Bleach: Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A long time coming
by Calcifer Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:29 pm

» Calcifer St.Clair
by Calcifer Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:26 pm

» Chara St.Clair
by Chara Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:11 pm

» Ashes, ashes, we all fall....
by Kirino Yamazu Wed May 31, 2017 2:00 am

» Broken Promises on Sunday..
by BloomingLove Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:19 pm

» Red painted White rose
by lonewolvernsoul Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:55 am

» Silence in Death
by Alessandra Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:06 am

» Takusen II: The Revampening!
by lonewolvernsoul Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:58 am

» Sachio Koizumi
by Sachio Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:30 pm

» Just another interuption
by Asuna Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:07 am

Top posting users this month
No user

Patrolling

4 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Patrolling  - Page 5 Empty Re: Patrolling

Post by Saiko Kiga Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:15 pm

As the two of them passed through the garganta, Saiko smirked. "is that so? Hold onto that determination, then. It might help ground you in the coming trial... Then again.... Maybe it won't do anything at all. I guess that's for you to find out.".

Saiko Kiga

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:55 pm

Rizu remained quiet for some time, her decision weighing heavy on her mind. She looked over at the woman and studied her. As her emotions began to settle, her aura sense strengthened slowly. It was perplexing; what she would expect to be erratic was surprisingly fluid and calm. Refined. Aged. Calculated. It was unnerving. "You never told me your name."
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Female Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiko Kiga Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:43 am

"It changes as the millenia does. The current name I go by is... Saiko. Saiko Kiga." she said with a thoughtful expression. "At least until I decide to change it."
Saiko Kiga
Saiko Kiga

Female Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:53 am

"Saiko-san. If you don't mind my calling you by your first name." She looked off into the ether, smiling sadly. "Fukaku-kun was so particular about honorifics and formalities...I had to call him Nayamasa-san for a long time. I don't really remember when it became informal..." As she realized she had been blathering on, Rizu's cheeks burned. "Apologies."
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiko Kiga Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:59 am

Saiko considered it for a moment. "I suppose I've no issues with you using my first name." She said after a moment of consideration. "I don't think Kiga-san sounds nearly so good with your voice." Saiko smirked at that, hearing Fukaku's preferences. "He's quite unyielding when it comes to formalities. It's a good way to create distance. But I don't have to really do that with you, given we don't really have a working relationship of any kind."
Saiko Kiga
Saiko Kiga

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:10 am

"M-my...uh...hm." Rizu was caught off guard by the comment, unsure of how to respond, so she simply didn't. "Fukaku has an understandably tainted view of Shinigami. It was only natural to insist upon respectful formalities. But that's neither here nor there at this point..."
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiko Kiga Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:19 am

"Tainted? I wouldn't be so sure on agreeing with that. He sees the majority of shinigami for what they are - Guardians of order - and he realizes that he's an aberration, with the ability to set the whole system on it's head. Perhaps he doesn't know this in so many words, but his instincts allow him to recognize a natural enemy." Saiko explained.
"Indeed, given their role in past atrocities, I'd be surprised if most of your division didn't go to sleep with a sword next to them. Especially those who've personally operated on quincy."
Saiko Kiga
Saiko Kiga

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:28 am

"The last of the division members that had a hand in that genocide are, lucky for them, no longer members of my squad." She spoke through gritted teeth. The very mention of the event that took Fukaku's family from him made her stomach churn and her blood boil. Rizu took a deep breath in an attempt to calm herself. "I bear the blood of that event on my hands, as will any future Squad 12 Captains."
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiko Kiga Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:39 am

Saiko smirked. "Very true. Though hardly anything new. For all the upright talk, Shinigami claim as much innocent life as Hollows do. Hence why humans are wary of both." Saiko said with a smirk. "Despite the fact they're destined to become like you, or like me, regardless... I guess my point would probably be better if I didn't happen to wear your face at the moment, hmm?" Saiko said, as they came out of the garganta. All around them, a dark cave system persisted, lit up in places with pale white flames. "Don't touch those, by the way." Saiko said. "You won't enjoy the effects."
Saiko Kiga
Saiko Kiga

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:49 am

"Humans have good reason to be wary of monsters." She spoke shortly, looking away. Rizu noticed the white flames and, right on cue, quickly recoiled her hand as Saiko told her not to touch. "What are those things?" Her eyes searched the cave, adjusting to the darkness, marveling at the flames. She didn't at all recognize where they were, but she assumed it was a concealed hideout somewhere in Hueco Mundo.
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiko Kiga Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:22 am

"Remnants of destroyed souls. I acquired some when... Hmm, perhaps I won't tell that tale, actually." Saiko said with a casual air. "Suffice to say when I found them, I found they work quite good for lighting. I wouldn't recommend extended contact, however, unless you want a case of schizoprenia... or, if you really choose to linger with one, a whole new personality..." Saiko said.

"of course, if you really want, I'd imagine that'd be a quick fix to your lack of sanity. just be someone else. you should try that quincy clan head over there." Saiko said with an amused tone, pointing to one of the pale lights. "He was biased both against women and shinigami, so the results would be rather amusing, I'd imagine." Saiko teased.
Saiko Kiga
Saiko Kiga

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:31 am

Rizu's face paled and she hugged herself, her eyes wide as she looked around her. "A whole new personality..." Her voice trailed off as she stared off for a moment before shaking her head, embarrassed that she had even thought about such a thing. "I don't need a new personality. I just...I just need control. That's...all." She muttered her words quietly, lowering her eyes.
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiko Kiga Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:15 am

"Hehehe..." Saiko grinned in amusement. "So you truly did consider it... I really wouldn't stop you, you know. I'd even point out a better soul. If you really wanted, I could grant you mine... Leaving behind perfect uncertainty for perfect certainty..." Saiko said, her voice trailing lower as she said this, her words seeming almost whispered in Rizu's ear. "or not. It's your choice, as always."
Saiko Kiga
Saiko Kiga

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:20 am

Her eyes squeezed tightly shut as she shook her head, Rizu was slightly disturbed by the fact that she was, in essence, having an identity crisis....and discussing it with a double of herself. Serana had been enough to make her feel strange. This was unnerving. "I...don't need to be different. I am here for control."
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiko Kiga Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:30 am

"Congratulations, then... You've managed to keep my respect, Rizu-chan." She said with a grin. "If you'd been so easily willing to give up yourself, I really wouldn't have had a problem allowing something stronger to take your place..." Saiko said with an amused tone. "let's keep moving, then. Down the corridor." she said with a smile, leading Rizu down the hallway as though the conversation never took place.
Saiko Kiga
Saiko Kiga

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:35 am

Relief washed over her as she realIed that Saiko was going to let it go. She smiled weakly and followed after her, observing her surroundings as they walked along the hallway. It was a very large hideout, if that's indeed what it was. "How long have you stayed in this place?"
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiko Kiga Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:44 am

"I don't keep track of time. this is hardly my main living quarters though... I'm not quite so careless as to show a captain where I sleep." Saiko said with a smirk. "even showing you this much is quite risky of me, wouldn't you agree?" Saiko asked. "Though staying within the range of your zanpakuto's quite the risk in and of itself."
Saiko Kiga
Saiko Kiga

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:48 pm

Rizu nodded, glancing back over to Saiko. "I suppose. But I suspect that you assumed the risk because you aren't threatened by it. Your aura speaks of a being that has been around far longer than any creature encumbered by mortality could ever comprehend. Because of that, I can only imagine the limits of your power are vast, to say the least. I'd be willing to wager that you are prey to none." She brushed her hair from her eyes. "I don't think you have anything to worry about. And I think you know that quite well."
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiko Kiga Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:49 am

"Not threatened?" Saiko asked. "hehehehehehe... You've been spending so much time around the likes of Demons, and Aizen-kun, I suppose." Saiko said, allowing the point to hang in the air for a moment, before continuing.

"I've lived as long as I have precisely because I am nothing like them. I haven't seen so much reishi exude from a shinigami - a true shinigami, not whatever Aizen-kun ended up becoming - Since my last tussle with Yamamoto-kun. Your power, however, has not reached it's limit." Saiko grinned.

"There is a great chance that, someday, you will become a threat to me. And by that time, there is also a strong chance that our views may come to conflict, and that we will continue the story of bloodshed that's existed between hollow and shinigami since the birth of the world." Saiko said thiswith almost a hint of excitement tinged in her voice. "You've lived long enough, shinigami, to know this. A hollow who feels no fear is a hollow who's stopped evolving. The moment I decide I've nothing to fear... Is the moment I begin to rot.
Saiko Kiga
Saiko Kiga

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:23 am

Rizu studied Saiko a moment, taking in everything she said. "If you expect that I may one day become a threat, but I am not a threat now, why would you not just kill me when you had the opportunity in my office? I don't understand."
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiko Kiga Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:57 am

"of course you don't. You are a shinigami, after all." Saiko said with a smirk. "Controlled risk. You could become a threat to me, and kill me, but currently your existence continues to benefit me." Saiko said with a smile. "For now, I'd prefer you alive. If one day, we fight, and I prove weaker in some long-from-now battle, I'll pay for my mistake. If not, well... I'm sure your soul will be delicious." Saiko finished casually, as though talking about the weather. "oh! I forgot, given you'll be several shades of comatose through the majority of this experience, I'll need to keep some form of watch over you. Hmmm... Starrk!" Saiko called, her eyes looking towards a nearby alcove.
Saiko Kiga
Saiko Kiga

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:30 am

"I suppose centuries as a Shinigami have contributed to my...pessimism. More so the fact that there are those closer to me that surely would have jumped at the chance." She spoke coldly, huffing. As Saiko mentioned what her state would be during her training, Rizu's heart began to race and she looked in the direction that Saiko had called to. Starrk? As in... "Coyote Starrk?"
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyote Starrk Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:05 am

Hmmph. Starrk stirred, sitting up from where he had been napping. Upon seeing the Shinigami captain and hearing her say his name, he raised a suspicious brow. What?
Coyote Starrk
Coyote Starrk

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiko Kiga Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:09 am

Saiko snapped her fingers. "There you are. I've got a job for you. You'll love it. It should mostly involve sitting in one place and napping." Saiko said with a teasing tone, her voice giving her away. "specifically, I need you to babysit for this one" At that, she pointed to Rizu with a flippant tone. "And make sure nothing harms her. or eats her. Think you and Lilynette are up to it?" Saiko asked.
Saiko Kiga
Saiko Kiga

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyote Starrk Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:29 am

A smirk twitched in the corner of Starrk's mouth as Saiko spoke so dominantly of Rizu. Sure. It might be...interesting. Lilynette popped up from Starrk's back, whacking him upside the head. Ehhh?! Starrk?! I don't wanna take care of some Shinigami! Are you stupid?!

Starrk sighed and glanced back at Lilynette. This girl is at least a Captain in strength. I want to know what reason she has to seek help from a hollow. I bet it's a good one.

Lilynette narrowed her eyes and looked down at Rizu. Hmph. Fine, whatever. But she better not piss me off.
Coyote Starrk
Coyote Starrk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:33 am

"B-b-babysit?" Rizu sputtered her words, momentarily offended. She crossed her arms loosely and gave a resigned sigh, closing her eyes for a moment. What have I gotten myself into? Opening them again, she looked at Starrk and Lilynette, forcing a deep, appreciative nod, ignoring Starrk's implied inquiry. He would see soon enough.

Her eyes set back upon Saiko with anxiety. "When...when do we begin?"
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum