Bleach: Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A long time coming
by Calcifer Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:29 pm

» Calcifer St.Clair
by Calcifer Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:26 pm

» Chara St.Clair
by Chara Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:11 pm

» Ashes, ashes, we all fall....
by Kirino Yamazu Wed May 31, 2017 2:00 am

» Broken Promises on Sunday..
by BloomingLove Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:19 pm

» Red painted White rose
by lonewolvernsoul Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:55 am

» Silence in Death
by Alessandra Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:06 am

» Takusen II: The Revampening!
by lonewolvernsoul Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:58 am

» Sachio Koizumi
by Sachio Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:30 pm

» Just another interuption
by Asuna Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:07 am

Top posting users this month
No user

Broken Promises on Sunday..

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Broken Promises on Sunday.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Promises on Sunday..

Post by BloomingLove Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:29 am

Violet's confusion only grew as her reason for asking was explained. Then suddenly a very attractive man just walked in and was hoping he wasn't interrupting. He made her heart skip a beat because he was so handsome. The timing of her distraction was perfect, and allowed the shinigami to reach her neck and sink her fangs in.

But no sooner did she tear the skin did she withdraw. The pain was very real and very sudden to Violet, and she meant to push the girl off of her. But she was already pulling away with a drop of her blood upon her lower lip.

Violet felt a blaze of anger rush through her as she slapped her neck where she had apparently been bitten. She glares up at the girl, who seemed infatuated with her. Well Vi didn't have feeling for her to return, or feelings for her at all except anger. "Get away from me, you freak." She exclaimed before grabbing her bag, and jumping back onto her feet. She still held her neck where she imagines she'd been bitten, and continued to glare at the girl. Only to look back at the man. "Watch it, hot stuff, she's got a taste for blood." She said, then added in a low mumble. "Literally..." She then began to back away from her. Not wanting to be on the same block as her anymore.

BloomingLove

Character sheet
Reishi: 400
Stats::

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyno Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:04 pm

Keyno didn't know exactly who the two women were that was speaking but given that one bit the other he could tell that they weren't exactly friends. Though he didn't attack the woman he wondered exactly who she was if she was willing to bite someone, especially so as she greeted him with a less than 'creepy' smile spread across her lips. Taking a step forward the ribbons around him seemed to snake around in a defensive manner, holding the umbrella for him it left his arms free as he held it above Violet and himself. "Typically people that like biting are either kids or bounts, maybe even vampires, what exactly is going on here? I never knew someone could throw such an unorthodox party before, out in the rain no less."

Keeping more or less calm but with an expression of interest, though he wasn't so interested that he would just let anything happen to the woman who seemed to not wish to be around the other lady. Placing a hand over her hand where the wound was located he rested it there for a few seconds to let the small wound close, not only this but he wanted to feel what kind of reiatsu the odd woman might have left on her from the bite as he used his healing abilities to push out any pain and heal it. "Sorry for touching you, but the mark shouldn't be a problem any more. Though you shouldn't let strangers bite you, doctors orders." He added as Keyno kept his guard up, he didn't expect a fight but he didn't know what to expect from someone like her.

Technique Used:
Keyno
Keyno

Male Posts : 28

Character sheet
Reishi: 825

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirino Yamazu Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:29 pm

chuckels and walks towards the shinigami. "You seem familiar little one." Tilts my head. "What Squad do you belong to? 4th division i assume?"
Kirino Yamazu
Kirino Yamazu

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by BloomingLove Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:11 pm

By chance, her backwards movement was towards the handsome stranger. Whom Violet clearly greeted much warmer than she did the girl. She even gravitated to the man, when all she wanted to do was leave the strange girl in her dust. But she didn't realize she was actually gravitating in his direction until she felt the soft impact of her body hitting his. It was then she also realized how frantic the rain drops were on her skin, when they were prevented from reaching her because of her prince's umbrella. She looked up when the rain picked up, and drummed against the rubber webbing that stretched over the metal skeleton.

Her pink hair was dripping wet, and she instantly feared her computer's well being. Of course she had slipped under the.. Hollow? It wasn't until then did she realize the giant mask wearing shadow was gone. Only the corroded roof being any sign that it was even there at one point.

It was at this point, once again while she was distracted, that she felt the warm hand of the doctor against her's that pressed against her neck. But he moved it with little to no effort, as she naturally trusted him for whatever reason. Her wound bare to him now, was then healed. There was more warmth, and a tingling sensation, but she would have never guessed he was healing it. She just continued to stare through her wet bangs at his gorgeous face, water dripping along the strands onto her hot cheeks.

She snapped out of it when she realized he wasn't making any sense. "Bounts?" She asked, confusion clear in her voice. She then tried to find the girl. Who was now on the other side of the walkway. How did she get here? Where was all her time and memory going! Wait... Did she call him a shinigami? As in, the god of death?
BloomingLove
BloomingLove

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyno Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:16 pm

Keyno realized the people that he was now with didn't know much about him, not only that the woman he was keeping dry for the time being didn't seem to know what a bount was. Given that they just seemed to come up just recently he didn't put it past her, though he would explain what it was in due time, he at least knew enough about them to put a reasonable story about them together. "I don't believe we've meet before honestly, and your assumption if way off. Though I can tell why you would probably guess that." She must have seen him heal Violet after all, a pretty good assumption but incorrect none the less.

"I'm human, maybe I was a shinigami in a past life but I'm completely human. Though if you want a more brandish title people call me a 'reiki user', so now that I've talked about myself why don't you tell me what's so interesting about us? You've seemed to take a liking to this woman, and its odd that I would be familiar to you." Wondering a bit about who she was and why she was here he noticed that the woman had a strong pressure about her, and also that Violet was a bit confused and wondering what to do now.

"Bounts are people that eat the souls of the living to stay alive longer, more or less your modern day soul vampires but with less blood sucking and a lot less romantic since it leaves the victim as a pile of dust on the floor." He explained to the pink haired woman.
Keyno
Keyno

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirino Yamazu Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:49 pm

Ii grin and walk away "no maybe another time...."I seem to dissipate into a fog of blood leaving you two alone.
Kirino Yamazu
Kirino Yamazu

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by BloomingLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:03 am

Shinigami!? Vampires? Bounts? Reiki...Users? What is going on? Did she fall into Wonderland while she was sleeping? Hollows? What is this madness already! She's had enough, she didn't want to drink tea with the Mad Hatter and the Crazy Hare. She wanted off this ride!

Mind you... the attractive stranger made it a bit more durable. Right up until he started talking madness.

She clung to her bag a bit harder as she wasn't sure where the exit was for this ride, only to watch the lady who bit her vanish in a creepy red fog.. She shuddered at that, then got up from the now wet ground, her legs covered in mud, rocks, grass, and her socks soaked. She groaned at this, and decided that today has been too weird to possibly go to school and have a normal day. Not after being attacked by a hollow, saved by a bount, only to be saved by a shinigami, who is actually not a god of death, but someone who uses Reiki..? Whatever that was.

"Okay.. Guess I'm going back to bed.." She moaned with frustration. Then added. "That is if I've even left it." She then pinched herself as a test, before hissing at the pain of her fingers pinching her tender, soft, pale, skin. Her legs and arms covered in the lightest cuts. "Nope.. Somehow I'm not dreaming." She spoke to herself, before finally looking back up at the man who saved her. She was about to make another comment until she was struck again by his good looks. She blushed and looked away..
BloomingLove
BloomingLove

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyno Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:50 am

Seeing the woman begin to vanish before his eyes he didn't aim to give chase, more so wondering what exactly was the meaning of all this and how it began. But eventually even those questions got pushed to the side as his attention went to the woman he was now holding an umbrella over using what seemed to be his scarf. She seemed to be very dirty, not to mention had a few small cuts, judging form how she dress she seemed to go to school as well but given that she was just attacked and probably confused beyond question it was probably best she skipped it today.

Seeing her fluster he didn't think of it much, maybe she was getting a small fever, after all it was raining. but he choose now to speak, "Are you alright? Your not hurt to badly are you?" He asked nicely before smiling and soon adding on to his questions, "Sorry I guess this is a bit odd for you, I'm Keyno, I'm a doctor at the local hospital. Its nice to meet you, though I wish it was in better terms, would you mind it if would walk with me? I could explain a bit and maybe get you something better to change in if your willing to come by my house." His tone was nice and genuine, granted it seemed like a stocker line but given how she was just approached by someone else it was better than anything.
Keyno
Keyno

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BloomingLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:51 am

Violet was a bit shaken up, a tiny bit confused, and now felt her heart pumping hormones through her. She hugged her bag again. Her bright colored theme clothes were half soaked and filthy, and she couldn't believe she wasn't running already.

"I-I'm fine." She said, running her fingers through her bags twice, and then tucking some loose strands of her pigtails in behind her ear.

Something about the word 'Doctor' induced feelings of comfort, and at the same time terror. While they were generally healers, people didn't like going to them. Maybe because of the bill at the end of each session, the pain after every surgery, the disappointment, distress, and discomfort that came with every evaluation of the problem.. But Violet was wrapped in a blanket of fuzzy feelings, not fear. She was comforted by the fact that she could trust this man.

And a glance up reminded her of anther comfort he gave her.. "I actually just live up the street.." She said shyly. "If you aren't in a hurry, you can walk me home."
BloomingLove
BloomingLove

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyno Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:02 am

"Your actually the reason why I came out here, call it weird like everything else you might have seen and heard but I could tell when things like that are happening. Just like you can but you don't seem to know it yet, but yeah I don't mind taking you home." He would say politely as he would start walking, but letting her go into the direction of her home as he could tell a lot of things but not where someone lived just by meeting them.

"Mind telling me your name? and sorry again about not coming sooner, I really didn't know what was going on just up in till I got around the area. Fortunate enough that your not to badly hurt and I should be able to heal any small injuries you have." Keyno seemed content with helping the woman, though deep down she almost reminded him of someone, but he tried not to get too hung up on that now. Right now he kept his eyes open for any hollows around that might want to hurt them as he could guess the allure of ripe souls would be a fruit some would enjoy plucking.
Keyno
Keyno

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BloomingLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:08 am

Violet was struck by flattery and curiosity when he announced she was the reason he was here. She felt a bit of shyness run through her as a flush of red burned her cheeks. It was then clarified that it was because he could sense things. And he could apparently sense something in her that tells him she was capable of doing so too. This only further confused her, but she shook it free and decided to let it go for now. "Violet." She answered, giving him her first name only.

At this point.. She remembered his healing. Specifically the comforting and warmth of his hand on her neck. She blushed again, man.. He was so hot. She glanced up to see if he was paying attention, and then down at the ground. There was a little indention in the street, and a planned form. She walked normally until she reached that point in the street, before allowing herself to trip on it, and fall towards him.
BloomingLove
BloomingLove

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyno Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:21 am

Keyno didn't too much notice how she was acting till she spoke her name to him, which made him look over to the woman as she seemed to fluster more and act a bit shy. He wondered if she was that kind of person, though it was a bit of a contrast from how she was acting around that odd vampire lady as so he guessed she was as they continued to walk along. "Violet, hm its a nice name. Thanks for telling me." Though he kept his eye on her he thought that maybe she had a fever but she seemed to keep blushing more, maybe he was right or maybe she was just really shy around strangers.

It was then that he noticed that she tripped, his reaction was fairly quick and since both his hands were free as his floating ribbon held his umbrella for him he reached out and grabbed her. Keeping her somewhat close to him as he held her in his arms the doctor gave a soft sigh of relief as she didn't fall, maybe she was a bit out of it form the events and that's why she almost fell over onto him. "That was close, Violet, you nearly fell." Though he seemed to say this causally it could easily be modified to look more romantic even as he still held her while gazing down to her eyes.

"I might not seem extremely strong but I could carry you home if you wish?" Having stopped in the rain while looking down at the woman, having his umbrall still protecting them from the light showers she did remind him a lot of Rose. Even the contrast in their names reflected one another, though again he tried to move his mind off that, he would aim to find her soon but he had no leads on her. For now as he stood there he held her easily in a way he would for someone he was wishing to keep close and protect though this was well practiced with Rose of course, it just subconsciously came out with Violet falling into his arms like she did.
Keyno
Keyno

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BloomingLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:53 am

The tone that came from Violet next was something of a sleepy one. Tired.. Like maybe she almost fainted. "I'm sorry.. I feel weaker than I did earlier.." She apologized, but knew he'd conclusion to the adrenaline that was possibly coursing through her at the time of the fight.

She lifted up her head to look him in the eyes, and felt her heart skip a beat. Man.. He was gorgeous. "I don't want to impose.." She started to argue, trying to get up but feinting weakness in her legs. "Well... Maybe... I only live down the road. If that's too far to carry me, I'll try to walk after a bit of rest." She added, letting her lashes flutter as she tried to keep them open. Her head leaned closer to him though, her cherry pink lips parting just slightly as her breath came out shallow.

She now realized her breakfast had been interrupted, and that she hadn't actually eaten. She could blame that as well. But she wouldn't offer up any more information than she needed, too.
BloomingLove
BloomingLove

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyno Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:17 am

Keyno could tell that she must be stressed out, though he would be fine with carrying her he would also wonder if she would be fit to even move once they got to her home as he shook his head. "No need to apologize, its fine." He would say as he used part of his floating ribbon to move under her, while also picking her up himself he would cradle her princess style, making sure she was comfortable as his soft spiritual ribbon was smooth across her skin and felt very nice given the fact that the warm from it was all because he was healing her as he held her.

"Don't think about it, I'll make sure you get home safely, just relax for now." Having already lifted her up before she could even protest he noticed something about her, she had an almost seemed like she was going to pass out. Granted this could also be her flirting, which he still loved and cared for Rose, though looking down to her he simply said. "You remind me of someone...someone I care about a lot, its odd, you almost...mm, never mind lets get going." He almost saw Rose in Violet for a second and his instincts nearly took over as he focused his mind now on trying to get to the woman's home as he walked with her in his arms.
Keyno
Keyno

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BloomingLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:30 am

In his arms, she felt a warmth surround her, and her face was only touched by the rain slightly before he picked her light body up. No one had to be strong at all to pick up violet.. She was practically as light as a flower, if a child was tall enough they could pick her up and probably braid her into a lover's hair..

She gets comfortable in his arms pressing her head to his jacket, holding her bag against her, probably was as heavy as her. She could feel him staring down at her, and she wondered if her subtle seduction was working. Until he mentioned how she reminded him of someone. She tried not to look too shocked or upset. But she looked up at him again finally. She hoped no one too important...

She looked up at the umbrella again, needing something to look at as she continued her tired act, trying not to outright fall asleep in his arms. Though she probably could truly do so. He was so soft.. "I didn't notice that before.." She said, spotting the scarf. "Is that a trick?" She asked, motioning to it. Half-heartedly. She was curious, but she was trying to appear tired and weak. Not like that was hard.. Unfortunately..
BloomingLove
BloomingLove

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyno Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:06 pm

"Um...I wouldn't say a trick, more like a bit of magic in a way." It was hard trying to explain that he was basically a human who could manipulate energy around him into shapes and forms, effectively doing what he wished with it. The ribbon or scarf in this form was easily holding up the umbrella on its own while he would still be carrying her home, she might not be injured now given he was a doctor and had the ability to heal her but he wanted to be sure she was safe. After all hollows attack sometimes in packs so he'd be sure to keep her out of harms way as they made his way to his home, which didn't take long, maybe a few minutes of walking in the rain more or less.

Using the ribbon it would soon reach in his pocket and pull out her house keys, not really hiding the fact that some mysterious force was allowing him to move and manipulate things but as he unlocked the door he would soon close it behind him with a soft push from his foot as the ribbon would do the rets of the work. Soon moving to the couch he would set her down, the nice man soon stating, "Do you need anything, Violet?" This was her home after all, he was more or less just taking her and ensuring she would be okay after such a threatening encounter with a hollow. At the very least it was nice seeing someone else's house for a change as the area looked pretty well kept after she directed him to which door she lived in and aided in getting her inside.
Keyno
Keyno

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BloomingLove Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:55 pm

Violet's eyes narrow at his mention of magic, and she brought her eyes back to the ribbon scarf holding the umbrella. She wasn't into the whole religion mumbo jumbo. But her grandmother filled her head with magic as a child. If you pleased a great spirit then they would bless you with something incredible, often it was used in the fights in Africa.. She had a beautiful soul, and Violet envied her kindness. She also remembered her the most, and touched her side on impulse when she thought about her, the tattoo she'd gotten in memory of her under her finger tips.

She was pleased to be home, despite the battle happening mere blocks away from her unique cottage like place. She allowed him to slip her keys out of her back's pockets with his 'magic'; but she would have let him slip the key out of her pockets without the use of it if he wanted. She looked over he shoulder at her house, her place was perfectly taken care of, and all of it was achieved by living alone.

He carried her to her couch, and gently laid her down, and she was all too sad by this fact. She wanted to remain in a guys' arms as long as possible. "I don't want to ask for too much, so if you'd be a dear and just grab me a poptart from the cabinet, that be fine. I skipped breakfast to catch the bus, but since I'm not going to school I might as well eat something.." She explained, feeling a bit needy, but also enjoying the idea of a handsome man like him waiting on her.

She was also very aware that the good doctor might not approve of her skipping breakfast, so she avoided eye contact. Like a dentist telling her she shouldn't eat so many sweets when she just had cake. "I know that's not what I am supposed to do, I just didn't have a lot of time this morning." She tried to soften his blow.
BloomingLove
BloomingLove

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyno Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:21 am

"Poptart? Hm, that's actually pretty funny." He'd say with a smile, Keyno wasn't the oppressive doctor type, those were normally the old balding doctors in the hospital that took everything super seriously. So her wanting a small treat for lunch, even if it wouldn't tide her over, wasn't too much of a big deal as he would ensure she was comfortable before going into the woman's kitchen nd searching the pantries' for the snack that she requested. "I actually named my cat that, she's a bit on the fat side but adorable as well, had her for about 18 years now." he'd say with a resolved tone, knowing full well cats typically weren't that old but he didn't enjoy things dying on him after all.

"Oh and don't worry about it, snacks are snacks, I remember skipping meals before and not caring if I had a cup of ramen for dinner or cereal because I didn't feel like cooking at all." Soon coming back out he would soon had her the foiled package, having two poptarts inside of it as it wasn't opened but he would soon sit down next to her. Not being too intrusive as she requested they come here but he would add, "Were you going to be okay here?" Keyno didn't have anywhere to go, with him being kicked out of the 'base' he'd have to find a way back besides just trying to annoy one of the members to come get him. But his mind was still lingering on what Rose could be up too as his eyes drifted and he felt pained sensations move across his chest before he snapped back to reality, he'd find a way out of this and get her back...Eliminating that control they had over one of the last few people he cared about.
Keyno
Keyno

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BloomingLove Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:39 am

While she was alone, she hurried to take off her socks and shoes, while exhausted she still could do anything a normally exhausted human could. Which was a lot. She debated on playing with her clothes to entice the good doctor to be a little bad, but didn't have that much time. She decided to move into a position much like the actress in the movie Titanic she'd seen the other day. It felt awkward and not very sexy, so she just laid back normally, but lifting her shirt and skirt just a bit to show off more skin.

"Cat's don't usually live that long.." She called out to keep him talking. "But I bet she's cute." Violet said, but felt a small bit of distaste as she thought about the pronoun. It was a cat, however. As he spoke more, she was sure he was talking about all those nights he had staid up for the grades he needed to pass. Or the details he needed to save lives.

She took the package, acting oblivious to the amount of skin she was showing off, and began to weakly pull on them. "I guess I don't know for sure.. I should be fine as long as I don't get attacked by another... What was that thing? A hollow? What a beastly creature.. I live on my own, so I've had to be sick and still do everything myself. I appreciate your help, but if you have to get back to the hospital.." She let her words hang there, taking a bite out of both of them to keep the silence going. No way would she object to a handsome man playing doctor for her, but she worried about requesting such things so early in meeting.
BloomingLove
BloomingLove

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyno Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:36 am

"Your right they don't, but I keep her healthy and happy." He'd mention about his cat off handedly before his gaze would be on her form. He had rested in a bed with Rose many times in the past, months even, they never did anything and he was pretty sure he couldn't given she as a hollow and they probably had different body compositions than humans but she looked mostly human besides her large hole. None the less he had idea's about it, once or twice, but he never directly asked her about doing something more enticing or intimate besides maybe a kiss or hug before he went off to work while she was living with him.

It had only been a little while since she was separated form him but he was longing for that sensation of being next to someone again, however his eyes drifted along her frame as it was oddly alluring, but he couldn't do that with someone he just met. To add even if Rose was mind controlled she was still with him...At least in his heart as remembering this only brought more pain as he clenched his chest a bit before looking back to Violet, this time her face instead of her body. "Yes, they can be pretty vicious, you should stay indoors for the time being and ensure you don't leave out for maybe a few hours. Call off school if you can, after all you were injured a tad, if you need a doctors note I can easily write you one, perks of having me as a friend haha~" he'd say with a grin.

"Oh? Uh actually no I had no place to be, however if you want me to go I don't mind leaving." Keyno added, about to get up as if he were going to go, not minding either choice with the woman.
Keyno
Keyno

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BloomingLove Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:33 pm

"Well.. It would be nice to have a capable man around the place in case that or that woman comes back." She explained, grabbing his hand before he could get very far. She smiled up at him. "And I might need that note for college, so don't get any ideas of leaving before that." She teased, and then moved to lay back down on her couch. She took another bite of the poptarts before considering the other details of the day.

"Speaking of.. You seem really knowledgable on the oddities that happened to me today.. I even talked to a ghost the other day.. I thought nothing of it, but now.. Today.." She looked over at him, looking only as tired as she was. "I'm in the dark here, Doctor. You want to enlighten me about what's going on?"
BloomingLove
BloomingLove

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyno Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:49 pm

Would take that as a small complement, the fact that she didn't mind him being around, however it would be hard trying to break it to a woman that he was in a relationship with the manifestation of a spirit eating person who basically was brain washed by an evil organization to do their bidding. That was well over a bad excuse for anything so he'd keep that to himself, however at her request to maybe learn a bit more he understood and even smiled to her little joke. "Fine fine, I'll stay for a little while, though don't get any idea's about kidnapping me." He'd remark, not realizing how true those words could be as he would then try to explain what he learned about spirits and 'the after life' more or less.

"Well that's probably why that hollow attacked you, you see when people die they become spirits, those spirts are escorted by Shinigami to a place that I'll just say is the after life. However spirits that stay too long and or feel hunger become hollows like that beast you saw, they feed on other spirits and those who have strong spirit energy like me or you to sustain themselves. The 'magic I showed you before' is actually a manifestation of this energy, in time you could probably harness it and create your own unique ability."

He'd soon give an example as he would place a hand on her leg, but not in a sensual manner, even if it felt and seemed like he was about to do something he'd begin to control energy and force it into her. She'd feel a pleasant washing sensation fill her, it was calming, serine and felt like getting a warm massage as she could see the blue aura around his hand. "My ability is to heal others, pretty a typical for a doctor but its fast acting not too mention I can do other things as well. Like the scarf you saw, and how I was able to kill that hollow as well. But in contrast hollows and Shinigami also have skills too, Shinigami wear traditional shihakusho's and carry katana's, while hollows are beats but can be human in appearance but have a large hole in their bodies showing they are one. They also carry swords." he'd explain as he pulled his warm hand off her skin for a moment.
Keyno
Keyno

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BloomingLove Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:35 pm

Violet, despite using this line of questions and interest just to keep him here and talking, listened intently. She wanted to know what was going on, to comprehend it all. It didn't hurt that his voice was like honey to her ears. And it didn't help that he put his hand on her leg and start doing something to it that was slightly alarming but all around enjoyable. Despite him attempting to be professional here, she blushed at the warmth of his hand. And was actually trying hard not to moan as she bit her lip. This might have come across as pain.

But he had already healed all her minor scraps and bruises on the way here, so he might not understand why she'd be in pain, just that it appeared to be that way.

She was helplessly upset that he took his hand away and wanted badly to grab it and put it back down on her, but felt that was inappropriate. Not because he was a man she just met, but because he was talking and that would be rude.

"There's no way anyone could mistaken those monsters for humans.." She said, already developing a rational but negative opinion of hollows and everything they were. But she put her ruby colored eyes on his. "But I could only see them a little. Are you sure there's something special about me?" She paused, and then grinned. "That you are not just saying such things to impress me, Doctor?" She flirted.
BloomingLove
BloomingLove

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyno Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:21 am

"Simple enough, you can see ghosts, most humans if not 98% of people can't. I'm sure with maybe a bit of help and instructions you can learn to make up your own unique ability with what ever kind of spirit energy your body naturally clings too. I might even be able to help a bit given I already know a bit about what I can do." He'd add with a soft smile, of course trying to tell the truth more or less, he didn't want her to go out fighting hollows but at this rate she'd eventually fight them anyways as they would come to her.

Though he did perk up she was biting her lip, as if his action was painful as he would soon scoot closer, "Are you okay? You looked like you were about to scream or something from me doing that to you. It didn't feel painful did it? Do you have any more wounds." The doctor side of Keyno showing itself as his concern for her well being as well as if she would be okay or not made him wish to see what was wrong and maybe if she had any more injuries he could heal. Even though he didn't see nor 'feel' any that could be on he possible body unless it was internal as maybe that could be while she was acting in such a way.
Keyno
Keyno

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BloomingLove Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:04 am

She wasn't expecting him to react to her biting her lip so immediately and abruptly, or she might have hid it better as he explained everything that he knew. She was conflicted..

"If you are worried about me.. Feel free to give me a full body examination." She invited him. "Do you need me to take off my clothes?" She asked, with a hint of eager to help with that, but only subtly pulling at her skirt's waist band. "And I would love it if you could help me understand this more." By now, she no longer seemed tired at all. "How do I find out what my abilities are?" She asked, as if she was not about to remove her skirt in front of him; As if to continue the conversation even as he was examining her mostly naked form.
BloomingLove
BloomingLove

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyno Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:36 am

At the mention of a 'full body' examination he'd get the hint that she was indeed flirting a bit with him, after all he had just met her and though she was pretty and had a small tinge of allure to her he couldn't really go about doing something frisky like that. He still cared about Rose, however he didn't know what to do about her right now, he was more so conflicted as to how he could break her from being controlled but he knew he needed help that was for sure. "I um...shouldn't really do that, besides it might not be very appropriate." He'd try to say, however he was worried she was in pain, and soon would ask instead. "Are you in any pain though? If you are I'll try to release it."

Pausing he would continue about the other things he mentioned, "As for that well you need more spirit energy, if you gain enough it should sprout out on its own, given my own can channel into other people I can try to make a way to awaken it but might take some time." He'd recommend as it might be better than waiting it out given he could try to preemptively spark it some how. Though as she was having a hand around her waist band he would try to wave off the idea of her changing closes for him to examine her, "Only if you'd like that is, about my method I mean...Granted your ability could be anything honestly, I just hope it doesn't end up being something massively dangerous."
Keyno
Keyno

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next