Bleach: Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A long time coming
by Calcifer Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:29 pm

» Calcifer St.Clair
by Calcifer Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:26 pm

» Chara St.Clair
by Chara Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:11 pm

» Ashes, ashes, we all fall....
by Kirino Yamazu Wed May 31, 2017 2:00 am

» Broken Promises on Sunday..
by BloomingLove Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:19 pm

» Red painted White rose
by lonewolvernsoul Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:55 am

» Silence in Death
by Alessandra Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:06 am

» Takusen II: The Revampening!
by lonewolvernsoul Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:58 am

» Sachio Koizumi
by Sachio Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:30 pm

» Just another interuption
by Asuna Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:07 am

Top posting users this month
No user

Matsu Shin

+3
Sona Austere
Jason Reeds
SintheReaper
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Matsu Shin Empty Matsu Shin

Post by SintheReaper Fri May 08, 2015 9:52 am

"I have read the RP Rules and agree to follow those rules or accept the judgement of the administration for any infractions I may cause. If I have any concerns or questions, I understand to refer to the aforementioned regulations or ask the staff before proceeding further. I understand that I am responsible for my character's information and actions in the story."
~ SintheReaper

Matsu Shin 5688-2037107424(Matsu's general appearance)

Name: Matsu Shin
Nickname:
Title:
Race: Shinigami

~Personal Information~

Nationality: American
Birthday: November 14, 1994
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 150 lbs
Build: athletic
Skin Tone: caucasian
Eye Color: blue
Hair Color: dark brown with black tips
Hand Orientation: right handed
Sexuality: straight
Relationship Status: none
Tattoos: none
Blood Type: O+
Medical Disorders: Split personality disorder that only surfaces in the heat of combat, may be developing into something more than just a split personality.
Physical Disabilities: none

Unique Characteristics: he wears a necklace that has a chinese "good luck" coin attached to it and a V shaped scar next to his left eye.

Familial Ties: deceased

Education: college degree in the world of the living but has no education in the soul society.

Personality: kind to those who are kind in return, methodical, vigilant, precise, temperament towards bullies and people who take advantage of others, thinks power is a corruption if not controlled, he will not stand down for what he believes is the right thing to do even if he is speaking to a captain, if he witnesses someone in a life threatening situation where they are unable to fight back Matsu will step in and fight with all his might to either severely injure or if the situation calls for it, kill the assailant may it be a hollow or another soul reaper but only when its another human being or spirit that's in danger and seems to be suppressing something deep within himself; maybe an urge to do something dark and possibly frowned upon by his peers or something darker for when he arrived in the soul society its as if its growing into something more than just a separate personality. When in combat, no matter how hard he tries to suppress whatever it is deep inside him becomes unleashed as his split personality which revels in violence and destruction, even the scent of his own blood makes this side of his personality try to surface when he is fully engrossed in combat.

Background: When he first arrived in the soul society, he was made fun of by the others there due to his nationality, while some of the villagers were practicing to see if they could become shinigami, one made a orb the size of a basketball then challenged Matsu, thinking that he doesn't have any spiritual power, yet when Matsu held out his hand, a orb made of pure reishi formed in his hand and it was 5 times the size of his challengers which was seen by none other than a shinigami who soon took him to the seireitei so that way he could learn how to control his amazing amount of reishi, but what the shinigami did not know was the fact that Matsu has a split personality the shinigami did not know Matsu had which seemed to only surface at the last minute before the he would be killed.

This personality is connected to the vast amount of reishi he has. The personality formed when he was a child when he was still alive in the world of the living, Matsu would not say how he died or how his personality formed in the world of the living only that to him, its something he wants to keep buried for as long as he can.

~Profession Information~
Affiliation: none
Previous Affiliation: none
Operating Base: Seireitei
Team: none
Partner: None

~Equipment~
Primary:

Zanpakuto: The trademark weapons of the Shinigami. Capable of cutting spiritual bodies, they are amongst the few weapons which can be used to combat Hollows. Each Shinigami carries a Zanpakuto, and each Zanpakuto is unique: as the swords are both reflections of a Shinigami's soul and power, and sentient beings unto themselves.

Secondary: none

~Combat Information~
Combat Style: Balance of defensive and offensive, will land precise strikes on a combatants openings when parrying an attack, yet when he is truly provoked or smells blood, his style changes to precise, overpowering offensive combat while dodging attacks instead of blocking them.

Combat Attributes:
(Refer to the Stat guide for this. It's a bit much to explain in a few sentences.)
Total: (#)

• Stat 1 (Swordsmanship 1)
  • Stat 2 (Endurance 1)

~Reiryoku~
Reiatsu Color: Blue
Reiatsu Shape: Black winged dragon
Reiatsu Type: elemental
Reiatsu Affinity: Lightning and Darkness
Reiatsu Amount: immence

~Characteristics Of Zanpakuto Spirit~

Spirit Type: (Black Knight)
Height: 6 feet
Weight: 250 lbs
Eye Color: red
Hair Color: unknown
Personality: acts like Matsu's older brother, kind, passionate to noble causes, will stand up for Matsu even if he doesn't need help.
Unique Characteristics: the spirit remains silent but when in shikai, the blade reflects Matsu's heart and shows to everyone that even someone like him can be the same as everyone else on the inside.

~Release Forms and Techniques~

Zanpakuto Name: Yoake no yugure (Dusk to Dawn)
Base Appearance: a normal katana with a blue sheath, black wrappings covering a blue handle and has no guard piece like tetsuzaemons zanpaktou.

--Shikai--
Shikai Name: Yoake no yugure
Release Command: "strike from hells darkness"
Shikai Appearance: same as normal but the blade grows in length to between a normal katana and a nodatchi along with the handle to balance out the blade which it seems to be made of solid black light with a blue hue while pulsing with black electricity, as the blade is coated with the black lightning, bolts of electricity cover matsu's hands and forearms then solidify into gauntlets, the gauntlets would be like those worn by Captian Komamura but is iron grey while having plating covering the fingers and are ornamental due to a dragon wrapped around each gauntlet etched into each forearm piece.

Shikai Abilities:
--Passive Abilities--
Dark Bolt:

Ethereal Darkness:

--Basic Abilities--
Shadow Spark Fang:
--Advanced Abilities--
Sinister Shock Bombs:
--Superior Abilities--
--Ultimate Ability--

--Bankai--
Bankai Name:
Release Command:
Bankai Appearance:

Bankai Abilities:
--Passive Abilities--

--Basic Abilities--

--Advanced Abilities--

--Superior Abilities--

--Ultimate Ability--

--Ultimate Release--

~Trivial~
Likes: reading, training and learning more about his zanpaktou
Dislikes: bullies and anyone or anything that brings harm to the innocent
Favorite foods: anything healthy
Least Favorite foods: anything not healthy
Theme song(s): (normal theme)
(combat theme)

Last edited by SintheReaper on Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:29 am; edited 59 times in total
SintheReaper
SintheReaper

Male Posts : 56

Character sheet
Reishi: 200
Stats::

Back to top Go down

Matsu Shin Empty Re: Matsu Shin

Post by SintheReaper Fri May 08, 2015 10:42 am

I hope everyone like it and hopefully any admins that see this can either recommend any changes or fixes to my character or approve it, and yes this is a work in progress for I will make additional changes as my character grows in level.
SintheReaper
SintheReaper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Reeds Fri May 08, 2015 6:19 pm

For your character sheet, Matsu, it's a fairly good first try.

For your background, you stated that you were made fun of for a Japanese name, when the entire place is Japanese-themed, so that doesn't make much sense, especially considering a fair number of the inhabitants are Japanese.

Overall, I'd ask you to retry on the background history. Same for the personality, he seems a bit too perfect to be realistic.

Aside from that, he needs an image, or a short description of his appearance. One or the other, those are kind of mandatory, as we need to know what your character looks like overall. Not just the various colors of their skin, hair, and eyes. An image usually serves us best, if you need help finding one, I suggest google image search or the Anime Character Database.

Just so you're aware, a Zanpakuto spirit lives inside the blade, and it doesn't manifest itself outside of there in most circumstances. So, no using it to help in your battles.

Your shikai abilities can't be permitted, unfortunately. Absorbing enemy reishi and/or buffing your own reishi count is not permitted. Not to mention that outright nullifying reishi-based attacks, which make up a very sizable portion of everyone's abilities, with a passive ability is overpowered.

I can help you with any specific questions or with assistance developing your character a bit more and better. I can tell you're new at this, and that's alright. Gotta start somewhere. It's a good start overall, just has a few problems.
Jason Reeds
Jason Reeds

Back to top Go down

Post by SintheReaper Sat May 09, 2015 1:19 am

Ok thank you, I will start adjusting and fixing some of the errors in my character sheet that you pointed out and I kinda knew the passive ability wouldn't work but it was worth a shot putting it out there, I might add a image for what the zanpaktou might look like in its normal state for im not sure if everyone knows of a shikomizue is but that's just me.
SintheReaper
SintheReaper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SintheReaper Sat May 09, 2015 2:57 am

Ok, I fixed the passive ability, background and personality issue the best I could, I cant get a pic for my character or for the zanpaktou spirit yet I cant draw very well so yea, if there are any other issues the you see admins please be kind and either pm me or shoot me an email while posting them on here for I might be on and off a lot trying to find ways to get some pictures for my character, oh and I do hope you guys like the themes I selected for my character.
SintheReaper
SintheReaper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SintheReaper Sat May 09, 2015 4:27 am

Ok, I found a pic of Kaien Shiba and decided to use that as a general look for Matsu. Hopfully this works and if not I will find another picture.
SintheReaper
SintheReaper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SintheReaper Sat May 09, 2015 12:39 pm

New fixes involving, Reiryoku, personality, zanpaktou spirit, passives and basic abilities. I hope you guys give me your opinions about the fixes and inform me of any fixes that be needed.
SintheReaper
SintheReaper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sona Austere Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

Passive: Resistant Stalwart: Hanko-tekina is able to not only able to restore stamina over time. (stamina is partily restored every post during combat)
I'd suggest you fix that grammar a bit for one, but "Resistant stalwart" as it is now is far too vague for me to accept it as it is. give me some idea beyond "stamina over time".

Passive: Dark Bolt: Hanko-tekinas glowing white blade would turn dark and pulse with black electricity, this only occurs when Matsu fully applies his reiryoku to his zanpaktou as if to unleash its true power. The Black Lightning of Dark Bolt not only give it a chance to paralyze opponents on strike, but also to weaken effectiveness of kido and other such attacks (this also counts to hollows, quincy and humans with special powers). There is a chance that combatants struck will be paralyzed for one post but even if paralysis does not take effect,kido and ranged abilities will be reduce in strength by 2.5, the max reduction being 50% strength loss in kidos and other ranged attacks
I'm.. sorry, I legitimately don't follow this ability. Is this an ability that triggers on striking an opponent? rather than a passive, this sounds like an active buff and I won't approve as a passive.

lastly:

Basic: Offensive Eruption: If timed precisely, Hanko-tekina can release a blast of black electricity upon an opponent striking the blade to act as a parry, after parrying with the first blast, any strike on the opponent would be struck with another blast of black lightning but not as strong as the first to deal significant damage rather than minor. The actual attack heightens the chance of paralysis but does not increase kido/ranged ability reduction on the afflicted opponent. Can only be used when Dark Bolt is active.
This is a problem. You don't say what timing you're particularly looking for, exactly what you would be parrying, the nature, size, focus, or any description of the blast.

It also sounds like after a single parry this somehow forces the opponent to take damage any time contact with your blade occurs to incredibly great detriment, which - no, is probably not going through.
Sona Austere
Sona Austere

Female Posts : 15

Character sheet
Reishi: 750

Back to top Go down

Post by SintheReaper Sun May 10, 2015 12:20 pm

Ok, I get the issues that you have pointed out and I will get to work on fixing them but I am seeming to be having trouble with making these specifics more clear and acceptable so it seems but I will not stop until I fix any further and future issues that may replace the new ones, I just need a little assistance in making my character more acceptable in the zanpaktous abilities.
SintheReaper
SintheReaper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Reeds Mon May 11, 2015 4:48 pm

Well, firstly, not sure how you're gonna pull off 15% in an RP that doesn't have dice rolls, but I'd be interested to hear that part.

Secondly, a sixth of the player's reishi can get pretty insane. You should set it to a specific, set amount rather than make it scale with player strength.

Thirdly, you failed to specify how long the paralysis and kido reduction effects last. Depending on your answers to all three, the passive may be overpowered or acceptable.

Shadow Spark Fang is acceptable.
Jason Reeds
Jason Reeds

Back to top Go down

Post by SintheReaper Mon May 11, 2015 10:30 pm

Ok for the first about the 15% I put a ratio of 1 out of 3 posts will have the paralysis take affect but if it needs to be a little more cleat I will adjust it. for the second part I was trying to make it so that it is a set amount but it resets with every hit so I will fix that and for the third I will put how long these effects last so that they will be more manageable, I just didn't want to throw too many numbers out there so I will fix these problems.
SintheReaper
SintheReaper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SintheReaper Mon May 11, 2015 10:45 pm

Info has been fixed, hopefully this will be more acceptable.
SintheReaper
SintheReaper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SintheReaper Tue May 12, 2015 7:57 am

Fixed old abilities and added new abilities.
SintheReaper
SintheReaper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SintheReaper Sat May 16, 2015 8:07 am

I have added some changes to the hair and personality, hopefully that will make it a little more original since Asuna said that I pulled a lot of info from Ichigo, which I didn't know I did, so im trying to find other ways to fix this problem before resorting to starting all over again.
SintheReaper
SintheReaper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SintheReaper Sat May 16, 2015 10:08 am

Re-adjusted skills and reworded skills so that it they will be more specific on certain areas and buffed certain skills to make them stronger, buffed skill is Quick Draw, Heaven Piercing Abyss.
SintheReaper
SintheReaper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby rose Sun May 17, 2015 12:01 pm

I'd like a general idea on how big the spots your shikai makes are. A precise diameter isn't entirely necessary but right now the sheet gives me no idea whatsoever.
Ruby rose
Ruby rose

Character sheet
Reishi: 1000

Back to top Go down

Post by SintheReaper Sun May 17, 2015 12:35 pm

Fixed small problem with Ethereal Darkness and is ready for another review from the admins
SintheReaper
SintheReaper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby rose Wed May 20, 2015 11:46 am

Ultimate: Quick Draw, Heaven Piercing Abyss. 5 spots must be active in the formation of a circle and needs at least one kido reduction mark on the opponent to be used and needs shunpo, enters a blade drawing stance outside of the circle(but blade does not need to be sheathed) and performs shunpo on the other side with the blade extended as if he performed the cut, after the first part of the attack, the ground erupts with a massive black lightning bolt that shoots into the sky within the circle the Ethereal Darkness spots make (10 feet - 10 yards), deals enormous damage while inflicting instant paralysis and turns kido reduction into temporary stamina drain for the same amount of kido reduction marks on the opponent per second (removes 20 stamina from the opponent per post), for at least one post. This skill reverts all forms of release from hollows, arrancars, shinigami, quincy and reiki using humans to pre-release state and cannot initiate release for 3 posts, this affects the user as well while exhausting Matsu's stamina to the point that his darker personality switches out and fatigues his body.
Nope entirely.
As a fairly iron-clad rule: we're not going to approve any ability that seals shikai/bankai. particularly not as a mere shikai ability.
Ruby rose
Ruby rose

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SintheReaper Thu May 21, 2015 5:20 am

Changed shikai/bankai seal to spiritual pressure drain until Hanko-tenkina is returned to sealed state.
SintheReaper
SintheReaper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby rose Thu May 28, 2015 12:48 pm

what is "20 stamina" in reference to? to my knowledge we have no set stamina system, so the number is meaningless as of now
Ruby rose
Ruby rose

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SintheReaper Sat May 30, 2015 3:30 am

I have fix stamina drain amount so that instead of a number it's a large amount.
SintheReaper
SintheReaper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SintheReaper Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:41 am

Have fixed the name of the zanpaktou for its name did not match with the abilities it had, ready for more reviews and possible approvals from admins.
SintheReaper
SintheReaper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SintheReaper Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:46 pm

I have made new adjustments to my character sheet involving history, personality and equipment.
SintheReaper
SintheReaper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SintheReaper Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:36 pm

My character sheet is ready for approval
SintheReaper
SintheReaper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby rose Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:25 am

let's go over this quickly.
Whenever his other personality comes forth, it is always signaled with a spiritual pressure that would make Captain Zaraki sweat greatly, but this is just an assumption by most.
This is a form of GMing even if it is playful alliteration. you do not get to decide how others react to your spiritual pressure.

Secondary: Metal Gauntlets and armored footwear which act as Matsu's defense against melee attacks as well as a way to perform hand to hand combat without his zanpaktou which he is not trained in at all but will do so if necessary.
What metal are these gauntlets made of? Most gauntlets and footwear traditionally made should be understood to be vastly inferior to a zanpakuto and will break quickly if brought in direct contact with one. While, so long as you understand that, I would be fine with these items, you will need to elaborate.

"gauntlets" can mean a variety of different designs with different levels of protection, so define what they look like or what they're styled after. even among the europeans different types existed.
"Armored footwear" is even less descriptive, given that could mean anything from a sabaton to a leather boot, all with varying degrees of coverage, level of protection, and material.

Passiv: Ethereal Darkness. As combat progresses, when Yoake no yugure pulses, some of the black lightning arc off and strike the ground or any other surface and creates a black spot (about a foot in radius) on the ground, these spots act depending on the ability that is used while these spot are in place, but if the opponent gets too close to one (2-5 feet away), it will release the bolt from before and add to the opponents kido reduction and resets the kido strength loss duration. This passive does not affect paralysis duration though despite its electric appearance. Only 5 spots can be active at a time and spots will vanish after zanpaktou returns to sealed-state.
The way this is described sounds dangerously close to an autohit ability. those aren't doable here.
does this take away from your stamina? if not, I'd be dubious at accepting it.
Ruby rose
Ruby rose

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next