Bleach: Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A long time coming
by Calcifer Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:29 pm

» Calcifer St.Clair
by Calcifer Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:26 pm

» Chara St.Clair
by Chara Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:11 pm

» Ashes, ashes, we all fall....
by Kirino Yamazu Wed May 31, 2017 2:00 am

» Broken Promises on Sunday..
by BloomingLove Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:19 pm

» Red painted White rose
by lonewolvernsoul Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:55 am

» Silence in Death
by Alessandra Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:06 am

» Takusen II: The Revampening!
by lonewolvernsoul Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:58 am

» Sachio Koizumi
by Sachio Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:30 pm

» Just another interuption
by Asuna Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:07 am

Top posting users this month
No user

expections and reality.

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

expections and reality. - Page 2 Empty Re: expections and reality.

Post by Asuna Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:21 pm

"yes, and no.... i want to discuss how i can control...my gift more so than anything" asuna said without opening her eye's yet again, the warm water felt amazing and the relaxing effect was something that was almost all but forgotten.
"also planned on asking a bit about whats going on, and the state of the seireitei" asuna added

Asuna

Character sheet
Reishi: 1000
Stats::

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruko Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:14 am

"Geez... So what you're actually asking about is absolutely everything. Gotcha." Hinamori said with a sigh. Closing her eyes, she allowed herself to sink slightly further into the water. "Well, I s'pose it's your right to ask. What she tells ya is another matter, though."
Haruko
Haruko

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:17 am

"it is what it is" Asuna simply replied, "anything milady saiko is willing to answer would help" she added for good measure.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruko Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:09 am

"Well, that's up to her to do, I guess." Haruko stated bluntly. "As long as she thinks it'll guide you along the right path, I suppose." Haruko stated. "I'm pretty lucky, on the other hand. She doesn't have a lot of care for me, so she doesn't expect all that much out of me. Outside of babysitting this shinigami's body, anyways. Meanwhile, you get a little hostile hollow inside you. seems like a hassle."
Haruko
Haruko

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:44 pm

"you could say that" asuna replied.
"thats another reason i need to speak with mistress saiko, i keep feeling like im losing myself little by little to it, i need to regain control and harness this little hollow's power" she added.

asuna knew she was able to keep it under control while her body was fine, but she remembered the fight with kyousuke where she took more injury than usual and she blacked out only to come to find out she went apeshit on him and junko.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruko Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:29 am

"So... would you say the hollow's stronger than you, right now?" Haruko asked with interest. "Huh. Well... You can talk to Saiko about that, I s'pose. 'course, if you don't get control of it in time, I'm guessing I'll just end up having a new boss." Haruko said fairly expressionless. "Man, for a relaxing bathhouse, I bet this conversation doesn't actually help with any stress you have, though."
Haruko
Haruko

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:43 am

"this is true" asuna added as she slowly slipped below the water. slowly swimming herself close to haruko before emerging right in front of the girl.
"any idea what else is good for relieving stress?" she said with a grin.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruko Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:05 am

Haruko was a bit startled as Asuna came suddenly closer, her eyebrow raising. "What is that?" she asked with some curiosity in her voice, her voice leaving it's normal bored tones for the first time in the conversation.
Haruko
Haruko

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:08 pm

Asuna didnt say another word but rather just grinned like a kid in a candy shop before submerging back underwater, Haruko would feel asuna's cold touch underwater.

Asuna emerged after almost 2 minuets, completely out of breath but still smiling as she licked her lips.

despite the nature of the interaction asuna was still deeply terified of losing control of her body to the inner hllow, she needed saiko's help and soon.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruko Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:19 am

When Asuna came up, she'd see a blushing and surprised Haruko. "...Yeah, that is pretty good for relieving stress." She said without breath.
Haruko
Haruko

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:26 am

asuna laughed as she floated to sit her back against the walls of the bath.

"i see you found that enjoyable" she joked.
her voice got a bit more serius as she turned her face towards her LT. "do you want to get away from the desk for a few days?"
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruko Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:12 am

"That's putting it lightly." Haruko said with a lower tone of voice.
"Away from the desk for a few days? What have you got in mind?" Haruko asked curiously.
Haruko
Haruko

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:16 am

"that hollow i told you about, how would you feel about tailing her and seeing if she is someone we would want" asuna said as she let the warm bath waters cover her to the neck.
"of course, if you felt she was not you would be more than free to devour her." she added with a sly smile.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruko Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:24 am

"Hmmm... Well, I guess it depends on what you're looking for from her, too. Tailing her doesn't seem too hard, though." Haruko said with a more serious face. "Though I also don't turn down a chance for an easy meal, either. Given I've managed captain level in the past few months, I may as well push it a little further."
Haruko
Haruko

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:30 am

"i thaught you would like that" asuna said. "very simple, if she is of value to mistress saiko, yourself or me we can use her. if not, or if she is more liability than help please feel free to devour....every....last...bit" asuna said cheekily. "think of it as a little thank you for all the hard work you have done, to help me.

"if it doesnt work out...... i can find other ....ways to say thank you." asuna said
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruko Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:13 am

"...Other ways, huh? I can imagine..." Haruko stretched out one of her arms as she continued. "you know... The more I talk to ya, the less you remind me of a shinigami, and the more you remind me of a hollow."
Haruko
Haruko

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:17 am

Asuna looked slightly perplexed. " not sure how to take that" she said. Regardles of how it was meant asuna knew what she was. "I know my priorities, I dont see any harm in enjoying the road to my goals" she added. " you never know what day will be your last"
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruko Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:53 am

"See, that's what I'm talking about. Shinigami don't live life like that. they just assume things will remain the same for them. Hollows generally do though... it's made pretty clear how fragile our lives are the moment we're born." Haruko said, a smirk on our face. "maybe I do get why Saiko-sama chose you. You were already halfway to bein' one of us."
Haruko
Haruko

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:21 am

Asuna nodded her head "i guess i understand" she muttered as she thaught about it some more. "i need to gain control of this, this gift mistress saiko gave me is useless untill i can harness it"

Last edited by Asuna on Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruko Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:32 am

well, from what I would know about hollows... which, should be a lot." Haruko said with a grin. "They respect strength. Displays of it. So... I'd imagine that's probably part of it. Have you done that with yours?"
Haruko
Haruko

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:45 am

"i dont know to be honest" asuna said as she thaught about how she had come from an academy student to being able to call herself a captain, though much of it was not by her doing.
"ive won every fight ive been in so far, but often with help....."
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruko Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:51 am

"I'd guess you gotta make it accept you as the stronger you... And stuff." Haruko said with a wistful expression. "That's how it worked for other hollows looking to start gangs. Not me, obviously..."
Haruko
Haruko

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:08 am

"i see" asuna said. "respect through strength"
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruko Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:26 am

"Precisely. Of course, I didn't really wanna deal with all that, so my powers shifted to parasitism. That's how I got here." Haruko said, pointing at her face. "As this girl. "
Haruko
Haruko

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:36 pm

asuna laughed. "everyone values strength, the shinigami value it and build an entire code of honor around it, hollows use strength to devour one another." she scooted a little close to haruko " in the end we arent all that different. asuna said as she bent over and placed her lips over harukos for a few seconds. "seems the same to me" she said as she broke away laughing slightly.

She slowly stood up and carefully walked over to the steps of the bath before leaving the warm water and standing in the sunlit bathhouse.

"i have no problem cutting down anything in my path" she said with resolve. "if i end up killing this gift mistress saiko gave me perhaps it means she needs to impart a little more of her strength to me next time" She said with an almost wicked grin.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruko Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:23 am

Haruko blushed slightly, even As Asuna finished her statement. "pretty damn motivated, huh?" she muttered with a slight smile, before sighing. "So will I end up coming back to a stack of paperwork?" She asked.
Haruko
Haruko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum