and Lilith exchanged looks. "That sounds like fishing."

"No, that's desperation." But then Evan caught a name. Saiko... It sounded familiar.. But not really. He actually wondered if that was a current member of Fumetsu's club. But while the name sounded similar, it was not her. He pockets the information.

In the mean while Rose remained emotionless and silent. Not... Like.. That was much different than how she started. She was taking in everything though, and she glanced over at the unseen Evan.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:03 am

Asuna stopped shortly, " to be quite frank, i am seeking an addition to the playing field. from what i can see you you would be able to fulfill a role i require"
asuna could feel this conversation going nowhere with the hollow who seemingly had no emotion, though that was odd since hollows were generally born of strong emotion.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:07 am

"I would have to think about it.." She said, finally. It wasn't a no, it wasn't a yes. But she wanted to consult someone before so.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:14 am

"very good" asuna said, her mind instantly calculating the posibilities of the hollow joining her cause though she figured it was still a slim chance, in her mind "saiko might be pleased if i braught another into the fold" was all she could think.

"if you do decide to contact me again, please get in touch with junko, she can reach me quite easily.... unless you reach your decision within the night." she said to the hollow figuring she would have enough time to investigate the town and possibly find the answers she herself were looking for.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:17 am

Rose responded with a simple nod.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:32 am

"then i bid you farewell, my little rose" asuna said she turned to walk away, but stopped "unless you have anything that may assist me in my investigation" she added
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:40 am

Rose took the first opportunity to continue her walk, and didn't bother looking back. She didn't even hear the question as she moved along with her previous plans.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:43 am

asuna didnt have to look behind her to know the hollow had left, bu rather she herself left using shunpo, leaving the area with a small amount of snow. her mind analyzing the situation. and debating if she had made the right choice.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:10 am

At the water tower, Rose stood where the quincy had. She knew this, because she knew that was the direction the park was in. Where she had been shot..
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:11 am

"How are we going to find her" Lilith asked the obvious question.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:19 am

Rose continued to stare out at the park. Or the direction of. As she could not see it from here without some aid. She didn't need Evan telling her the quincy used some kind of device to see her.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:25 am

"Well both shinigamis were more interested in Rose's doing to be of any help.." Evan observed. "And were no closer to finding our mystery sniper."
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Akumu Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:03 am

"A mystery sniper? How fascinating, little Rose." A familiar, yet deceptively sincere voice sounded behind the Hollow. "You have been quite busy today, haven't you?" Akumu asked in a rhetorical manner, his expression always that false happiness, which, in some way, always sending chills up most others' spines. The rest of him was covered in a dark cloak that wrapped his figure, with the cloth rippling in the wind.
Akumu
Akumu

Character sheet
Reishi: 2500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum