Bleach: Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A long time coming
by Calcifer Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:29 pm

» Calcifer St.Clair
by Calcifer Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:26 pm

» Chara St.Clair
by Chara Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:11 pm

» Ashes, ashes, we all fall....
by Kirino Yamazu Wed May 31, 2017 2:00 am

» Broken Promises on Sunday..
by BloomingLove Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:19 pm

» Red painted White rose
by lonewolvernsoul Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:55 am

» Silence in Death
by Alessandra Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:06 am

» Takusen II: The Revampening!
by lonewolvernsoul Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:58 am

» Sachio Koizumi
by Sachio Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:30 pm

» Just another interuption
by Asuna Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:07 am

Top posting users this month
No user

Alone again. (Kinda)

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Alone again. (Kinda) - Page 2 Empty Re: Alone again. (Kinda)

Post by lonewolvernsoul Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:49 pm

The hollow looked over at Evan, how shrugged and motioned to go a head. "Rose." She replied, looking back at Asuna.

lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet
Reishi: 900
Stats::

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:52 pm

"not one for words sept to yourself? " asuna asked playfully.
she noticed the wound on rose's midsection however shallow.
"junko's work?" she asked as she raised her hand to point at it.

attempting to make small talk. asuna was still observing the hollow
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet
Reishi: 1000

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:01 pm

Rose looked down at the small scratch in her flat stomach. It was a line of red, though this could have been caused by a throne by the looks of it. Only a slight smearing of her blood. She just looked back up at the higher level shinigami, no response to the scratch, her pointing, or her assumption.

She stood without guard, except the natural armor she had and the passive heirro. Her armor bikini seemed to be the only thing that stood between her and attacks, and only those made against certain body parts. But being so close... And to someone who might very well be looking, it would be revealed that something was.. Off. This didn't look like armor that was put on. It looked like it was stiff pieces of armor that were attached to the skin. Instead of squeezing her in places, it clung to her body.

Her deformations on her cheeks, thighs, and arms could be seen too. Like black wax that sits on top of the skin.

Pretty, attractive, maybe gorgeous. Yes. But she was still an imperfect arrancar.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Female Posts : 449

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:08 pm

" i see, i get the silent treatment from you" asuna said as she walked up close extending her hand out and touching the hollow's cheek.

" tell me, do you mind answering a few questions while we.... get acquainted?" she asked.

unbeknownst to the hollow asuna was prepared for attack despite her seemingly and friendly, almost flirty demeanor.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:13 pm

Rose brushed off the hand, "I'm not mute. Just uninterested in saying more than I have to." Rose replied. Before the hand was brushed off though, Asuna would feel that the waxy decorations were indeed attached to Rose's skin.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:24 pm

"ahh so this little rose does speak." asuna said jokingly.
as she allowed her hand to be swept aside.

"im guessing your not here for the sights are you?" she asked as she kept her eye's moving around the hollow's features.

she noticed the armor like areas specifically, noting that they looked remarkably like underwear.

"although dressed like that... you never know" she said jokingly
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:09 pm

"Actually. I am just looking." She said, after glancing back at Evan. Who was now in her view and closer to Asuna. Lilith was behind Rose.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:26 pm

asuna caught the small movements of the hollow's eye's catcfhing her glimpse behind her, Asuna tilted her head enough to check and see if there was some unseen threat behind her, though she couldn't see anything. turning her attention back to rose she smiled so as to display no ill will.

"so mind telling me about what happened? i could sense junko and you both pumping out considerable amounts of reishi... things got pretty heated?" she asked
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:02 pm

Rose considered how to answer this. And again, consulted Evan who was behind Asuna. Talking was indeed more his thing. He was spitting out pretty words like he was a dictionary, but nothing he said sit well with her.

"She attacked me." She said simply, after making eye contact again. The lack of emotions in her eyes made them look very doll-like. Or puppet like. "I defended myself. Simple."
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:07 pm

"i see, and what was the cause of her attack, i had ordered her to observe and locate the cause of a simple matter." asuna said.

she began walking around rose to get a better look at her
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:19 pm

Unknown to Asuna, she was also being observed. Lilith was rolling her eyes, and Evan was just standing on the side.

Rose was going to do a combination of both, when she realized she didn't have an answer. Not because words weren't her thing this time, but because she was not aware of a reason to why Junko had attacked her.

"She didn't really explain that." As far as Rose knew, she just started attacking her, and then for some reason rambled on about how she was the law of this town. "From what she did say, I can assume she thought I was a threat."
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:29 pm

asuna smiled, she could guess a number of reasons why junko would attack.

"sorry for the inconvenience she caused you" asuna said as she finished her full circle of rose, she had noticed all the locations that were abnormally hard and armor like.

"is there anything you can tell me about the situation that may help me...... expedite getting her out of the area?" asuna asked
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:50 pm

The armor wrapped strategically around her curves, sharpened them, and covered the barest. She still had the cloak on, but she'd see through the curtain it made from the side to see the spiked line up her spine.

Then Asuna said a word that made Rose look over at her dictionary. Staring at him while he explained what it meant. She then wasn't sure what to say.

"Why are you hesitating? Just tell her how dim witted the girl was. Or how the girl took her job too seriously." Lilith said, putting her two cents in. "But really.. She needs to learn how to relax."

Rose had to glance behind her, quickly, to catch Lilith in her sites. The girl paused.. Fear.. Then huffed and threw her arms around her chest to look away in anger.

The hollow turned back to the conversation at hand. Which seemed be at an end at the moment. As she had nothing else to say. As much as she wanted Junko out of town. She shrugged. "She was overly hostile, considering I hadn't done anything."
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:00 am

"i see" asuna said as she mulled over what was said, "and that singe mark on your breast?" im highly sure my underling lacks the ability to inflict something like that" she said as her eye's watched the expressionless face.

while seemingly flirty it would be obvious that she was analyzing rose thoroughly.

"im under the impression that alot actually went on over here" asuna added as she got ever so slightly more serious,
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:16 am

"No, that's not form Junko." Rose said, after some dull looking thoughts. The quincy's first attack finally came back to her. She wasn't the type to count up the scars after a fight. There were plenty on her flesh already. Most of them looked like sunburn scars and whip marks. If you knew what that looked like. To point out at a random one and Rose actually remember it was a surprise. But it was so fresh..
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:18 am

"so a third party was involved, possibly the culprit of the missing shinigami, i am assuming you are not here on official hollow buisiness?" asuna said, as she probed at the intention of the young and attractive hollow before her.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:26 am

"What is official Hollow business?" She asked, but also glanced at Evan. Who wasn't sure, so he shrugs and only expresses this with a shrug.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:33 am

asuna smiled.

"well judging from the fact you and junko both walked away, im under the impression you are not here to kill us, so that means your here on some other business, mind if i ask what?" asuna asked using the observations she witnessed as a pull to try and gather information on the hollow before her.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:21 am

Rose just stared at her as she began to unravel her plan. "Yes." Was all she said to that.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:54 am

"i see, so what is the real reason you are out and about, i dont think your just out for a fight.... collection?, intel?, something like that...." asuna asked as she could feel her questions starting to have an impact on the hollow, the hollow was responding in single words again so something was in fact near the surface.

"are you working on behest of someone perhaps, a non hollow?" asuna added taking a guess
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:44 pm

Rose put he hand up as the girl continued to ask question. "I said yes, I do mind you asking what." She said, lowered her hand, and then began to walk in a seemingly random direction. The one word answer seemed to be just that. A one word answer. After all, she already has stated not wanted to talk more than she already had.

Both Evan and Lilith side up to her. "She was excited when she thought you said you'd answer her questions." Evan stated. "You really are a very suspicious person it would seem." He states again, looking back to see if this shinigami would follow her as well. "Then again.. You are a hollow that isn't destroying the town. So maybe they think you are up to something devious."

"Well its starting to get on my nerves."

"When does anything not get on your nerves?"

"You ARE getting on my last nerve you pom-pose posh wanna-be!" Lilith screamed at Evan. But the slightest tremor wasn't even herd by anyone other than Rose. And Rose didn't appreciate her screaming in her ear.

"Silence, Lilith. Before I erase you." She threatened in a low voice that could be missed easily.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:42 pm

"thats unfortunate" asuna said as the hollow turned to begin walking

she waited a few moments after the hollow began to walk before saying

"i can tell you are searching for something...." she added.

"perhaps i can help you." she said as she hoped the hollow would stop just long enough to consider what she said.

"i can see the scars.... all over your body, some look like combat wounds....others look like someone is... testing on you." she finally added, figuring that that comment would either reveal information or set the hollow on a warpath.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:16 pm

Rose wasn't walking particular fast or with any purpose. despite what she had in mind. Asuna could follow her easier than following a child. She continued to walk even as the shinigami spoke like she knew her entire world based on a few scars.

"Sounds like she is fishing."

"Sounds like she is desperate."

"I get attacked a lot." Rose replies.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:52 pm

asuna laughed but didnt pursue,

"you can tell alot about a person, by their scars." she said as she watched the cloak form around rose's body as she walked away.
"you avoid confrontation whenever necessary, yet you dont shy from a fight, but you flee from words." Asuna surmised as she stood unwavering

"just from these past few minuets i know more than enough about you my little rose" she said as she ajusted her tone again to sound slightly more flirty
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Rose didn't see a point to saying anything else, so she continued to move onward. Nothing really fancy to her pace, her walk, or the steps she took. She was headed the water tower, the long way where she had to circle that whole open space she passed by, but towards the water tower.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:17 pm

Asuna took the slow pace as it was, and shunpoed directly in front of the attractive hollow halting her progress.

"why so quiet?" she said as she reached her hand out to attempt to touch one of the girl's many scars
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum