Bleach: Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A long time coming
by Calcifer Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:29 pm

» Calcifer St.Clair
by Calcifer Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:26 pm

» Chara St.Clair
by Chara Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:11 pm

» Ashes, ashes, we all fall....
by Kirino Yamazu Wed May 31, 2017 2:00 am

» Broken Promises on Sunday..
by BloomingLove Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:19 pm

» Red painted White rose
by lonewolvernsoul Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:55 am

» Silence in Death
by Alessandra Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:06 am

» Takusen II: The Revampening!
by lonewolvernsoul Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:58 am

» Sachio Koizumi
by Sachio Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:30 pm

» Just another interuption
by Asuna Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:07 am

Top posting users this month
No user

Junko Gekido (Pure Rage)

+2
Kirino Yamazu
Junko Gekido
6 posters

Go down

Junko Gekido (Pure Rage) Empty Junko Gekido (Pure Rage)

Post by Junko Gekido Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:58 pm

"I have read the RP Rules and agree to follow those rules or accept the judgement of the administration for any infractions I may cause. If I have any concerns or questions, I understand to refer to the aforementioned regulations or ask the staff before proceeding further. I understand that I am responsible for my character's information and actions in the story."
~ Junko Gekido

~Name~

:Name:Junko Gekido
Kanji:  Junko( ?) Gekido (??)
Translation: Pure Rage
:Title: N/A
:Nickname:N/A

~Personal Information~
:Photo::Junko Gekido (Pure Rage) Junko_12

:Race:: Pure Shinigami
:Age:: (looks 21)
:Birthday:: N/A
:Gender:: Female
:Height::5'9
:Weight::160
:Build:: Athletic Built
:Skin Tone:: light/medium-spice tan
:Eyes:: Red
:Hair:: Red thick braided ponytail goes down to feet
:Blood Type::
:Nationality:: Japanese/Icelandic(Viking)
:Sexuality::Not stated
:Relationship status::Single
:Hand Orientation:: Ambidextrous

:Background Information/History:

Junko was found dirty and bruised and unconsciousness on the outskirts of district 13th, by two strangers, Husband and wife, while they were out collecting fruit, and game. The little girl was no more then 2 years old, and wore very high class clothing that was now practically burnt all away. Her skin was sun-kissed, and had very long red hair that was in a braid. The two strangers had no idea what happened, but it seem she was attacked, and to be out this far from the Seireitei means something must have happened to her parents and or guardians. They picked her up and carried her home, along the way in a dazed moan her eyes opened briefly revealing two ruby red eyes, before they fluttered shut, in a deep exhausted sigh of relief that escaped her lungs.

The couple, known as the Gekido's  finished caring her home, and treated her wounds. When she woke, she wouldn't speak, They knew her name was Junko by the damaged bracelet she wore, the other half was lost which most likely had her last name. The cared for her, fed her, attempted to play, but she was still traumatized, and mostly likely had memory issues. At age 6 they desperately tried to help her mingle with other kids, she was attached to them, they decided to send her to the local school as she was of age to attend.

Her first day of school was in fall, the temperature was getting colder but Junko never seemed to notice.  She would pick a corner to sit in on her first day and watch the other kids.  It wasn't until a a boy and a girl came over to play near her cause it was warmer when near Junko, unknown that she was the reason why. The two asked her to play, and she slowly took to the boy and the girl that asked to play with her, apparently they were twins, Junko found there likeness fascinating. The twin opened a box and started to put a puzzle together.

The years went by, they were now all 12 years old. The twins remained attached to Junko's warmth, as they latched onto the warm nature of Junko, When she spoke, it was good and beneficial to listen. Their first day at secondary school, was interesting if not troublesome, a certain group of kids decided to pick on the twins, and her, she for her big size for her age, and with red eyes and hair. It was childish for awhile, and never really went anywhere. As when Junko addressed them, they stood in exhaustion, As the temperature always got unbearable, when Junko told them to stop in her soft spoken voice.

One day, would be unforgettable, the twins wanted to show something to Junko, and wast told to meet them in the forest.  As Junko was walking toward the forest for about 20 minutes, everything was calm till she heard a scream. Rushing forward toward the source, what she would walk into would change Junko's world forever.

Seven strangers, yelling, pulling,  kicking and punching the twins, they all wore ragged clothes. Junko rushed in attempting to stop them from hurting the twins.  Yelling like she never spoke before, she screamed, "Stop! Leave them alone!" The air around Junko began to heat up immensely, but a rock the size of a fist, crash into her head, knocking her out cold.  She would groggily feel a kick or two connecting to her sides, and after that everything is black.

Junko woke up to female twin crying, she was in shock, her clothes had been ripped badly, and the male twin, wasn't breathing, she kept trying to wake him.  Junko groggily got up, and went over to her, to protect her. Junko looked herself over and notice that her outer-layer of clothes where stolen. The female twin just kept crying muttering, he wanted to give you a gift Junko, of our friendship, but, they broke it! Junko was more quiet then usual, she had no idea what to even say, she picked up the dead twin, telling the other to pick his feet up. They carried him home.

Seven years later age 19 the female twin and Junko grew apart, Junko ever since that fateful day had been training till she would pass out, punch, kicking, using a sword, like in some twisted way, Junko was punishing herself as if it was her fault.  The female twin didn't want Junko to fight, she didn't like the change in demeanor, their friendship faded even more, when Junko said "am going to become a soul reaper, So this never happens to you again! I should have been stronger! I wasn't, Its my fault, am going to become strong to make sure no one has to go through what we went through together!"

Just four months after Junko turned 19, She join the soul reaper academy officially. and upped her training even more.

:Personality::

Junko is naturally friendly, easy-going , quiet individual, that for some reason she naturally attracts others to her attention because of her wise demeanor and mature attitude. She is very responsible when dealing with matters that require the utmost discretion, and capable of making sound decisions to benefit those around her.  Junko is also a bit of dud when it comes to romance and flirting as well; thus she been single and uninterested, ever since the day one of the twins died, the group of men that attacked them, skews her thoughts about men making her more cautious when she shouldn't be. Her independence came to fruition after her and the female twin faded apart, Junko was subconsciously distancing her self from her, for unknown and possibly subconscious reasons.

In combat, Junko becomes a fierce warrior capable of slaying even the most stout of foes with her unnatural physical strength. She has also shown the ability to be able to take more than a few hits and still keep going with the same intensity she entered with. Junko motivates herself by using those she is closest to to spur her abilities in battle and push herself beyond her normal expectations.

Her desire to protect those she cares for is manifested by the flames that surround her form when her spirit energy is channeled, and in the ferocity of her attacks and movements. These flames of hers also tend to stem from her wicked temper that can flare up at any given moment, and unknown side of Junko that came to be after the death of the male twin. The female twin found herself a target of this anger, when she questioned her motives once to many times, and she started yelling the reasons why she training to protect herself and everyone else. The female twin didn't believe her, she knew it someday Junko was punishing herself, and was tired of attempting to get through to Junko.

This temper can trigger whether someone happened to say something she didn't care to hear, or if she is taking more damage than she would like to, Junko's attitude can switch from being a sweet, loving princess, to a raging bull ready to trample anything and anyone in it's path. These tantrums of hers - particularly in battle - can progress to the point where Junko loses all rational thought and has trouble differentiating friend from foe. Though these occasions are rare; it can be very detrimental to her and her potential.

However her temper rare as it may be has made her embarrassed to face the friend(s)/people(s) she exploded on and even to the point Junko distances herself from them to not make it happened again. She would think this would be protecting them, but in hindsight it would only hurt her and make her lose that friend of her own doing.

Physical Prowess
For some reason Junko had it easy when it came to increasing her physical strength, She sports a toned and athletic body with ample feminine features, she inherited that Icelandic strong look with the Beauty of the Japanese. She has naturally strong look (What one would get if they are surviving off the land, a "hunter gather look".)not a body builder look.

~Profession Info~
:Affiliation::
:Occupation:: Pure blood Shinigami
:Team::
:Rank::
:Partner::
:Base of Operations:

Stats:
11 stat points available.
5 Strength
5 Endurance
1 Stamina
Unique Characteristics:The area around her seems to warm up when emotions run high.
https://bleachrebirth.canadian-forum.com/t49-level-and-tech-sheet-of-junko-gekido
Defunk:

~Reiryoku~
Reiatsu Color: Orange/Red
Reiatsu shape: Dragon
Reiatsu Type:  Fire
Reiatsu affinity: Fire
Reiatsu amount: Heavy
Reiatsu classification: Unknown

~Equipment~
:Primary Equipment::
Zanpakuto: The trademark weapons of the Shinigami. Capable of cutting spiritual bodies, they are amongst the few weapons which can be used to combat Hollows. Each Shinigami carries a Zanpakuto, and each Zanpakuto is unique: as the swords are both reflections of a Shinigami's soul and power, and sentient beings unto themselves

~Zanpakuto Name~

Japanese
Name: Akui sutoraika
Translation: Malice Striker
Kanji: ????????

Icelandic
Name: Níðhöggr
Translation:Malice Striker
Anglicized: Nidhogg

~Characteristics Of Spirit~
Race: Zanpakuto
Type: Fire
Height:Unknown
Weight:Unknown
Personality:
Very proud and power hungry. likes to toy with the person she is being wielded by and exert her superiority over other zanpakuto.This zanpakuto spirit is slow to anger but once angry burns with such intense heat that she distorts spirit particles around her. Despite her better than thou attitude this zanpakuto also shows a deep respect for those close to her or those close to the wielder.

Photo ID:Junko Gekido (Pure Rage) 4758-1541779805

~Zanpakuto appearance~

Sealed appearance:Junko Gekido (Pure Rage) Katana_Dragon_by_Dragon_de_Lune
Size: Three Foot Katana

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shikai~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shikai Name:
Release Command Japanese
Saying: Sainan no hono wa hai ni subete o herasu koto ga dekiru
Translation:  May the flames of calamity reduce all to ashes
Kanji: ????????????????????

Release Command Icelandic
Saying: Mega loga ógæfu draga allt til ösku
Translation:  May the flames of calamity reduce all to ashes
Shikai appearance

Middle
Junko Gekido (Pure Rage) Junko_12

Upon Using Shikai, The sealed blade, ignites into fire then explodes all around Junko.
The fire from the explosion goes back to her blade and forges flamberge bastard sword that is three feet in length and can be one handed or two handed.
The fire from the explosion also goes to her left arm to form a full huscarl round shield, when used would protect upper and lower chest/back depending if its on the shield arm or on her back.

The wavy *Flame* style blade allows the blade to cut very well since the force of the swing is on a smaller impact point and the sword has a nastier impale since the wavy style can make the wound wider and it saves weight on the sword.(better cutting/stabbing potential with less weight then a normal bastard sword.)

Both the sword and the shield have moderate spiritual density for the sword that means it power is more then its size lets on mean the attack harder then normal and defend easier.
(If the shield is used correctly it increases her defense a lot more then just having a sword.)

flamberge bastard sword:

full huscarl round shield:

Shikai Abilities: (Limit 6)

--Passive Abilities--
~Increased natural strength by 1 Stat.~:

--Basic Abilities--
~Dragons Descent~:

~Aspect of Níðhöggr~:

--Advanced Abilities--
~Draconic steam~:

~Dragons bombardment~:

~Flamming Curtain~:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bankai~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bankai Name
Release Command Japanese:
Saying:
Translation:
Kanji:

Release Command Icelandic:
Saying:
Translation:  
Bankai Appearance
Far Right
Add this as a Helmet, with a hole for her hair to come out of at the back.
http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2014/197/6/f/black_and_gold_dragon_helmet_by_azmal-d7qxwjd.jpg
Upon Using Bankai  (What happens after she says her Release Word)

Bankai Abilities: (Limit 6)
--Passive Abilities--
~Increased natural Strength and Endurance Stat by 1~:

--Basic Abilities--
~Dragons Descent~:

--Advanced Abilities--
~Dragons Hellstorm~:

~Níðhöggr Damanation~:
--Superior Abilities--
~Scales of Níðhöggr~:

--Ultimate Ability--
~Níðhöggr Invocation~:

~Trivial~

:Likes:hording books like a dragon:
:Dislikes: fake Friends:
:Favorite foods:Spicy noodles and meat:
:Least Favorite foods:Salad:
:Theme song:pending:

Last edited by Junko Gekido on Thu May 21, 2015 2:42 am; edited 61 times in total
Junko Gekido
Junko Gekido

Character sheet
Reishi: 700
Stats::

Back to top Go down

Junko Gekido (Pure Rage) Empty Re: Junko Gekido (Pure Rage)

Post by Kirino Yamazu Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:28 am

Looks good so far, Pm me when its completed for a full review!
Kirino Yamazu
Kirino Yamazu

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloysius Koehler Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:01 pm

Looks to be copied over from the old site, so approved for now. When you change it, make sure to update that you need it re-approved, as well as listing what you changed.
Aloysius Koehler
Aloysius Koehler

Male Posts : 64

Character sheet
Reishi: 900

Back to top Go down

Post by Junko Gekido Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:08 pm

Aloysius Koehler wrote:Looks to be copied over from the old site, so approved for now. When you change it, make sure to update that you need it re-approved, as well as listing what you changed.

Will do!

Just need to finish a few things, finished (like bankai), and am getting a new picture soon.

Her background and personality has been read done.
Shikai had been remade from scratch based off the old one *same concept, but typed out differently as i didn't have the original version*

Am just curious what am going to do with her tech sheet :/
Junko Gekido
Junko Gekido

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Junko Gekido Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:27 pm

Left to right

Sealed   Shikai   Bankai

Now i just need to start writing my bankai stuff

(imagin hosting is sad, the picture way more high rez then what I can show yeah...)
Junko Gekido
Junko Gekido

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Junko Gekido Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:33 pm

Added Bankai Draft one!
Junko Gekido
Junko Gekido

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Junko Gekido Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:00 am

Awaiting feedback and Approval

Strengths and weakness are now defunk as per new game rules

I have Question about first forms first power
#1 Increased natural strength (Passive)
Increased natural strength by 1.4x

Would this still be a thing in the new system?
Junko Gekido
Junko Gekido

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:41 am

The answer is yes, you can.

As stats are required to be listed in character sheets, and it no longer scales from 1 to 5, you may think it cannot. However, every stat point is equivalent to 100 reishi. By boosting a stat by 1.4x, or 40%, you are adding 40 reishi to that stat point.

Put simply, if you had a strength stat of 5, which is 500 reishi, with that passive, it would be boosted to 700.

That does mean it needs some balancing tweaks obviously, as adding two stat points is a bit much for a shikai passive.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://bleachrebirth.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Junko Gekido Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:36 am

Ok so i could go ahead and turn my shikai passive  into a Stat instead of a percentage.And just now i would just say  +1 to Strength Stat.Thoughts?

doesnt seem powerfull enuogh for a shikai passive this way thuoght ..hmmmmm
Junko Gekido
Junko Gekido

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Junko Gekido Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:19 pm

Updated Shikai Passive

#1 Increased natural strength (Passive):

Will updated Shikai and bankai format to fit template later today

sheet updated to match template awaiting approval!
Junko Gekido
Junko Gekido

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloysius Koehler Sat May 02, 2015 3:00 am

Okay, so, I went through your abilities, and it's kind of hard to get the points I need to see. You're too wordy on your ability descriptions, and it's made all the worse with the spellchecker being quite evil, so I'd like you to trim them down to something more manageable.

Now, I'll break it down by abilities:

Shikai Passive: Good. It's in my opinion that a +1 stat boost as a passive is alright. Any more and it would require a drawback to balance it.

--
Shikai Warming Aura:

--
Shikai Nidhoggr:

--
Shikai Solar Flare:

--
Bankai Nidhoggr:

--
Bankai Armor:

--
Bankai Warming Aura:

--
Bankai Solar Flare:

Overall, you're doing alright so far. It needs cleanup first, for me to delve deeper. But what seems to be the heart of your problem with how wordy your descriptions are at times, especially solar flare, is that you keep trying to put in variable accuracy, ranges, damage outputs, and so forth. And then describing those in acute detail, when that's not really called for.

I'd reduce your use of variable features like that as much as you can. Not every attack ability has to have variable ranges or damage outputs. But if you're going to insist on using such, do it like so.

"The flare has a range of 50 to 75 meters, with a powerful burning effect, and can detonate with an area of effect ranging from 5 to 15 meters. These factors both depend on how long the tech has been charged for, and their stamina cost increases accordingly."

Done. Easy. One paragraph, covers all the variables, says what determines them, and says that stamina drain scales with its power. No mess, no fuss.

With the first paragraph or two describing what happens in the ability and what it looks like, and the third wrapping the mechanics of it up nicely, you have a good ability all set to go and easy to judge.

I do not want to see any of these abilities go over four paragraphs long without a good reason. There is simply no way you cannot trim them down to that amount.
Aloysius Koehler
Aloysius Koehler

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Junko Gekido Sat May 02, 2015 4:51 am

Updated based on feed back

Changed Inferno Flare to Flash Flare redid its description to fit based on feedback

Solar Flare is new Bankai only ability

Adjusted Warming Aura wording Adjusted Bankai version to match progression.

Adjusted Bankai Armor with differnt damage amount added first version of Backwash/bleed thruogh Damage to armor. Waiting feedback on that.

Junko Gekido
Junko Gekido

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloysius Koehler Sat May 02, 2015 5:04 am

Ya stole my flare! So hurt! Razz

Anyway, this is vastly better already. You could've gone more with Solar Flare, didn't have to cut that much, but I'm not complaining. It works.

Warming Aura is good so far. I'll see if any other admins disagree firstly though.

Bankai armor is looking good. I like the numbers on that. Good judgement there with your choices.

Nidhoggr is looking good as well. Before I thought Malice Strike was a separate part of the ability that did something else. Now I see I was completely off.

Flash Flare is good, though I feel silly for saying that. You stole the second paragraph from me pretty much. Razz

Now, you have 2 free ability slots for your shikai and bankai each. You can use those up if you wish.
Aloysius Koehler
Aloysius Koehler

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Junko Gekido Sat May 02, 2015 5:08 am

i liked it ur flare very much ! and i found i couldn't word it any different! Smile

I will mawl over 2 more powers for each form but its good that i got these ones sorted
Junko Gekido
Junko Gekido

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloysius Koehler Sat May 02, 2015 5:09 am

Yeah, these should be good. Anything more would be minor changes or questions from other staff members.
Aloysius Koehler
Aloysius Koehler

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Junko Gekido Sat May 02, 2015 1:49 pm

Change log
Shikai
Added Dance of Fire
Added Malice strikers Fire Lance

Bankai
Added Fire Gateway
Removed Solar Flare added Supernova
Added Ultimate ability ~Níðhöggr's Armageddon "Malice Striker"

Finished Tech sheet custom powers
2.Flowing Dragon (Basic Level):
3.Charging Dragon (Basic Level):
2.Flowing Dragon (Advanced Level):
3.Charging Dragon (Advanced Level):
1.Flowing Dragon (Superior Level):
2.Charging Dragon (Superior Level):
https://bleachrebirth.canadian-forum.com/t49-level-and-tech-sheet-of-junko-gekido

Awaiting Review.

Last edited by Junko Gekido on Sun May 03, 2015 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Junko Gekido
Junko Gekido

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirino Yamazu Sun May 03, 2015 5:54 am

looks good to me APPROVED Dont forget to make a comment in the Tournament thread so i know who all is in
Kirino Yamazu
Kirino Yamazu

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloysius Koehler Sun May 03, 2015 6:07 pm

So I reviewed your new abilities. So far so good, up until Fire Gateway in your Bankai.

Teleportation of any sort is not normally permitted within combat. So that's an immediate no.
Aloysius Koehler
Aloysius Koehler

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Junko Gekido Mon May 04, 2015 3:40 am

I willl need to make a new skill for that spot then I will ponder
Junko Gekido
Junko Gekido

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Junko Gekido Mon May 04, 2015 7:30 am

Reason for changes
I felt Junko was all over the place, I looked her over again and made her into more of a Beastmaster Tank Using her defence and her Beast to confuse and overwhelm the enemy and Asorb and thwart the enemies attacks to get in and deliver the crushing blow.

Her core abilities like Malice striker Flash Flare The armor  Warming Aura are all there just renamed and polished up.    Dancing Fire fire-gate way    Fire Lance and supernova where removed. I considered them thought process that have now lead me to my new idea's for Junko.

I added and effect that will turn Junko into a Damage over time/debuffing fighter
I will not be redoing anymore abilies as I like them all now, its just minior balancing that shall be done now: Mainly I need feedback on Reshi burn.  I did these changes as i had a theme with Firegateway but now since thats a no go, this is my new idea:D Tell me what you guys think!

Effect Reshi Burn:
Opponents under the effects of Reshi Burn have a harder time collecting reshi to attack with as the Fire is using their Reshi as fuel and weakens attacks by 25% for the duration of the burn, This only effects reshi based attacks, the only way to put it out is to let it fizzle and die, this burn effect would also deplete their reshi that they would otherwise use to attack with making them do less damage/and more tired over time. (another way of explaing what the 25% attack debuff does..in reality)

Change log
Removed Dancing Fire
ADDED Skikai Dragons Descent
Added Skikai ~Flamming Curtain~:
Renamed Skikai Warming aura to ~Draconic steam~:
Renamed skikai ~Níðhöggr the dragon aka Malice Striker~ to ~Aspect of Níðhöggr~:
Renamed Shikai Flash Flare to ~Dragons bombardment~:

Removed Surpernova
ADDED Bankai Passive ~Increased natural Strength and Durability Stat by 1~:
ADDED Bankai Dragons Dive (Bankai's Dragons Descent )
ADDED Bankai ~Dragons Hellstorm~:(Bankai's ~Dragons bombardment~: )
Renamed Bankai Armour *name pending* to ~Scales of Níðhöggr~:
Renamed Bankai ~Advanced Níðhöggr the dragon aka Malice Striker~ to ~Níðhöggr Damanation~:
Renamed Bankai ~Níðhöggr's Armageddon Malice Striker to ~Níðhöggr Invocation~:
Junko Gekido
Junko Gekido

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Junko Gekido Tue May 05, 2015 4:52 am

Updated reshi burn after talking with Jason
changed ~Níðhöggr Damanation ranged from 200 to 50 meters
Changed All of Níðhöggr's forms damage system to the following

Níðhöggr'
He will be treated the same way Junko would be treated when taking damage in this case he is a fire aspect and will be treated as such.

Níðhöggr Invocation
can withstand many attacks depending on the strength of the opponent, it varies between if they are weaker, equal, or more stronger then Junko at the time.He will be treated the same way Junko would be treated when taking damage, its just, its is a Dragon....and not a fleshy soul like soul reaper thing.

ready for look over and approval!
Junko Gekido
Junko Gekido

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Junko Gekido Tue May 05, 2015 6:29 am

Updated ~Scales of Níðhöggr~: as per Jasons request

awaiting approval
Junko Gekido
Junko Gekido

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachio Tue May 05, 2015 6:50 pm

Junko, you have two scales of nidhoggr in your bankai.

Remove one, and the one with the HP system should stay, just add a note that says the numbers change according to power levels and other circumstances.

Lastly, make sure it is superior ranked. Also change Draconic Steam to advanced.

Afterwords, you should be fine.

Approved 1/2 as soon as you do what I ask.
Sachio
Sachio

Character sheet
Reishi: 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Junko Gekido Wed May 06, 2015 4:35 am

Sachio wrote:Junko, you have two scales of nidhoggr in your bankai.

Remove one, and the one with the HP system should stay, just add a note that says the numbers change according to power levels and other circumstances.

Lastly, make sure it is superior ranked. Also change Draconic Steam to advanced.

Afterwords, you should be fine.

Approved 1/2 as soon as you do what I ask.

done

1/2 approval
Junko Gekido
Junko Gekido

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby rose Wed May 13, 2015 1:13 am

2/2 approved
Ruby rose
Ruby rose

Character sheet
Reishi: 1000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down