Bleach: Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A long time coming
by Calcifer Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:29 pm

» Calcifer St.Clair
by Calcifer Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:26 pm

» Chara St.Clair
by Chara Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:11 pm

» Ashes, ashes, we all fall....
by Kirino Yamazu Wed May 31, 2017 2:00 am

» Broken Promises on Sunday..
by BloomingLove Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:19 pm

» Red painted White rose
by lonewolvernsoul Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:55 am

» Silence in Death
by Alessandra Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:06 am

» Takusen II: The Revampening!
by lonewolvernsoul Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:58 am

» Sachio Koizumi
by Sachio Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:30 pm

» Just another interuption
by Asuna Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:07 am

Top posting users this month
No user

Alone again. (Kinda)

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Alone again. (Kinda) - Page 4 Empty Re: Alone again. (Kinda)

Post by Akumu Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:03 am

"A mystery sniper? How fascinating, little Rose." A familiar, yet deceptively sincere voice sounded behind the Hollow. "You have been quite busy today, haven't you?" Akumu asked in a rhetorical manner, his expression always that false happiness, which, in some way, always sending chills up most others' spines. The rest of him was covered in a dark cloak that wrapped his figure, with the cloth rippling in the wind.

Akumu

Character sheet
Reishi: 2500
Stats::

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:12 am

Rose, who's been otherwise a blank page until now, spins around in an almost whimsical way. Her tattered and slightly burned cloak, and the hood that had fallen off, catch in the same wind to show off the same two marks of battle Asuna pointed out. A thin line of hardened blood just above her navel, and a singed point over the place her heart was supposed to be.

Neither mark looked like they caused her any trouble. Her hair floated in the wind with the lack of hood, and blended into the slowly dying sunset. The other notable thing about Rose, was finally a hint of emotion. Happiness from the Rose he locked away bubbling up to the surface ever so slightly.. In the form of a calm but happy smile. Her eyes were still dull though.

"Master."

Lilith looked like a cat who just saw a ghost, arched shoulders, pissed off hiss, and all. She's grown very sour towards him.

Evan looked neither joyed or annoyed, but offered a respectable smile.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Female Posts : 449

Character sheet
Reishi: 900

Back to top Go down

Post by Akumu Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:30 am

"Did the mystery sniper harm you, little Rose? Or was it the shinigami? Oh how cruel the world can be to our kind..." Akumu spoke in an almost theatrical manner, while subtly assessing the situation at hand, as well as the reactions of the two imaginary figures that joined Rose's thoughts. Though both were handled by different personalities entirely, unknown to most.
Akumu
Akumu

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:49 am

Where she wanted nothing more than to shut Asuna up and off, Rose was now willing to answer any and all of Akumu's questions. Though.. She used the logic of conversation on how far and how much to say.

"Well they did attack me for no reason." She shared without a moment of hesitation. "The quincy first, then the shinigami, Junko. As if defending myself was a crime." She explained. "Junko was very rude."

"The quincy wasn't too polite either. But she did have a giant piece of sharpnel stuck in her arm." Evan explained, then motioned to the building not too far from here that Rose had hit with her cero. "Barely managed to keep her head too."

Rose just glanced back at her damage. It would have not been there if it weren't for Junko. "As troublesome as she was.. Junko provided me with some information."

"Seems to be a string of vanishing shinigami. And my theory is that it might be this young quincy girl who attacked Rose. She didn't come off as powerful as Junko, but perhaps she was just cocky enough to think that if she got away with killing the others, Rose here shouldn't be too much of a hassle."

"Were still in the process of finding her... Because Junko thought her time was better spent following a harmless hollow around and then going to bed instead of hunting the girl down." Lilith was as bitter as ever. "And when that dog was done guarding us, Asuna came around. Equally as stupid.."
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Akumu Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:54 am

"My, what a story to share, little Rose." Akumu commented, though the other personality was quite concerned about the whole ordeal. Asuna was a captain, he knew this much at least, though she was originally just a minor note before. Perhaps a re-evaluation is in order for the captain.

"And what did the shinigami captain do?" Akumu asked with increased curiosity. The quincy and the other shinigami seemed trivial, unworthy of either focus or time. The captain could be meddlesome, however.
Akumu
Akumu

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:04 am

"Hit on Rose multiple times." Lilith spoke up first, sounding like you think a third wheel might sound after having to sit through a couple's date.

Attempts at seduction, attempted to psychoanalyze her, and then offered us power if we joined her. There was also a promise of fight, I assume she was trying hard to appeal best to Rose."

Rose didn't try to understand the things Evan was saying. She just stood there with her eyes on either Akumu or him. This was easier than her trying to review everything to Akumu.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Akumu Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:12 am

"So unusual for a shinigami to attempt to recruit a hollow... but she could never take you away from me, little Rose." Akumu replied, a smile appearing on his face as the other came up with an appropriate plan for the situation. "Though maybe we should play a game with the shinigami?" He thought aloud more than asked Rose.

"She could prove worrisome in the future, we should see if she is a threat. We wouldn't want to be caught by surprise by her, right?" He seemed to be almost childlike in how he talked now, and his eagerness was almost uncontainable behind the wide, odd smile that spread across his expression. "We should let her think she has you, and then remove her from being a threat altogether in doing so."
Akumu
Akumu

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:20 am

Rose was enthralled by Akumu as he spoke. Feeling a bit of pride and happiness from his words. How she could never be taken from him. She loved that idea.. Always at his side. At least.. In a non-physical way.

But when he suggested that she play along.. Her face went blank, but in a non-puppet way. But when he explained why, she couldn't argue. Wouldn't.. Ever. But was a bit sad that he wanted to give her to Asuna. If only for a little while..

"There was also a mention of a war coming. And a Saiko." Evan added while Rose took in what Akumu was saying.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Akumu Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:19 am

"Saiko?" Akumu repeated with mild surprise, with his smile fading somewhat as he spoke. He had only heard of that name a few times, from Fumetsu himself, actually. He hadn't informed them much about the figure that belonged to the name, other than avoidance being preferable to engaging her.

Though to Akumu, this was getting more and more intriguing. He ignored the mention that a war was coming, figuring that he knew well enough what that meant. Though, in this world, there were always wars being waged, all of which are inconsequential to the now. He had an opportunity to exploit, though caution would be necessary to proceed.

"That is even more fascinating... Perhaps we should let the girl captain live to see this Saiko in person? If she is truly linked to her..." Akumu continued on, speaking more to himself at this point. "Though if she proves too risky of a gamble," a change of expression and tone took over in response to the previous statements, "then we will need to eliminate her."

Akumu then turned to Rose, his face serious and devoid of the joy it had earlier, and his eyes holding a piercing, unwavering gaze. "Rose, I require you to partake in her game, so that we may know for certain what she is. If she is truly linked to Saiko, we need to know in what way. If she is not, then I will eliminate her from being a problem any longer. Provide them nothing about your past with the Takusen, nor any of the member's existence. Your thoughts are linked to mine, so reporting to me will be unnecessary. I will keep an eye on your condition. You two should be sure to note anything odd as well." Akumu spoke then to Evan and Lilith, acknowledging them directly.
Akumu
Akumu

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:41 am

It was as if the air around them rippled when the carefree happy, though creepy, smile left Akumu's face. A shadow beyond the forces of light seemed to come over all three. But the only one of them who seemed to react at all was Lilith. Who was bratty as ever one moment, shrunk back like a child who knew they were about to be spanked. Though this was much more awful.

Evan was naturally cool headed, but even he felt the serious air around the situation thicken.

Rose was the same as ever. The puppet did not fear her master. She wasn't even aware that her strings could be snipped at a moment's notice. What she did hear were her orders. She hated the idea, but the puppet also did not fight her master. "You are still my master, right?" She asked, but with a little more emotion than she usually ever gave. Nothing too questionable, except Akumu would feel a tremble on the hold he had on her. As if loosing him would cause her to break free..
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Akumu Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:10 am

"You will always be my Rose." Akumu replied coolly, moreso appeasing Rose than truly being sincere, though he crafted it to ensure that she could not see the difference. "Our time will come, soon. We just need to wait for all of the pieces to fall into place." He continued, turning around to walk away from the trio. "When you are ready to leave, I shall reclaim you from the Shinigami. Through bloodshed, if possible."
Akumu
Akumu

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:27 am

With this unusually dark comfort, Rose was satisfied and the threat on his hold vanished. Pleased.. She says good bye with a simple smile, but nothing more.

Lilith on the other hand sticks her tongue out at him. When he's gone, she hugs herself and shivers. "Yep. Still creepy."

Evan shakes his head at Lilith, then turns to Rose. "Well then, what's the rooks next move?" He says, then can't help remembering a move in the game where the rook and the king switch places... Finding this somehow relevant.

Rose smile faded away as she is reminded of her new orders.. "Play along.." She repeated to herself, then abandoned the search for the quincy, unclipped her cloak, and shunpo'd towards Junko.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:29 am

It was useless, however.. And Rose found a perch on a tall building to sleep on, until the sun came back to life...
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:32 am

"Good night, Rose.." Evan said, still standing on the ledge. Watching the sun set until she fell asleep, thinking about how long its been since he's played chess. "Hope I remember.. Don't want to fall into any obvious traps.." He mused, before vanishing into Rose's dreams.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum