Bleach: Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A long time coming
by Calcifer Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:29 pm

» Calcifer St.Clair
by Calcifer Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:26 pm

» Chara St.Clair
by Chara Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:11 pm

» Ashes, ashes, we all fall....
by Kirino Yamazu Wed May 31, 2017 2:00 am

» Broken Promises on Sunday..
by BloomingLove Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:19 pm

» Red painted White rose
by lonewolvernsoul Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:55 am

» Silence in Death
by Alessandra Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:06 am

» Takusen II: The Revampening!
by lonewolvernsoul Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:58 am

» Sachio Koizumi
by Sachio Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:30 pm

» Just another interuption
by Asuna Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:07 am

Top posting users this month
No user

White Rook to defend White Queen

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

White Rook to defend White Queen - Page 2 Empty Re: White Rook to defend White Queen

Post by Asuna Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:28 am

Asuna turned her attention back to rose.

"Can Evan be trusted?" she said as she once again reached out to stroke the remnants of Rose's hair, There was something saddening to her about the missing hair, it was a feature that she felt was very becoming of the hollow, even with the chitinous covering on the neck she still admired the lethal beauty of the hollow.

Asuna

Character sheet
Reishi: 1000
Stats::

Back to top Go down

White Rook to defend White Queen - Page 2 Empty Re: White Rook to defend White Queen

Post by Dellindis Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:38 am

Dellindis's eye twitched as aparently he was getting called even again..the main mystery was who the hell was this guy and how dellindis could kill him for getting the two of them mixed up.granted no one knew his name but no one ever asks!!!.

He pinched the bridge of his nose while watching the curious interaction between the hollow and the shinigami,a thing by all rights should never happen considering what he knows of those judgemental pricks.
Dellindis
Dellindis

Male Posts : 135

Character sheet
Reishi: 900

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:42 am

Rose tuned back in and turned to Asuna when she felt the touch of her hand through her hair. She was letting the girl touch her more than she did the visit before, for what it was worth. Did she trust Evan? She had to reach into the depths of her mind to know the answer, and she strained slightly, plucking at cords that weren't meant to be touched.. "Yes." She simply said.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Female Posts : 449

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:26 pm

Asuna nodded her head as she finished fumbling around with rose's hair. "need to get this fixxed up." she mumbled quietly

"Getting back to business, Evan what is it you hope to accomplish here?" she asked as she stared at the second arrancar with her piercing blue eyes unwavering.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:46 pm

Dellindis rubbed the bridge of his nose again as he took a steadying breath "Alright!!!" he snapped as he looked over to the scorpion arroncar "First!!!" he pointed at Rose "Who in the hell is evan!!" he gritted his teeth temper going a bit overboard as he pointed to the shinigami next "Second!...why the hell am i called this evan whoever the hell he is"he huffed as he blew at some hair that was bothering his eyes...he really needed to cut it sometime

He sighed taking another breath as he calmed his temper hazel eyes meeting blue "as in for what i hope to accomplish here?" he actually paused here for a moment as he looked downward at his feet as he concentrated "acomplish at this spot? nothing..i have no goal" he shrugged "no driving force..i only aided aizen and his lot because he assisted me so i helped in kind with that...even though that occupation did not last too long."he just shrugged yet again "so to survive?
Dellindis
Dellindis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:55 pm

Rose didn't flinch, as she normally didn't. It seemed impossible to get under her skin, except to leave scratches on her body after she just healed the one before. And who knew what the insane hollow was thinking when she decided drilling through the shinigami's kidney was the best way to get even with him for doing so.

But here, as Dellindis violently threw out his hand and yelled at the barely emotional girl, she simply blinked. However, when he pointed to his rage at Asuna, she stood up and grasped her weapon over her shoulder, the deal had been made and the determination brewed under her gold colored eyes.

But when his rage turned to embers as he began to question what his own motivations and ambitions were, she let go of the blade, but she did not sit back down. The conversation he invoked apparently was pushed to the side for another time. The important question of: Who is Evan?

For the time being, she glanced back at said Evan, and with only her stare he began to cook up a way to explain. "I'm but a mere dashing Sky pirate~! The leading man, if you will." He said to her with good humor.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:59 pm

Asuna was surprised at the speed the conversation had taken a turn.
"You were with aizen?" The comment irritated her however she had no plan to resort to violence, however there was a hint of pride at how quickly rose had reacted to the other hollows threat.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:11 pm

He did not pay attention to the irritated tone the shinigami had for him..or if he did he just ignored it as his temper had quickly cooled down the arroncar idly poking at a certain part of his body hidden beneath his scarf which was really just his hollow remnants "not for long..i joined just before that war of theirs started"

He frowned as a memory occurred to him then "a fr...uhh ally of mine needed to go to las noches for her own business .and i needed to learn how to remove my mask" he shrugged again a common occurrence for him aparently as though the subject was the most mundane thing in the world "and as i said..a favor for a favor..he aided me and my f.ally in our efforts so it was just good manners to do the same.
Dellindis
Dellindis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:38 pm

Evan looked over at Dellindis as he began to talk, and noticed a good bit of correcting and picking, and apparently sentimentality that he did not normally see in hollows. But the part where Asuna seemed bothered by the male's cooperation with Aizen was intriguing as well. "I hope it doesn't bother your new friend that we have also fought for this Aizen's army..." He baited, wondering if she'd react the way Rose would.

And because of the relevance, she did. "Have we?" She asked, turning her face to lock in on Evan instead of sharing the space with Dellindis. He nodded, and then began to play with something of his own, a button or cord or whatever else was on his intricate vest. She turned to Asuna. "I can't recall." She said more to herself than anyone.

Lilith finally came out of hiding, despite how amusing it was to have a parasol background behind the male arrancar. "That is because Akumu has your mind in chains! He's no better than those horrible people who cracked their whips and demanded you go back into the pyramids every day until we were abandoned. Its a matter of time before he will abandon you just like the rest of them!"

Rose grabbed her weapon with more force this time, and glared over Dellindis' right shoulder with more fury than either of them might even comprehend Little Rose to have. "Silence Lilith before I cut your tongue out." She threatened as the unseen and unheard female dared to disobey and even put her master in danger. Not to mention talk badly about him.

Lilith went from brat to baby and coward behind Dellindis again, shaking and pouting. Leaving Rose standing there like she was about to murder someone. Evan stepped into her view, past Dellindis and Lilith, and then turning around as if to pace in thought. "It does not matter why she does not remember, it matters that I remember. T-Rose." He stopped his idle pace to turn to her, and flat handedly motioned to Asuna to not look like a threat. "Humor me, tell her that you were also in this fight that He is talking about. You didn't even know you were fighting for Aizen until a hollow told you you were." He pleaded with her.

Rose calmed down, moving back into her neutral stance, but a bit of unbridled rage lingered in the form of her eyes literally glowing in the dark night. If they had any problem seeing her, they did not now. She glanced in Asuna's direction but did not make eye contact. Perhaps because she had lost her cool moment before. And in the middle of something seemingly important. "Evan wants me to tell you that I was also in Aizen's army at one point." Though she had no idea why. Maybe Evan's taken a liking to the arrancar.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:27 pm

asuna had surmised as much and the prospect irritated her slightly however the female hollow had already just demonstrated her resolve to protecting her, this other hollow however seemed like a loose cannon "just the kind of person needed to be a knight.... rose however just seemed to be speaking to someone named lilith, someone who is clearly not here" she thought to herself however dismissing it as something else.

"The past is the past." she simply said as she stood up slightly brushing down her kimono "My name is Asuna Shiraiyuki, captain of squad five of the gotei 13. if you do not wish to be called even what should i address you by sir hollow?"
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:42 pm

Dellindis to his credit only tensed as the scorpion gained a rather murderous look grabbing her weapon for a bit of murder..dell himself like everyone else oblivious to the inner workings of this particular hollow and all the better for it.

He would be lieing if that look she gave his direction did not put him on guard but he was almost certain his name was not lilith either..so unless rose just enjoys calling him different names the wolf assumed she was talking to someone else.

He nodded at the past prospect.especially for hollows the past usually tended to be an incredibly sore subject,a lot can happen in the eons as a soul hungry spirit after all..

Although he was slightly happy that someone actually deigned to request his name no matter how childish that prospect is..its not like he gets to use it often after all. "Dellindis...just dellindis no lofty rank or any such drivel"
Dellindis
Dellindis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:07 pm

Eventually Rose let her hand slide off her weapon, now distracted by Evan, Asuna, and now the hollow which she knew his name. Dellindis. A passing thought expressed how odd these names were. Even Akumu's was strange, but she liked his. She didn't know if she liked the other's. But there was no language barrier in the world of the dead, so that was nice.

She glanced over at Asuna, as it seemed her turn to talk, and the Hollow of few words returned, in silence. Her rage forgotten for the moment.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:22 pm

Hello dellindes, tell me , do you fear death?" She asked in a whisper, a degree of darknes laced her voice almost as tho it had come from someone else entirely. A small grin filled her features for but a brief moment as she waited for a response before cutting off any potential answer. " death comes for all things be it a Lone Wolf.... or a pawn in the worlds of politics. Death comes for all things. You have held your hand back since we have met, despite us being natural enemies, do you fear me?" She said as she walked behind rose who had only now removed her hand from the large blade. "Do you not see now that even now, though my little rose and I were once natural enemies we stand united together,as allies........ and hopefully soon as friends.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:46 pm

his first reaction was far from the expected outcome...a simple eye twitch at the mispronunciation of his name, it was only a few seconds later he snapped out of that as the shinigami was taking on a rather dangerous tone although.. the most he was able to get out before he was interrupted was a snort at the idea..he already died once after all and despite all the hollows he's consumed he still had a vivid memory of death..so being afraid of it would be a complicated affair.

He tilted his head to the side during this whole engagement his arm had not so much as moved to his weapon..either a sign that he saw no threat or too much of a threat. "do i fear you?" hazel eyes flicking to the shinigami's weapon then back to her face "fear is not something smart to have,most of the time its just useless" he uttered without blinking sure he had some inclination about the shinigami..it could be called wariness at most. "and as im sure we are all aware the fact you two stand as allies is nowhere near the realm of normal...although i would be called a hypocrite if i said it did not make sense"
Dellindis
Dellindis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:55 pm

(Posting with permission from wolfy)

Asuna smiled finally at the hollow finally. Even under duress the man had shown resilience and restraint despite being antagonized. "Not bad, not bad at all." She said with a knowing smile. She felt just a little uneasy at being surounded by two hollows who were more than likely decades if not centuries older than her. Still her composure remained firm as she once again turned her attention to rose whispering in her ear " my little rose tell me do you think our friend here could become a powerful ally as well?" Her voice had a sultry hint to it as she whispered here eyes examining rose's expressions with careful consideration. " You can tell me anything." She added.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:07 am

Rose remained where she was, letting Asuna and Dellindis talk over her and walk around her as they pleased, she was a bit close to the edge so it was indeed not a good idea to threaten her while behind her, but there was no immediate danger.

She seemed to have reverted to the strong silent girl that Asuna met weeks ago, even as she moved in close and whispered into her ear. She looked over at the male arrancar as she brought attention to him. She just gave a shrug to Asuna's apparent question. That was the problem with not having opinions. There wasn't a lot to say when someone asked you a question like that.

She seemed content to just have the captain wrapped around her like this and staring into space, when something must have moved within her mind as she pulled back her head to look at her. "What do you think of him?" She asked.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:17 am

"That is a good question isnt it." Asuna replied "quick tp anger but keeps it in check, avoids fights he cant win. Has a bit of a sharp tongue on him but he could prove to be quite valuable and capable." Asuna said as she stepped beside rose. " what do you think of his combat capabilities?" She asked as she looked the arrancar over.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:25 am

Rose half listened, but Evan was nodding and agreeing with Asuna's every word. Rose shrugged again, apparently learning it from Dellindis. "We've not fought. He made quick work of the others while I took on the one." She explained, trying her best.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:49 am

And tell me my little rose do you think he would serve well as a knight in our services?" Asuna finaly asked loud enough for him to hear it
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:01 am

The adopted shrug continued. She looked over at the man who'd explained that the rook was a chess piece, and Evan grabbed his chin and rubbed the growth on it. "He does seem capable.. I can barely tell he's there. But I can barely tell anyone is there around you, Rose." He was of course referring to the fact that she wasn't 'sucking it in' in sorts. That she let her power roll into the space she was in, instead of condensing it and trying to hide her presence. He then became fully aware that he'd never suggested to her to do that. "It would be best to just ask him. However... I can't imagine him being around you as a bad thing. Were alone here, and I know how much friendship matters to you. So maybe it would be best to have such a perfect example near by." He tried to sway Thorn's decision.

Lilith couldn't help but like this idea.. But she didn't have the courage to say it yet.

"Do you want to be this 'knight'?" She asked, to Dellindis.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:17 am

The arroncar had kept his arms crossed the entire time that the two of them began to speak to them self's about him without trying to even whisper mind you. And he was not at all surprised they were debateing letting him join in on their little club the shinigami asking about him the hollow having next to none in answers considering all the killing he did was out of sight from the hollow..not that he was trying to be quiet about it..she just had other matters to deal with.

The arroncar did not have so much as a facial movement as he was pitched the question of joining and becoming a knight piece he just shrugged " a bit ostentatious but i dont see why not"
Dellindis
Dellindis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:40 am

Asuna smiled at Dellindis "Welcome to the fold." she said calmly, her demeanor was once again friendly. Are you aware of what a knight does?" she asked him she was pleased that rose had taken the role of asking him to be a knight without her asking her to do so. She was glad hollow was taking initiative.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:09 am

His attention lazily flicked over to the shinigami who in any other place would be his mortal enemy. he looked over the town they were in.a bit surprised no one has come to look at the rather high power rose was letting out...maybe they knew the captain was here and just figured she would handle it

he hmmed for a moment "apart from moving in unpredictable ways" he flicked at the other hollow "like how your explanation of her moves in straightforward manners..im guessing knight is the opposite"
Dellindis
Dellindis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:03 am

A knight is a soldier free to do as he or she wishes, unpredictability is a great too and as I have seen from you that should be no problem." Asuna explained slightly before giving him the moment the think of what had just happened.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:24 am

Rose moved her head to look back at Asuna, something of her own came to her and she wanted to ask. "You said Rooks work with other pieces, what about knights?" She asked, but only her voice implied a curiosity.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:30 am

Dellindis just snorted as he was called out on said unpredictability well anyone would get annoyed at being called all those things along with what the arroncar was certain of that the shinigami was intentionally trying to tick him off. and it worked.

his eyebrow rose at the hollow..either he is really great at making first impressions or she was rather starved for his company
Dellindis
Dellindis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next