Bleach: Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A long time coming
by Calcifer Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:29 pm

» Calcifer St.Clair
by Calcifer Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:26 pm

» Chara St.Clair
by Chara Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:11 pm

» Ashes, ashes, we all fall....
by Kirino Yamazu Wed May 31, 2017 2:00 am

» Broken Promises on Sunday..
by BloomingLove Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:19 pm

» Red painted White rose
by lonewolvernsoul Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:55 am

» Silence in Death
by Alessandra Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:06 am

» Takusen II: The Revampening!
by lonewolvernsoul Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:58 am

» Sachio Koizumi
by Sachio Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:30 pm

» Just another interuption
by Asuna Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:07 am

Top posting users this month
No user

Red painted White rose

3 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Red painted White rose - Page 3 Empty Re: Red painted White rose

Post by lonewolvernsoul Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:23 am

Rose looked up at him as he stood up and stretched, it seemed like a foreign thing to her, but her hair appeared alien.

In her sleep, the hair got rubbed through her constant nuzzling and now was cowlick central. She didn't appear to notice. "I see." Was her only response, before she got up herself. "Now do we continue training?" She asked, a slight need in her voice.

lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet
Reishi: 900
Stats::

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:32 am

Dellindis hmmed as he considered...well it was not like they could do anything else in this world...sure they could attack the town but there was no point to it for them right now...all the people there would taste disgusting anyway.

"yes we will continue with your training to exert your reitsu at will with no help from me" he picked at the sticks that got caught in his clothes while he waited for her to catch up "After we do that we will go to masking i believe"
Dellindis
Dellindis

Male Posts : 135

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:48 am

"Like you did yesterday?" She asked, moving along side of him.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Female Posts : 449

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:50 am

He nodded to the arroncar "yes like i did yesterday i want to see if you are able to do it without me putting any pressure on you"
Dellindis
Dellindis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:30 pm

Rose nodded, but waited until they were in a similar position from what they were in. Then she began. Taking her read stance from before.

She merely had to want to do it now, and her Reitsu reacted, with all that she had, she pushed her force of spirit onto him. Much like Evan from later that day, she aimed to throw him against the dead tree line. It reacted, perfectly.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:46 pm

Kept his eyes shut as he took a deep breath through his nose letting the overwhelming pressure wash over him..unlike the first time he had the advantage of being prepared for the force so it could not become an unbeatable foe for him.

He stood there for a good ten seconds just letting her get used to outputting it herself...granted the only people he has seen using this kind of ability were captain level opponents or higher but it was better for her to learn to effectively counter it.

"Allright!" he sounded out eyes opening and giving her the signal to cease her demonstration.
Dellindis
Dellindis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:24 pm

Rose could do anything as well as take a massive amounts of hits, it was following instructions, she ceased her attempts to blow him away.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:42 pm

The arroncar yawned sleepily as she layed off the pressure "alright..that is pretty remarkable work for just a few hours effort..now comes to the harder part for me at least since i cannot push pressure on you...the next part of hte lesson is practically the opposite of what i have been teaching you...from where you've been learning to exert your presence on the outside world...now what we need is for you...to...hmmm...mask it? to lesson the amount that people can sense...its...in the simplest terms putting a block on the amount your outputting so people cant sense you
Dellindis
Dellindis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:55 pm

Rose looked down at her hands, remembering what Evan said earlier. Like to reach into what she is drawing from, instead of drawing from it. Now Dellindis wanted her to.. "Exactly what?" She asked more herself, but glanced up at him. And then Evan.

Evan was a little at a loss, but tried to play off the words of the perfect arrancar. "He said like a mask, but all I can envision more like a shield the way he is explaining it. But that seems awefully close to your Heirro." He rubbed his head, in the front. "And haven knows you have had enough of that for a long while."

Rose turned back to Dellindis. "Like Heirro?" She had to know what that was, right? Not exactly, it was her strongest feature apart from standing out in large crowds. But she knew how to use it.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:59 pm

He rubbed his neck as he was struggleing to find the right worlds "kkkkind of? i dont really know how to explain it the best i can come up with is putting a blocker on your reishi..not to any detremental effect just to block the ammount your leaking out...its not as easy to pull off as outputting reitsu..since this is something your unconsciously doing..you need to learn how to hide.
Dellindis
Dellindis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:07 pm

Rose looked back at her hands, and was trying to comprehend everything. She struggled, but Dellindis already had told her he wasn't going to be much of help to her this way. She understood that she was trying to hid this, what she drew from. But how do you use it to hide it?

She lowered her hands and looked away, like she wasn't ready to look him in the eye after failing him. "I can't." She said, back to her monotone.

Evan let a soft sigh out, and then looked at Dellindis. He liked the guy, because they were on the same level; But he could not converse with him. He could not aid him with Thorn. "Perhaps the next method might be easier for her, given the lack of understanding of how this works. And with any luck, she might can understand it a bit more and do this as well." He tried, despite knowing the Hollow cannot hear him. But thoughts tended to find connection outside verbal discussion, and he was only thoughts.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:41 am

He frowned as he looked downward..hateing that he could not come up with a simplier way "well...you do not need to completely hide it you know...you just need to....hmmm hypothetical situation" he says as he walks away a fair distance "Say there is an army charging through a mountain pass numbering in the millions against a force of only 20000...but in order to reach their target they have to go through this channel...that is getting progressively slimmer as they travel until eventually it gets so small that the countless army had to travel down it in single file." he looked over at the arroncar as he explained it in the simpliest way he could "thats the best way i can explain for you...turning how the pathway your reishi leaks out into that mountain pass where only a minuscule amount can trickle through
Dellindis
Dellindis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:57 am

Rose still couldn't wrap her head around what he meant for her to do. She understand his story, and what he was saying, just it was hard to think of any way to achieve this the way he was explaining. He wanted her to hold back as much of herself as she could, but didn't expect her to hold back all of it. It was still fruitless.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:04 am

Sighes and hangs his head a black cloud of depression hanging over the arroncars head as he grumbled..and they were doing so well too. He shook his head his eyes shut for a second the immediate area around the both of them started to heat up the reishi the arroncar himself was blocking he was willingly letting it out for once skyrocketing until it was at the same level as the scorpion herself all the while he had that same depressed look.

"ok...lets try..this then," his reishi immediately began to..the best word to explain would be growing weaker..like it was just getting smaller and smaller..gradually decreasing the arroncar takeing it slow so she could sense how it was just..withering..and within moments it was already a fraction of what it was when he let it out at full force..soon enough it was at such a minuscule level you had to actually search hard to even sense it.
Dellindis
Dellindis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:16 am

Rose found it hard to find something to be afraid of, or shocked by now of days. She had no idea of what was about to happen, just as she had been surprised by the exertion of his power, she was surprised by the unloading of his troubles.

It did not reach out and surround her like hers did to him, it was focused, and it radiated a powerful heat. Like a dragon sighing out in utter pity at her. And at the same time, it was alarming.

He watched her take a few steps back, grabbing her weapon's shaft, and was ready to fight. He was big enough of a treat to put her in the fighting sense of mind, but not big enough for her to fear him. But what did this one fear? It seemed as if nothing could make her already weak looking knees shake.

But then she felt it shrinking, receding like the dragon inside of him was tired of her already and slowly turned its back to her to walk back into its cavern for a nap. She could almost see just that. And soon enough, she could just seem shadow of its tail, twisting back for its comfort.

But she had also seen what he finally meant. She was still not sure if she could do it, and her doubt was readable as she looked at her right hand, her dominate hand being her left was still loosely on the weapon that he had been hesitant to tangle with.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:10 am

Looked at her blankly as he was back to his normal hidden power he was actually a little surprised she reacted so alarmed to him even drawing out her weapon in response just to defend herself the arroncar tilting his head to the side not relizeing the effect letting it go full force would have.

"That is the best way to teach you i think giving you examples...there is no other way i can explain it to you..the rest you need to learn yourself..i cannot manipulate your reishi for you
Dellindis
Dellindis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:44 am

Rose just stared at the hand, like it was going to tell her everything she needed to know. Then he said what he did at the end there, and she was hit with inspiration. She closed her hand, and turned to Evan. "But you can, can't you?"

Evan seemed surprised she'd think like that, and then searched his limited but massive cores of knowledge related to the subject. "I know what he is talking about, sure. But I do not have the capability of doing that kind of thing for you.. Not without some merging of us, some fusion. It's not like you can eat me and gain my knowledge." He said, and then felt the tense grip of foreshadow mark him for death.

But she seemed to not notice the suggestion of cannibalism - if it could be called that. "But perhaps Lilith can." She said, looking over her shoulder at the still sleeping girl.

"Except I don't think she can either. Without the fusion of the two of you, but first without fusing with me. Because I do not believe she knows what he is talking about in the slightest bit."

Rose looked away slowly, and then nodded at his explanation. She opened her hand again. She gripped her hand, pushed he blade back into place, and then turned her back to Dellindis and began to walk away. Further into the woods, walking as if she had purpose.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:02 am

Had his arms crossed as he watched the hollow turn away from him and ask someone else....he was very much itching to finnaly ask who the heck she was talking too but refrained from it for now..personal inquirys could wait until she has figured how to deal with this spacafic problem.

He was a bit bewildered as she holstered her weapon and began to walk off at first he entertained the idea that she had given up but he quickly pushed that thought aside...she probably did not even have that concept in her head. He sighed and looked up at the dark sky before following her without even attempting to conceal himself..someone had to make sure she stayed out of trouble

Dellindis
Dellindis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:11 am

Rose did not know where she was going, she merely wanted to be alone. Which was hard to wrap her head around. Thousands and thousands of years she was alone, before that, she was alone. She has been so alone for so long that her simplest goal in life was to have a friend. Taking abuse as a lowly spirit by the high spirited Lilith. And now, she wanted to be alone.

She couldn't truly vanish, and she had no hope to outrun him. But when she moved past the tree line and could tell he was still behind her, she sonido'd away. Jumping from small clearing to small clearing, distancing herself. But there was no way he'd lose her, after all, he was teaching her the only way to avoid being tracked. Other than him sniffing her out.

Eventually she stumbled upon a small water source, a river that was 8 feet wide, and crystal clear all the way to the bottom. She got distracted, and followed it. Slowly, casually, as her mind tried to solve the problem she was having.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:18 am

The Dragon sighed as the scorpion made a speedy retreat the arroncars eyes trailing where he could still feel her quite the distance off which he just stayed in the clearing..even if she managed to figure out how to mask herself he still had other methods to track her down

Slumped against a tree he started to take off the scarf he constantly had wrapped around his neck while she was having her little journey of self discovery the arroncar sighing as he looked down at the pure white and black he constantly had covered with a frown.
Dellindis
Dellindis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:28 am

Rose continued to walk beside the water, thinking back on the last time she'd even seen such sweet looking water. She brought her blade back out, and dipped the other end of the glaive into the water as she dragged it through. It was the harmless sided, but she might have caught plenty of fish with it if she could.l

The river began to narrow to get through the landscape, and she continued to follow it with her Toxico dragging through what looked like cold refreshing ripples.

It guided her further away from the city, and deeper into the woods. Where she found some towering rocks that formed the perfect placing for a beaver damn. It was still under construction, and she felt no need to disturb it, so she walked around, climbing up the rocks and sitting on the highest one to stare at the damn.

It was not lost on her that this was similar to what he'd been talking about. She staid there, watching it, trying to imagine how to do what he wanted her to do. And while his eyes were not baring down on her, she even tried some of her theories. Taking inspiration from the damn and remembering the demonstration made by Dellindis.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:37 am

He let out a long yawn as he looked around...he suspected everything in the immediate area was probably dead by now..they probably had finished the clean up for the town by now. Covering his neck back up he just started to walk off sometime during all this it occured to him he had no bloody idea where he even was anymore
Dellindis
Dellindis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:45 am

It took time. Trial and error. And true to herself, Rose remained calm as she attempted everything she could think of.

She was also, very very alone. Evan and Lilith had been left behind with Dellindis, and she was busy working this own. She could feel herself struggling to cup her Reitsu and put it in its place, but nothing she tried worked.

But it all helped.

Where she might completely give up, she was driven by this being something she could use to impress Asuna, or even Akumu. Even the display of dominance towards Dellindis when he appeared to be a threat to Asuna was for Akumu. Her master wanted her to get close to the shinigami, and keep an eye on her. So she had to gain the woman's favor. She imagined her a psuedo Akumu, and it was all she needed to accomplish defending her.

If this could help her in any way to further Akumu's wishes, and apparently in turn Fumetsu's. She needed to master it. She needed to achieve it, and quicker the better.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:55 am

He narrowed his eyes as he looked over at the direction of the river senseing that she was alteast trying something with her lessons he would admit he approved..but then theres no other way he wouldent he was trying to exert some effort for her to learn..

The wolf returned to the clearing where they caused all immediate wildlife to die the arroncar unstrapping his weapon from its side and planting it into the ground at the tree they rested removing his scarf and wraping it around his weapon before he moved to the middle of the clearing eyes closed as he tried to clear his head moving into a fist fighting stance his fists glowing Hot red attacking the air in a mock fist fight small blasts escaping his arms from each strike.
Dellindis
Dellindis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:12 am

It took her hours, about 4. But she made progress.

He'd feel it, who wouldn't feel her? She was advertising her position without even trying, and even from his distance it was as strong as being near her.

But eventually he'd feel that immense power and the heavy air begin to pull back, pull away from him and the air. It was gradual at first, as if she was dipped down and gathering a gown at her feet, collecting as much as she could in her hand, before the pull on it was so strong and so swift and his handle on where she was located jarred from knowing general placing to her exact spot.

And then it also gradually began to fade into nothing. Or at least nothing from this distance.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:18 am

The arroncar paused in his next strike sweat all over again the entire area around him far from the bauitufull clearing it was before was now filled with tiny little crators just the size of a persons head all along the ground dellindis himself coverd in all kinds of soot and dirt his head jarring up as her present started to fall back a knowing grin on his face as he looked at where its cloak was disappearing too "finally she catches on" he let out a sigh as he worked his gloves back on to hide the various burn marks and scars dotting from his fist all the way up to his elbows

Watching the immediate area as she started to disappear "not bad for a novice as he commented moving to retrieve his scarf and weapon.
Dellindis
Dellindis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next