Bleach: Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A long time coming
by Calcifer Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:29 pm

» Calcifer St.Clair
by Calcifer Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:26 pm

» Chara St.Clair
by Chara Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:11 pm

» Ashes, ashes, we all fall....
by Kirino Yamazu Wed May 31, 2017 2:00 am

» Broken Promises on Sunday..
by BloomingLove Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:19 pm

» Red painted White rose
by lonewolvernsoul Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:55 am

» Silence in Death
by Alessandra Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:06 am

» Takusen II: The Revampening!
by lonewolvernsoul Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:58 am

» Sachio Koizumi
by Sachio Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:30 pm

» Just another interuption
by Asuna Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:07 am

Top posting users this month
No user

Wasted Time (Open)

3 posters

Go down

Wasted Time (Open) Empty Wasted Time (Open)

Post by lonewolvernsoul Tue May 05, 2015 5:05 pm

Rose was wrapped in a black hooded cloak, and as she jumped through the desert, she looked like the shadow of a bird flying across the sand. She was headed towards a lone set of buildings that created a town. She wasn't sure why she was here... If she was searching for something she hadn't been told what, if she was looking for someone, a name hadn't been mentioned... No, more than likely she had been sent here on a mission to get stronger. What did this little break in the massive desert hold for her?
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Female Posts : 449

Character sheet
Reishi: 900
Stats::

Back to top Go down

Wasted Time (Open) Empty Re: Wasted Time (Open)

Post by Kirino Yamazu Tue May 05, 2015 5:54 pm

I sit within the ruins with a bag of doughnuts munching away quietly. I look up to watch as a Massive Bird like creature flies over head. i pause a doughnut hanging from my mouth as i look up and realize it is not a bird but a hollow. i quickly become disinterested as hollow blood is inedible but for some reason continue to watch the creature curious where it was headed, perhaps toward Typheus's Desert Strong hold. it had been some time since anyone had come out here with him. the last time causing my doughnuts to be ruined by a sudden and massive sandstorm with eyes much to my dismay. Immediately i realize what could happen and not wishing a repeat i quickly make my way to the roof. "Hey wait!"
Kirino Yamazu
Kirino Yamazu

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Tue May 05, 2015 6:03 pm

Rose hadn't been expecting to find anyone... But a voice called out as she passed. In the air, she twisted, making the cloak wrap tighter around her body. There was a faint glow around bored looking eyes, as the hood fluttered slightly to revel the very human like face. There was another flip, this time her whole body flipped over itself and she landed on a nearby surface. A towering pillar of stone that used to be part of a nearby land mass. It's been withered away by wind and sand.

The cloak looses its tightness and falls at her sides like a dress, only for a gust of wind to rush past her, and fling it about. She looked like she was a human looking for a beach.. except the hole in her chest. Silent as the desert they stood in, she waited for the girl to speak.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirino Yamazu Tue May 05, 2015 6:07 pm

"Not to be too trouble some but where are you headed?" I watch her carefully." You see last time someone headed that way my stash of doughnuts was ruined and i would like for them to remain un-sanded thank you." ..hmm...Shes pretty for a hollow. hmm i wonder if she's one of those Arrancar...do they have edible blood? I drool a little at the thought.
Kirino Yamazu
Kirino Yamazu

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Tue May 05, 2015 6:23 pm

The arrancar stares blankly at the girl who spoke of donuts.. "Master Akumu has told me to 'get out and do something'. Then he pointed me in this direction." Which was mostly true.. He opened and garganta and waved her off.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra Tue May 05, 2015 6:28 pm

Alessandra lay on the ground several hundred meters out watching the exchange of the two carefully her finger on the trigger of her quincy rifle.
her breathing slowed, and heart rate stable she maintained her view, wishing she could read lips better.
Alessandra
Alessandra

Character sheet
Reishi: 350

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirino Yamazu Tue May 05, 2015 6:58 pm

"Ohhh, so you weren't looking for The demon of the desert then. Good so my Doughnuts should be..." I stop and sniff. Human blood? in the desert? could it be the arrancar...? why didn't i notice before..i wonder if she would mind if i. i slowly start to step forward as if in a daze. "i hope you don't mind my abrupt cut off...but you see..it has been some time since I have eaten so i'm feeling a little fai..." my words trail off as i feign passing out curious if the hollow would make any attempts to catch me before i fall. however i had not accounted for the weak point in the floors and as i fall the floor where my weight shifted begins to crumble quite audibly beneath me.

Last edited by Kirino Yamazu on Tue May 05, 2015 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kirino Yamazu
Kirino Yamazu

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Tue May 05, 2015 7:16 pm

Rose didn't physically change her expression, but she noted something in what the girl said before she started to approach her. The cloak fell to her sides about the same time the woman in front of her fell through the roof of the building. The arrancar stood there.. The sun bouncing off what appeared to be a pink bladed gliave.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra Tue May 05, 2015 7:25 pm

Alessandra saw the ground collapse under the shinigami's feed after it made an attempt to stagger towards the hollow.

the magnification of her scope allowed her to see the shimmer of the pink bladed weapon the hollow had,

she quickly assessed the situation and figured it would be best to watch things play out let them tire each other out if it came to blows.

still something bothered her about the situation.....
Alessandra
Alessandra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirino Yamazu Tue May 05, 2015 7:33 pm

Damn it, I suspected as much. I snap out of my daze and twist my body to grab a rusted piece of iron sticking from the remains of a concrete wall however it breaks from my speed and weight causing me to continue to fall this time with metal hot on my trail. son of a ... I bite my hand and blood pools in the center of my palm and i rotate facing the ground, the blood rushed forward and forms a pole allowing me to shift myself out of the way of the metal as i crash into the sands rolling to soften the impact. well that was as backfired as i could possibly get. Such a dick i cant believe she didn't make a move to help me. I get to my hands and knees and shake myself free of dirt. "Great now i have sand in my dress and places where sand should not be!" Slowly stands up " Thanks for saving me, NOT!"
Kirino Yamazu
Kirino Yamazu

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Tue May 05, 2015 7:38 pm

Rose slowly blinked as the only response she was going to give to the girl's comment. She turned to look in a different direction. "Demon.. Of the.. Desert.." Rose spoke thoughtfully. Which was rare for this side of her. Akumu would probably like whatever that was.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra Tue May 05, 2015 7:57 pm

Alesandra chuckled at the two despite her urge not to, her ability to read lips told her enough of what was said
"demon of the desert" she whispered to herself "more like demon of the deserts" she said with a small grin. as she watched the bad of donuts disappear into the chasm below the shinigami.
Alessandra
Alessandra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirino Yamazu Tue May 05, 2015 8:12 pm

The wind begins to pick up rapidly and i cover my face. " oh no not again. " I run back towards the ruins hoping to rescue my doughnuts. "Damn it where did they go!"
Kirino Yamazu
Kirino Yamazu

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Tue May 05, 2015 8:24 pm

Rose wrapped her arms back around her and leaped forward, jumping high into the sky in search of this mystery. Leaving the unseen shinigami behind.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra Tue May 05, 2015 8:32 pm

the wind blew dust all over alessandra but she remained motionless, the lack of camouflage was a problem ,but she couldn't help but keep snickering at the missing donut's and the shinigami's obsession over them as it dashed down after them.

alessandra immediately watched the other figure leap to the air, alessandra tracked it with her rifle leading it carefully should she deem it necessary to fire.
Alessandra
Alessandra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down