Bleach: Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A long time coming
by Calcifer Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:29 pm

» Calcifer St.Clair
by Calcifer Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:26 pm

» Chara St.Clair
by Chara Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:11 pm

» Ashes, ashes, we all fall....
by Kirino Yamazu Wed May 31, 2017 2:00 am

» Broken Promises on Sunday..
by BloomingLove Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:19 pm

» Red painted White rose
by lonewolvernsoul Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:55 am

» Silence in Death
by Alessandra Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:06 am

» Takusen II: The Revampening!
by lonewolvernsoul Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:58 am

» Sachio Koizumi
by Sachio Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:30 pm

» Just another interuption
by Asuna Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:07 am

Top posting users this month
No user

Patrolling

4 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Patrolling  - Page 3 Empty Re: Patrolling

Post by Koga Wolf Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:57 am

A man appears in the towrway behind you and suddenly the bright light blinds you again. "welcome back"

Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:08 am

She winced at the light and stumbled slightly as she regained her bearings, looking up at Koga with a myriad of emotions whirling in her head. "...What...happened?"
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Female Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:10 am

"you tell me you saw everything. "I was merely an instrument to get you there, your the one with the answers."
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Male Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:17 am

Rizu clenched her jaw. "I have a younger sister, apparently, that I didn't know about, but I think you knew. I think you know more than you're letting on. Because you always know more than you let on. I don't have any answers. This only raised more questions. Quite frankly, I have no reason to believe this wasn't just another one of your hallucinations." She took a step towards him. "If you have anything useful to tell me, then tell me."
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:55 pm

"And what is it your looking for answers for?"
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:43 pm

"I want. To know. What happened. What...what happened to Fukaku. Where to find this girl. My little sister. If she even exists. If any of that was real. And I want to know what the hell you want from me." Rizu's breathing was heavy and she was angry, staring Koga down. His calm demeanor only served to agitate her further and her nails cut into her palms as she balled her hands into fists.
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:49 am

"You happened to him" Leans forward. "You blame the soul society but you were the one with blood on your hands, and as for the girl...shes in the human world." And as always i get something out of seeing you, hehe, just to see your reactions always proves....entertaining. but sadly our story will come to its climax soon....." Looks at you and seems to shimmer "Question is, who will be left standing at the end?"
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:27 am

Rizu took a step back as if she had been slapped across the face. "I happened? What the hell is that supposed to mean?! I would never lay a hand on Fukaku. There is no way. Tell me what happened, Koga. Right now. And tell me how to find the girl." She grit her teeth as he taunted her and growled at the back of her throat. "You trained me too well to fall without taking my enemy with me. So I think you know the answer to that."
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:02 am

"you know the answer already its building inside you as we speak." Yawns " you don't control it you know...you had the opportunity to do so but instead you chose to let it consume you."
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:13 am

Rizu grew silent as she realized what he was talking about. Suddenly she felt helpless, terrified of herself, her own voice whispering to her in her head. He's right, you know... "I...I didn't have a choice! I...I didn't..." She dropped to her knees and stared down at herself, the black snake vivid against her pale skin. She cried out in frustration and hit the floor with both fists, two holes left in the floor as a result of the force. Panting, she looked up at Koga. "Can you...fix me..."
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:37 am

"Me, hah not a chance. Typheus tried to help you the old fool, he actually cared for you...Sadly his plan backfired more on didnt account for you giving into the darkness in you"
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:02 am

"...You could help me, but you simply won't. You don't belong here. I was foolish to be sucked into this once more. To let you exist in my presence, despite my better judgment, my instinct to destroy you. You're only alive because I promised Fukaku-kun we'd end you together." She stood back to her feet slowly, her hair covering her eyes. "You never deserved to wear that haori."
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:20 am

"see, you hear what you choose to, i cant help you...no one can...stop looking for hand outs the answer is in you," Stands up boredlly" care to open that door for me" grins
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:27 am

"Take off my haori and get out. Don't come back unless you're prepared to finish this. I shouldn't be letting you out of here alive." She didn't look up at him. Her eyes were closed and she appeared to be trembling ever so slightly.
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:31 am

"Then why are you? Are you that afraid of yourself?" grins "You shake and tremble your eyes closed you fear what you saw unknowing if you will be the very one who ends your friends life and then the lives of so many innocents betraying everything you thought you held to yourself.afraid that you are truly no better than me."
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:46 am

"I am not like you. I will never be like you. You don't have the right to tell me about innocent lives. You have no morals. You have nothing. You're a shell of a person filled with greed, hatred and poison. Get out. Give me my haori. And get. Out." Rizu held her shaking hand outward expectantly, fury burning in her chest.
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:47 am

Begins to laugh "Ah i haven't seen you like this since you were my little lieutenant. Ill return this to you when you can take it from me how about that little on?"
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:51 am

"I am not your lieutenant! I am not your goddamned ANYTHING! GIVE ME MY HAORI! GET OUT OF MY OFFICE! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! GET! OUT!" Rizu screamed at the top of her lungs and charged at Koga, grabbing for the haori. Her eyes were blazing and her cheeks were streaked red with her tears.
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:29 am

As you reach for me your hand passes through followed by the rest of you. Simply an illusion. "Still just a child little one. "
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 am

Rizu fell forward and tumbled into the wall behind him. She sat up against the wall and choked back sobs, feeling incredibly small as she hugged herself tightly. "Please...just leave...just leave me. Go. Just go. Please just go!"
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:52 am

"Hehe" moves towards you and crouches " how the mighty fall little one....Wrath will consume you...and then you'll make me seem like a saint " chuckles " everyday it grows...you can feel it can't you... slowly consuming everything you are"
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:58 am

Rizu looked up at Koga with terror in her eyes. She wanted to scream at him, but she couldn't find her voice. All she could bring herself to do was whisper. "N-no...you're...you're wrong...I can stay in control...I won't let it win...you're wrong, Koga---" She bit her lip as she had to stop herself once again from using the honorific for Captain. It only caused her to hug herself tighter.
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:05 am

Grins and reaches for you. "You're lying to yourself. Though I may as well not day after all you know you are."
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:11 am

Rizu pressed up against the wall as if trying to disappear into it. "No! S-stop...you're wrong! I'm st-stronger than this...I...I won't let it win! D-don't...underestimate me...I...I can overcome this...I...I survived you...didn't I?" She couldn't look away from Koga as she shook like a leaf.
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:24 am

Looks at you coldly anf eit a tinge of pItty " you survived me...but can you survive yourself?"
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:30 am

"If...if I can survive you, I...I can survive anything..." Rizu felt a small pang of doubt deep in her gut.  She believed in what she said, but what if she was wrong? "I..I won't give you the satisfaction..." Her voice was quiet and weak, but she did her best to put confidence in her words, even though her voice trembled.
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum