Bleach: Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A long time coming
by Calcifer Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:29 pm

» Calcifer St.Clair
by Calcifer Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:26 pm

» Chara St.Clair
by Chara Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:11 pm

» Ashes, ashes, we all fall....
by Kirino Yamazu Wed May 31, 2017 2:00 am

» Broken Promises on Sunday..
by BloomingLove Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:19 pm

» Red painted White rose
by lonewolvernsoul Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:55 am

» Silence in Death
by Alessandra Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:06 am

» Takusen II: The Revampening!
by lonewolvernsoul Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:58 am

» Sachio Koizumi
by Sachio Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:30 pm

» Just another interuption
by Asuna Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:07 am

Top posting users this month
No user

expections and reality.

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

expections and reality. Empty expections and reality.

Post by Asuna Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:38 am

Asuna returned to the barracks and immediately contacted haruko, she had much she needed to ask lady saiko about.

despite her travels she didn't take any time to rest but busted into the office and went to go sit down.

her mind was very busy as she thought about what rose, and what junko had done, information about the quincy was interesting too. asuna had never dealt with one directly before and she wondered it if was worth looking into.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet
Reishi: 1000
Stats::

Back to top Go down

expections and reality. Empty Re: expections and reality.

Post by Haruko Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:53 am

Haruko lazily shuffled into the barracks, leaning on one wall with a bored expression on her face. "y'needed me, Asuna-Taichou?" She asked, clearly not bothering with the mask. there was no one else around, after all...
Haruko
Haruko

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:55 am

asuna looked at the young girl and laughed slightly before going serius again

"my dear haruko chan..... can you arrange a meeting with saiko sama asap...? the sooner the better....ill make it worth your while" she said with a sly wink.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruko Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:07 am

Haruko raised an eyebrow, slightly confused by Asuna's tone and implications at first. "uhh... Sure." She said after a couple seconds, seemingly disappearing, then reappearing a few seconds later.
"blech... that's never a fun place to go." Haruko muttered with a wince, feeling a little off. "The message has been passed along. When, or if, Saiko-sama will get here, I don't know. she didn't seem to be particularly busy, though.
Haruko
Haruko

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:26 am

asuna was standing up close to where haruko reappeared
"my thanks to you, haruko chan" asuna said flirtatiously.

"what is it like? ....saiko's home?" asuna asked as she did have curiosity about it.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruko Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:41 am

Haruko was a little startled at how close Asuna was to her when she came back, though she said nothing. her eyes did widen slightly, though.
"Saiko... has forbidden me to say anything about it while I'm not there. secrets and all that... I can say that no one from the seireitei's ever been there, though." Haruko stated. "and that it's nothing like any other realm."
Haruko
Haruko

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:51 am

"i see, well... i wish we were all so lucky as you, perhaps one day, milady saiko shall endulge me as she does you. " asuna said

asuna sat herself down on the couch by haruko.

"so why so mad hinamori chan" asuna said as they waited for some form or reply from saiko.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruko Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:57 am

"Saiko-Sama isn't quite so nice to me as she is to you, Asuna-Taichou." Hinamori stated. "Though it's not like I have any deepset grudge. As far as bosses go, she's not bad..." Hinamori said bluntly. "given even most hollows have an issue with a parasite of my type, it's frankly the best protection I could ask for."
Haruko
Haruko

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:01 am

"i see, what makes me so.... special then." asuna asked the young girl.

"you have been with mistress saiko for far longer than i. you know far more about her than i do" asuna said as she hoped the little hollow before her would be able to answer
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruko Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:06 am

Asuna wrote:"i see, what makes me so.... special then." asuna asked the young girl.

"you have been with mistress saiko for far longer than i. you  know far more about her than i do" asuna said as she hoped the little hollow before her would be able to answer

"Only so long as the Winter War. And... For all that Saiko talks, it's not like I know much about her." Hinamori stated. "She's idealistic to the point of fanaticism, and it drags people along with her... even though most don't know exactly what she's after. Me included, of course." Hinamori stated. "The only one who's known her for very long is probably the former Primera, Starrk." She explained. "Beyond that I know she's probably the oldest hollow in existence. She remembers what Yamamoto looked like when he was young, so at least close to a thousand."
Haruko
Haruko

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:14 am

"i get it. so your in the dark about alot the same as i" asuna had figured as much but was hoping for a little tidbit of info, she had pretty much had most of this so the news didnt surprise her.

"do you think she knows why all this is going on at once?" she asked
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruko Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:26 am

"either she's insanely cocky... And I don't think that's it... Or Saiko knows about everything that has or will occur. at least regarding major events. If she didn't, half the things I've seen her do would be impossible." Haruko stated, allowing herself to sink into the couch. "We should requisition a better couch. You really can't melt into this one. Though that's probably on purpose." Haruko stated.
Haruko
Haruko

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:39 am

"i can agree with that.." asuna said with a laugh, they really dont make anything comfortable in the least." she said as she slapped the side of the couch.

"from the looks of things, we are in for a long ride with mistress saiko, assuming we keep in tow, we can expect long lives" she added
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruko Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:33 am

"Yep." Haruko said with a relaxed sigh, putting her arms behind her head. "Frankly I just hope I get some time to relax. Being a shinigami lieutenant's not exactly what I had in mind for life, but it's a pretty easy role to play so far. Just look pretty and fill out paperwork." Hinamori said.
Haruko
Haruko

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:55 am

"Well... we could take a break from work and spend some time in the bathhouse while we wait for mistress saiko" asuna suggested. She hadent had a chance to really relax lately. Between paperwork and keeping tabs on everything relaxing wasnt an option
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruko Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:57 am

"Hmmm... That's not a bad idea." Hinamori said, thinking about the prospects of a warm bathing area. "It'd be nice to actually relax and not worry about whatever new mess Seireitei finds itself in. the only advantage Hueco mundo had was that we didn't really care if anyone intruded on our territory."
Haruko
Haruko

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:25 am

Asuna nodded her head. "I cant say ive ever seen hecco mundo before." She had figured she may eventualy have to go but the reports had described it as a barren wasteland of sand. "Shall we ajourn?" She asked as she got out of the uncomfortable couch and began walking towards the door.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruko Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:53 am

"Of course." Hinamori replied, standing up and following behind Asuna, her face changing to a seemingly more bright and sincere look more fitting of the person she pretended to be as they headed out.
Haruko
Haruko

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:05 am

"Dont you wonder what others would do if they knew about mistress saiko" asuna asked as they reached the bathhouse. Asuna opened the doorway before stepping in.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruko Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:19 am

Asuna wrote:"Dont you wonder what others would do if they knew about mistress saiko" asuna asked as they reached the  bathhouse.  Asuna opened the doorway before stepping in.

I'm more worried about what she'd do to me if I let slip anything." Haruko said with a shrug. "Other than that... I don't know. Life would probably be more stressful for me, at least."
Haruko
Haruko

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:00 am

"life is nothing but stress it seems" asuna said as she began disrobing and lowering herself into the warm and refreshing waters

"sometimes its good to unwind, though i imagine that this too will be short lived. asuna sighed

Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruko Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:23 am

"That's for sure. shinigami are so stressed out. It's not an easy job." Hinamori said with a sigh. seeing Asuna begin to disrobe, Hinamori followed suit, undoing her obi and letting her clothes fall to the ground, before entering the warm waters of the bathhouse.
Haruko
Haruko

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:28 am

as asuna sat in the warm bathing waters she closed her eye's

"i wonder how long this can last" she muttered as she just let the water ease the stress.

"i found someone.... someone i think may serve as an adequate pawn for mistress saiko, should the need arise." asuna added without looking,
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruko Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:37 am

Hinamori quirked an eyebrow at that. "proactive, aren'tcha?" Hinamori said, looking upwards at the ceiling. "s'that why you called for her?" she asked.
Haruko
Haruko

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:21 pm

"yes, and no.... i want to discuss how i can control...my gift more so than anything" asuna said without opening her eye's yet again, the warm water felt amazing and the relaxing effect was something that was almost all but forgotten.
"also planned on asking a bit about whats going on, and the state of the seireitei" asuna added
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum