Bleach: Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A long time coming
by Calcifer Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:29 pm

» Calcifer St.Clair
by Calcifer Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:26 pm

» Chara St.Clair
by Chara Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:11 pm

» Ashes, ashes, we all fall....
by Kirino Yamazu Wed May 31, 2017 2:00 am

» Broken Promises on Sunday..
by BloomingLove Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:19 pm

» Red painted White rose
by lonewolvernsoul Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:55 am

» Silence in Death
by Alessandra Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:06 am

» Takusen II: The Revampening!
by lonewolvernsoul Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:58 am

» Sachio Koizumi
by Sachio Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:30 pm

» Just another interuption
by Asuna Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:07 am

Top posting users this month
No user

White Rook to defend White Queen

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

White Rook to defend White Queen - Page 3 Empty Re: White Rook to defend White Queen

Post by Dellindis Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:30 am

Dellindis just snorted as he was called out on said unpredictability well anyone would get annoyed at being called all those things along with what the arroncar was certain of that the shinigami was intentionally trying to tick him off. and it worked.

his eyebrow rose at the hollow..either he is really great at making first impressions or she was rather starved for his company

Dellindis

Character sheet
Reishi: 900
Stats::

Back to top Go down

White Rook to defend White Queen - Page 3 Empty Re: White Rook to defend White Queen

Post by Asuna Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:30 pm

"A rook can work together with any other peice with great effect. the rook is versatile, good for offence and defence, while the knight serves as a vanguard and prefers to be on the offencive. a rook can easily deter any attack on the knight." She responded.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet
Reishi: 1000

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:51 pm

Rose remained still as the other two reacted to her question, and then she nodded and looked over at the male arrancar. She looked like she wanted to say something, but either the words were far too hard for her to find, or she lost them because she just stared, as if waiting for them to do the talking for her. Waiting to be told what she was to do as Asuna's rook, and with the Knight Dellindis' aid. Oblivious to the danger she was putting these two in almost immediately with her lack of control.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Female Posts : 449

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:07 am

the wolf just slowly nodded only half paying attention at this point as he was thinking back a distant look on his face, although he did agree with the whole him focusing on offence..and the way that the shinigami could hardly even damage her apart from her hair did paint the fact that she was rather good at defence.

He shook his head as he returned to the world "anyway that's a thing" her turned his head to the hollow "is there anything you two need to do?" he said mostly looking at rose "like getting that hair dealt with?" he then mumbled quietly -getting some clothes?-
Dellindis
Dellindis

Male Posts : 135

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:34 am

Asuna nodded her agreement at the suggestion for getting her hair fixxed however at theention of clothing her eyes went wide silently voicing her objection. However instead of responding she simply changed the subject. "Was there something you wished to say just now rose?"
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:13 am

The Imperfect Arrancar glanced over at the Perfect Arrancar and touched her hair again when it was mentioned, grabbing at short left side with her dominate side only to find nothing past her shoulder. The chip that the shinigami's zanpakuto made in her spike was visible still, but shallow. She barely had time to register the clothing comment if she had at all, before Asuna spoke up to her. But what the woman had to say seemed lost on the girl.

"Her hair probably does need some attention, it did before but even moreso now. It's length was out of control." Evan said, seemingly to add to the conversation, at least to Rose.

"What's wrong with long hair?" Lilith said, coming around the other side of Dellindis this time, hiding behind Evan who she was talking to at this point. Her long rose colored hair falls into view. It was as long as Rose's had been, but properly taken care of.

""Nothing. Nothing at all. Unless you are the type that gets into a lot of fights and do not know how to put up your long hair. But you wouldn't know anything about that seeing how you like to sit out most fights." It almost slipped his memory that she was even in one fight. "And when you do.. You lose."

The parasol whipped around as it closed and smacked into the back of Evan's head. "That is because ROSE here wanted to be Akumu's friend so badly that she wouldn't help me in any sort! It's HER fault. Not my hair's." Lilith huffed, and glared at Evan's back, even putting both her hands on her hips of the old lolita like dress.

Evan was pushed slightly foward, and he straightened out, looked back, and then grabbed his vest at the bottom to yank it straight, not like it wrinkled. He looked back at Thorn, and then back at Lilith. "You have only yourself to blame here, Lilith. If you weren't in such denial you'd have been able to resist him just fine. In fact, you are the only one that challenged Sir Akumu. If you truly don't care like you act, then you would have vanished." He said calmly, and with poise. All of which made her go silent again.

He then turned to Thorn. "Rose, now that you have a hollow companion who is not trying to eat you, perhaps the idea of bonding with him wouldn't be so bad. He seems a bit older than you, and I'm sure he will teach us a thing or two. And I imagine Asuna would like the idea of her two chess pieces being on good terms. And if you do so desire to work best with the Knight, then training with each other might be the best way to develop a synergy that works in battle."

Rose nodded, they wouldn't really know at what, but she turned to Asuna. But then shied away at the lack of voice that Evan had. She turned to Dellindis. But he was no easier to express herself to. She then looked down at her body. "..Clothes.." She seemed to understand what he was talking about; That they were to go on her body. But there wasn't much else you could gather from a reaction like that.

She was trying to think if she needed clothes. Keyno had seemed to think so.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Female Posts : 449

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellindis Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:22 am

Dell looked at the shinigami sideways as she silently protested to his comment about the arroncar's clothing.....was he the only one bothered by it?....weird shinigami were supposed to be the civilised ones too.

The wolf grew a smirk as the scorpion uttered just a single word but it was enough to get a small chuckle from him "well that is something to say..i don't think it means anything by itself but still. something to say"
Dellindis
Dellindis

Male Posts : 135

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:03 am

Asuna could get the hint that dell desired alone time with rose "very well, I will leave you both with a mean of contacting me. I have some things I must check into"
She said as she handed rose a single small device. "If you need assistance in combat, or feel the need to speak just use this communicator. And I will be there as fast as possible." Asuna said calmly. This goes for you as well knight, as of this moment you are part of a small but powerful family, we shall aid you if you ever need it."

She then turned her attention back to rose. " I will be in contact shortly."

And with that asuna disipeared in an instant. As she shunpoed off into the city
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3