Bleach: Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A long time coming
by Calcifer Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:29 pm

» Calcifer St.Clair
by Calcifer Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:26 pm

» Chara St.Clair
by Chara Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:11 pm

» Ashes, ashes, we all fall....
by Kirino Yamazu Wed May 31, 2017 2:00 am

» Broken Promises on Sunday..
by BloomingLove Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:19 pm

» Red painted White rose
by lonewolvernsoul Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:55 am

» Silence in Death
by Alessandra Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:06 am

» Takusen II: The Revampening!
by lonewolvernsoul Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:58 am

» Sachio Koizumi
by Sachio Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:30 pm

» Just another interuption
by Asuna Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:07 am

Top posting users this month
No user

Broken Promises on Sunday..

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Broken Promises on Sunday.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Broken Promises on Sunday..

Post by Keyno Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:36 am

At the mention of a 'full body' examination he'd get the hint that she was indeed flirting a bit with him, after all he had just met her and though she was pretty and had a small tinge of allure to her he couldn't really go about doing something frisky like that. He still cared about Rose, however he didn't know what to do about her right now, he was more so conflicted as to how he could break her from being controlled but he knew he needed help that was for sure. "I um...shouldn't really do that, besides it might not be very appropriate." He'd try to say, however he was worried she was in pain, and soon would ask instead. "Are you in any pain though? If you are I'll try to release it."

Pausing he would continue about the other things he mentioned, "As for that well you need more spirit energy, if you gain enough it should sprout out on its own, given my own can channel into other people I can try to make a way to awaken it but might take some time." He'd recommend as it might be better than waiting it out given he could try to preemptively spark it some how. Though as she was having a hand around her waist band he would try to wave off the idea of her changing closes for him to examine her, "Only if you'd like that is, about my method I mean...Granted your ability could be anything honestly, I just hope it doesn't end up being something massively dangerous."

Keyno

Character sheet
Reishi: 825
Stats::

Back to top Go down

Post by BloomingLove Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:52 am

Violet wondered if he was rejecting her, or he was just not getting the hint. She wondered if she should push it, or rather push him. "No.. not in pain." She said, quietly, answering his question. She tried to guess how old he was... He looked young. Not younger than her, but young.

He was also sending her mixed signals, and she was having a hard time registering if he was playing with her, or if he was doing it all by accident. She decided to be a little more obvious, putting her hand on his hand, pressing his hand against her skin. "How do you do that?" She asked, looking him in the eye now, abandoning the poptarts.
BloomingLove
BloomingLove

Character sheet
Reishi: 400

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyno Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:53 am

He was relieved to hear that she wasn't hurt at all, wondering if his skills in healing people were lacking or he was just unable to mend her wounds, if she had any, but for the time being as she could look at her with perplexed eyes he got the hint he just wasn't biting as she placed her hand on his own. His eyes glancing down to the gesture and then up to hers, "I'd probably give you something to eat, maybe a condensed form of reishi to ingest and let it normally go through your system. Another way is I pour it into you like this.."

He'd soon take her hand with his willingly this time, channeling his spiritual power into her and aiming to add to her own normal power that might not be extremely high but could get there in due time. It felt just as warm and invitingly nice as it did when he was healing her, "Lastly is more dangerous and that involves fighting hollows, near death experiences tend to awaken things inside of people. Those tend to spark powers for some humans too, however I prefer the other two options honestly." He'd say with a soft smile, though he knew he shouldn't get too cuddly with the woman, if he did he'd end up tied to some bed or something after waking up from god knows how many drinks.
Keyno
Keyno

Male Posts : 28

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BloomingLove Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:27 pm

Violet stared into his eyes, getting lost in them herself. She could have been content with that, just letting it hang in the air. Of course her imagination begged him to kiss her, wanted him to do something. But instead he continued the conversation, but she had hope of desirable results when he implied pouring something into her, her mind was in the gutter, and her face was warm again.

All for a minute as he grabbed her hand, that she read as him ready to lead her away to the bedroom, only for him do something quiet not that. She felt him doing something, and at first she thought it was the healing thing as before as it felt about the same, but it was just slightly different. She could feel that he wasn't healing from the demonstration, but almost feeding her chakura. Combined with his hand on her's she couldn't help but feel a little pleased.

He could have also stopped there, but he continued to explain that another way was to force her to fight hollows, that death had a way of waking someone up. Maybe that was the intention of today? But how would that beast or the woman know anything about her. "I do too." She said, her mood spoiled slightly after remembering the vampire. She pulled her hand back and went to her food.

After some silence from her, she turned back to him, about as done with poptarts as you can be. "Is this a red pill/blue pill kind of situation, or am I stuck with this? I mean, am I already on a path that fate wants me to take, or can I ignore it and just go back to school tomorrow like nothing happened more than dizzy spell?"
BloomingLove
BloomingLove

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyno Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:43 am

"Hard to say really, you could do that, even I tried to do that, but more hollows will feel your rise in energy. More will eventually try to attack you and if you can't defend yourself you'll end up dying, so honestly you could try walking away but things will always show up to change your plans. Take it from me, I've had my fair share of times I wanted to walk away...Can't do that now though." He'd say back to her, his eyes growing somber as he realized he was talking very literally about his own past and the events that lead him to being apart of a group he didn't wish to be in. That he had brought Rose into all this mistakenly and though he cared for her greatly she didn't even know he was who he was, her mind warped and as he tried to find a solution for this while taking his hand back he would feel grief, as if he had lost a loved one.

Looking towards the door part of him felt like he should get going soon, he ahd spent enough time here, but at the other hand he could tell this woman needed some kind of help. Not looking at the pearl that was in his coat pocket as it began to glow a soft red color, indicating that Rose was in this realm, and part of him felt it as he tried to think about her. Though he would soon reach out fully as his memories triggered his need to find her again, aiming to mentally talk to Rose once more and see if maybe either of her persona's were awake to speak to him.

"There's no pills in this, more or less its kinda your life no, you can embrace it or you can try and put it off, dealing with small hollows that attack you and maybe stay out of the eye of other people." He'd instruct as he soon mentally spoke to Rose, saying "Rose?...Are you really here? In the living realm?" He asked her with a tinge of worry that she wouldn't know who eh was and would try to come to him and kill him like before, he barely was able to fight her before given his skill set and even now eh was sacred of her over all power as he couldn't' beat someone so durable at all. But at the same time he was just worried, he wanted to see her again...
Keyno
Keyno

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BloomingLove Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:45 am

Violet was going over all he was saying in her mind, not aware of what he was saying was actually effecting him in a serious kind of way. Her mood soured a bit, she didn't really care much either. She noticed out of the corner of her eye that he was glancing at the door, and she had every mind to act out over it, but he stopped her by talking to her again.

She got an idea though, one he gave to her. She moved to sit up, putting what was left of her snack on the table beside her after carefully wrapping it up. "Okay.. So I guess I have a decision to make." Not really, Violet was not the type of person to run away with her tail between her legs without breaking her bones first to achieve her goal. Or frighten the other side. "But I'm going to need someone to help me with this. And since you are the only person I trust.. I have to ask you to be that help." Violet said, not really giving him a choice but letting him pretend he did.

"Keyno~!" Lilith's voice pierced the silence, traveling from her spot from the tree line to him through the power of their bond. "What do you mean the 'living realm'? You are the one that almost died, not Rose. I suppose I came close to it, too.." The unseen figure paused. "She's learning to hide her reitsu, whatever that is. Her and Dellindis aren't favorable company at all, I wish you'd come back."
BloomingLove
BloomingLove

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyno Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:06 am

Focusing a tad Keyno would be surprised when Lilith would instead be talking to him, though in a way her personalities weren't effected, only Rose all together was. Which was a better consolation prize than everyone in her mind wanting to kill him, and as she began to speak he frowned a bit but it wouldn't register as anything to Violet except some distain for a moment but he was mostly frowning towards her comment about him dying as he looked over and saw her so to speak. "I know, and I mean this is the realm where people are typically alive most of the time. It doesn't matter, but is Rose okay?...I know I can't go to her, and I'm guessing since you are talking to me she's probably blocking me for now but I just wanted to be sure about it." He'd mentally say back to her, not moving his mouth or speaking as he knew how odd it would be if he began doing that to no one around him.

But as he looked over to Violet and her proposal he would scratch his head, it sounded like an offer he couldn't refuse, not that he would but for the time being he would simply say. "Alright, sounds fair enough at least that I help you with this, probably wont be long before you amass enough power to use your soul pulse, or what ever skills you could have inside of you. Just need someone to help dig deep inside of you and pull them out." He'd add before mentally talking to Lilith again, "Also this is Violet, she's kinda like me in a way, a human with powers, found her today when she nearly got attacked...Are you and Rose okay by the way? Who is with her right now?" He needed some information, and with how things were going he was sure that he'd get a little bit of something. Hopefully not the 'something' Violet was offering, ESPECIALLY in front of Lilith.
Keyno
Keyno

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BloomingLove Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:02 am

Violet's face flushed lightly when she heard him reaching into her and pulling something out of her, but she was pleased he accepted her proposition, if only because she didn't have to use drastic measures to keep him tied to her. "Ok, then you won't mind giving me your phone number." She produced her phone so swiftly it was sure to tell him this was her plan. "In case I get in trouble that I can't get out of. With these.. 'Hollows'. I mean." She then flipped the casual phone open and readied it for transferring of information. Her phone was pink and a couple of cell phone ornaments.

"What are you talking about?" Lilith asked, and if he looked around he wouldn't see her. "And why are you out rescuing girls instead of coming to check on me? You know I almost died there.." She was clearly pouting. "Maybe I don't want to tell you.." She answered his questions.
BloomingLove
BloomingLove

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyno Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:18 pm

Mentally pouting to what she was saying he wasn't in the mood for much antics but would keep talking to Lilith as he kept mostly calm. There were a lot of reasons why he couldn't go just randomly rushing around to try and get back to her, not to mention they had send him back home just to 'cool off, of which he would say. "I was trying too but rose almost killed me in retrospect, not too mention I can't fight her/you again and or find you more or less given I was kicked out of the place you both were located. Come on Lilith, please tell me...Think of it more like a favor, or uh something like that." Noticing she wasn't here at all he would scratch his head as he wasn't too keen on making promises but his attention would go back to Violet.

"Oh uh yeah sure I don't mind, here its 312-475-2890." Keyno knew his phone number by heart like most people, but he was also very keen on the fact that he was giving it away to someone, it had been a while since he did and to a female no less. Looking at his own phone which was a simple new age cellphone with a nice flat screen and more apps you can download than ever before, he would smile and make sure he had gotten her number as well when she called him to verify. "That is a good plan, you can honestly call me when ever you like or if you have a question just leave a text if I'm a little busy."
Keyno
Keyno

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BloomingLove Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:54 am

The female in the room frowned as he implied that he might be too busy for her. She highly doubt it, she was sure she'd have ways to keep his attention. She decided to keep that to herself, however. "I hope you aren't too busy to be my hero.." She pouted and put on the charm, before snapping her phone back to the closed position and then hiding it out of sight. "Either way, now I have someone to tell me what the heck is going on." She explained, then looked away from him. She was none-the-wiser of him having a secret conversation. Not like observing the situation was her strongest suit.

In the meanwhile, he was getting no where with Lilith. "First all you care about is Rose and her new boyfriend, and now you keep lumping me in with her? HMPH!" It would seem that she was no longer interested in talking to him.
BloomingLove
BloomingLove

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyno Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:27 am

Hearing Lilith try to make it so that they were separate people he would mentally sigh as he realized that their was no way he could get to her, "New boy friend?...Please, talk to me Lilith.." His mind shifted but he would stop trying to talk to her for now, at least till she felt better. So he would turn his attention to the woman in front of him, she seemed very keen on him, and part of him was just frustrated that he couldn't get into contact with Rose fully. All in all it felt like he was being pulled in two directions but eventually he would calm down for now and just focus on Violet till she talked to him back.

Her comment about him being a hero was pretty different compared to what he'd expect, but he did try to smile a bit, "I wouldn't say that but I'm sure to come as quickly as I can to get to you if your in danger, lets just hope you don't end up in trouble. However we can work a bit on training you, if you like I mean, I don't want to pressure you into doing anything you don't want." He was sure she just wanted some help, but part of him knew that maybe the girl wanted more in this. Hopefully not too much as he nodded again to her mention of having someone to help as he would soon get comfortable a bit, her couch was nice and as he leaned back into it he would rub his head, thinking about how he could get to Rose and change her back again.

"Speaking of help, do you live here with anyone?"
Keyno
Keyno

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BloomingLove Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:37 am

The woman in the room wasn't paying a lot of attention to what he meant and what he was saying, she was happy to just have his number for now. "No. I live on my own. My parents protect the world or something, so they move around a lot. Too much for me." She explained, looking over when she realized his focus shifted quiet a bit. "Why? Did you need a place to crash? I only have the one bed... I'm sure we can just share." She sounded casual, but was thinking about what she was saying in a matter of moments after saying it.
BloomingLove
BloomingLove

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyno Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:30 am

Perking up to her mentioning a few things about her parents he could guess she was just over exaggerating the whole 'saving the world thing', luckily for himself he was kinda the same but his parents also were a bit older and moved to a far off town. He had his own house but her small pushing to stay together, even use the same bed made him fluster a bit as he gave her a nervous smile. "Uh..Thank you for the offer but I'm fine, I got my own house to stay and sleep in if I need it. I don't mind staying for the day though, keep you company since you seem pretty alone here, though only if your fine with it." He'd say as he would adjust his tie, soon beginning to loosen it up but not take it off fully as he unbuttoned the top button on his shirt, it looked like he was suggesting something but after that one button he stopped completely. Going back to simply relaxing but he could get some vibes that she ight be after something else from him, she was keen on keeping him around after all.
Keyno
Keyno

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BloomingLove Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:09 am

There were the mixed signals again, he seemed to reject her, but at the same time he leaned back and loosened his tie like he was about to get comfortable and bare chested. Violet frowned, he was playing with her. He could tell she was interested, and he was pretending not to notice but at the same time was trying to get her to react to him.

And what sucked was how easily she found herself falling for it. She wasn't always accepted, she just never was attached as much that rejection stung all that much. But she didn't like this at all, this game he was playing. So she decided to adjust in the couch to move over while he was unbuttoning the top button. "Oh, I don't mind at all." She said, grabbing the tie gently, holding the slack out of it and beckoning him to come closer to her, if only for a moment. Then 'tossed' the tie's ends uselessly, only to grab it again and do the something. Playing with it like a cat. "Are you sure about the bed?" She asked, fanning herself with the ends of the tie. Penetrating his personal bubble. "You look like you might need a nap and someone to cuddle with."
BloomingLove
BloomingLove

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyno Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:53 pm

Keyno wasn't too much interested in the sort of things she was thinking about, sure part of him felt bad about what happened with Rose, and even more so felt like he had lost everything, any normal person would probably not be going through this kind of thing at all. So it was all new to him, how would he explain to her that he had lost his girl friend to some mind controlling asshole who, by what he could guess, have done any number of things to her as he was also apart of some supernatural cult of people bent on destruction and causing harm to the natural order. None of it would register at all, and honestly it was better that Violet didn't know about any of it, kinda a means of keeping her out of harms way while he went off to do his own things that were probably forced on him.

But as he saw her beginning to play with his tie he would fluster a bit, she was like a playful cat wishing to be a lot more direct with her approach as the doctor wasn't oblivious to her advances, he just pussyfooted around them was all. Being slightly tugged by it, almost similar to a leash, one that he both didn't mind wearing and both resented this little action from her as it was not received positively but he had to say something as he moved a hand to her hers and took it gently. "Guess I have been a little tired, but you know I was seeing someone right?" He'd try to explain, but Rose wasn't around now, at least not completely, and though he still cared for her he'd rather not start a fire here as he was sure that if Violet came into some well of power he'd be tied to a bed even with his ability to use spiritual powers.

"Though, guess you can say it didn't work out too much...Your laying it on a bit thick though that you want to do more than cuddle." He'd add, the doctor was tempted that was for sure but the other part of him worried about Lilith and rose and Evan, all locked away as she was with someone else right now. But by the sounds of it she was still okay, just tormented mentally, so much so that he couldn't reach out emotionally any more and though he'd like to fill that gap he was missing in more ways than one, he also tried his best not too seem to broken up about it. "Are you going to tie me up if I say no?.." He seemed to be teasing back a bit, but willing, for now.
Keyno
Keyno

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BloomingLove Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:19 pm

As calm as she appeared to be on the outside, Violet was sure she was about to get pushed off once more. If that was the case, she was done. He was playing her and she wasn't going to be someone's plaything in that aspect. She didn't mind dressing up, a little rough play, and even some role play, but he was just being cruel.

So when he acted like he was going to accept her purposeful, her fanning stopped. Long enough for him to explain he had been seeing someone. Her eyes narrow in a challenged sense, not enjoying this news, but cool enough to note he was using the past tense.

It was when he began to explain that it wasn't quiet working out that she continued to fan herself, a grin spreading across her face, and she inched closer. Her position was between seductive and interest, she held her weight with a single arm; her hand next to his thigh. 'So he can read between the lines.' She thought to herself, just before he asked his question.

Violet's brow rose, and then she relaxed into a grin. "My dear Keyno. I would never do such things unless you were into that." She said, and while she completely meant it to be honest, how true it would stay later would be determined then. "Are you into being tied up?" She asked, bringing the tie up to her lips and pressing the nice fabric against her cherry lips.
BloomingLove
BloomingLove

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3