Bleach: Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A long time coming
by Calcifer Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:29 pm

» Calcifer St.Clair
by Calcifer Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:26 pm

» Chara St.Clair
by Chara Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:11 pm

» Ashes, ashes, we all fall....
by Kirino Yamazu Wed May 31, 2017 2:00 am

» Broken Promises on Sunday..
by BloomingLove Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:19 pm

» Red painted White rose
by lonewolvernsoul Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:55 am

» Silence in Death
by Alessandra Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:06 am

» Takusen II: The Revampening!
by lonewolvernsoul Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:58 am

» Sachio Koizumi
by Sachio Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:30 pm

» Just another interuption
by Asuna Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:07 am

Top posting users this month
No user

Crazy day of training

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Crazy day of training Empty Crazy day of training

Post by Miyoko Tue May 12, 2015 11:18 pm

Miyoko finishes another boring day at the academy, still thinking on what Captain Asuna had said to her the day before, but more focused on what kind of "Special training" the Captain had in mind for her.

"I wonder what she has planned for us Tsubaki, I hope it's some new kind of Kido, or some messy new sword style... Oh Tsubaki I wonder where shes going to be having us do this training. Let's head over and she where shes at." Miyoko readies herself for a long afternoon of training by grabbing a spare uniform, and some extra tools to maintain her Zanpakuto after it's over.

Miyoko sets off back to the squad 5 barracks to look for the Captain.
"Tsubaki, can we please.. not barge in when the Captains half dressed again..." Miyoko says with a small hidden grin. "At least... can you not trick me into yelling something like that again as we leave..." Miyoko adds while her cheeks turn red.

Off Miyoko goes back to Captain Asuna's office.
Miyoko
Miyoko

Character sheet
Reishi: 200
Stats::

Back to top Go down

Crazy day of training Empty Re: Crazy day of training

Post by Asuna Tue May 12, 2015 11:44 pm

Asuna was sitting at her desk as usual, her Captains Haori on.
looking at reports, of happenings both in seireitei and the human world.
her sword was sheathed on her lap but everyone in the barracks knew she was not in the happiest of moods today.

She was alot more aware, this time as she was not deep in thaught.
"come in miyoko" she said at the door as the young student aproached.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet
Reishi: 1000

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyoko Wed May 13, 2015 12:24 am

Miyoko opens the door to the Captains office, a bit nervous after hearing some of the lesser squad members talking, and seeing their faces as they noticed her walking towards the Captains office.
"Uhh.. Yes Ma'am." Miyoko responds quickly and enters the room, closing the door behind her she whispers towards the bag with the skull at her side. "Look she seems to be fine Tsubaki, lets try to be on her good side today."

Miyoko walks near the center of the room, and stands in attention. "Miss Asuna, we are here for training"
"...If you have aren't in a bad mood that is..." Miyoko says quietly without thinking.
"Tsubaki, stop it, now is not the time to be making fun of people!" Added as she notices what she had just said.
Miyoko
Miyoko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed May 13, 2015 12:33 am

Asuna looked up from the paperwork and grabbed a letter quickly folding it up and stuffing it into an envolope.
"so you decided to show up today"she said as she herself stood up.

"come follow me, i must deliver this letter to junko's room"she said as she stepped out into the main hallway and slid the letter under the door a few doors down.

"today im going to test you, to your breaking point" i hope you dont fear seeing your own blood because you may see plenty of it today." she said calmly as she walked without looking behind her.her captains haori flapping in the wind as she walked.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyoko Wed May 13, 2015 1:02 am

"Junko? Is he my training partner?" Miyoko asks while following behind the captain.

"Where will we be training Captain, and what are we going to do?" Miyoko asks eagerly of the Captain.

"Tsubaki, see? I told you she wasn't in such a bad mood, you were just seeing things again."Miyoko whispers to Tsubaki.
Miyoko
Miyoko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed May 13, 2015 1:13 am

"no, i will be your partner today." Asuna said as she continued her walk. "junko is being assigned a mission, that is all"
Asuna headed to her hidden training foyer, before stopping at the small basin.
"put your belongings somewhere safe" she said as she turned to face miyoko.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyoko Wed May 13, 2015 1:33 am

Nodding Miyoko places her bag against the wall towards the end of the room, and moved towards Asuna.

"So this is a test to gauge what I can do? If so, that makes me happy, it will be much better then the child level fighters at the Academies sparring grounds, it's hard time find other students willing to spar with me... Most of the ones that do, don't put up much of a fight." She proclaims happily.

Miyoko moves towards Asuna, stretching her body along  the way. She comes to a stop about 10 meters from the Captain and lets out a deep breath. Wearing a smile she watches for what the Captain does next.

"Tsubaki, this is going to be fun just you watch." She says to the skull hanging by her sash.
Miyoko
Miyoko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed May 13, 2015 1:42 am

"are you ready?" asuna said but followed up before miyoko cound answer "BEGIN!" she said as she took an instep and shunpoed directly in front of miyoko not even bothering to unsheath her sword she attempted to slam the bottom of her zanpakuto's handle into miyoko's midsection.
"not all attacks need to be a kill" asuna said as she attempted the strike "a few small cuts will bleed better than a sing gash!"
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyoko Wed May 13, 2015 1:57 am

Miyoko only had chance to open her mouth before feeling a deep pain in her stomach, with force enough to move her back several feet.

Coughing, Miyoko grabs at the pain with her left hand, and reaches for her Zanpakuto with her right hand in a delayed reaction to what she just saw, and felt. Miyoko thinks to herself "I just saw her standing there, then I get nailed, and shes right in front of me." Righting herself, and readying herself for the next attack Miyoko remarks. "Ouch. Yeah... this is going to be much more fun then the Academy."
Miyoko
Miyoko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed May 13, 2015 1:59 am

Asuna took a step back. drawing her blade slowly, the long daikatana shined in the light.

"show me what you got" she said
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyoko Wed May 13, 2015 2:08 am

Taking a deep breath to suppress the pain, Miyoko steps towards the Captain with her right foot, Miyoko attempts to land a slash across her opponents legs.

"Let's try slowing her down a bit Tsubaki."
Miyoko
Miyoko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed May 13, 2015 5:06 pm

Asuna flourished her blade to parry the strike before insteping towards miyoko bringing a weak slash down aimed at her thigh.

"do not hesitate, do not show mercy, strike swiftly, and draw blood with every strike miyoko!" asuna said as she pulled her blade just enough that if it connected it would barely cut
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyoko Wed May 13, 2015 7:49 pm

Rotating her Zanpakuto downwards, Miyoko attempts to parry the strike, but fails to move quickly enough. Continuing the rotation of her sword she tries to land a downward strike towards the collar bone.

"Tsubaki, we need a new plan.." Miyoko squeaked out as she felt the small cut.
Miyoko
Miyoko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed May 13, 2015 8:00 pm

Asuna twisted s quickly to avoid the strike at her collar bone. before thrusting towards the young woman's side.
"you will be fighting people several times stronger than you in your future, you must turn their strength into your strength, their confidence into your weapon."
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyoko Wed May 13, 2015 8:12 pm

"No time Tsubaki, sorry." Miyoko says as she steps sideways a little attempting to only leave herself with a small cut instead of a sword in to side. While doing this motion, she moves her blade to chest level and preforms a cross slash attempting to land a small blow.
Miyoko
Miyoko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed May 13, 2015 8:52 pm

asuna leaned back to avoid the strike however the young girls blade ripped its way through her kimono just under her breastline leaving a small scarlet trail behind it.
"not bad" asuna said as she instepped bringing her knee up towards the young shinigami's midsection
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyoko Wed May 13, 2015 9:00 pm

"See Tsubaki, I told you we couldn't keep avoiding it if we wanted to do more then just get sliced like a melon."Miyoko said out of excitement. Miyoko went on to take a step forward with her right foot, and attempted to land an upward strike to her targets left thigh.

Miyoko
Miyoko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed May 13, 2015 9:08 pm

asuna smiled as she braught her blade down to halt the advancing blade removing one of her hands from the handle of her sword and lunging out with a uppercut aimed at miyoko's chest.

"your entire body is a weapon, not just your sword." she said
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyoko Wed May 13, 2015 9:23 pm

"What the f~...!" Miyoko's eyes widen as she gets hit.
She removes her left hand from her sword, placing it over Asuna's grasping the captain's hand, attempting to move it down to Miyoko's waist in a rotating motion (which would lock out the captains arm while bending her over, facing away from Miyoko, with Miyoko bracing the locked arm against her waist.)
Miyoko
Miyoko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed May 13, 2015 9:49 pm

Asuna could feel herself being forced into the arm lock she immediately used her legs to jump up and roll over to release stress on the arm , while at the same time sliding her diakatana around to miyoko's backside attempting to allow the momentum of her jump to inflict a small cut if sucsessful
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyoko Wed May 13, 2015 10:02 pm

Miyoko chuckles "Well aren't you a light footed fighter"

Miyoko firmly holds the Captains hand at her waist. Bending her knee to the ground, trying to pull the captain off balance, doing so Miyoko will receive the cut along her back and to her shoulder.
Miyoko
Miyoko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed May 13, 2015 10:07 pm

"movement equals survival" asuna said simply as she attempted to slam her shoulder into the young girls chest. at the same time hooking her leg behind miyoko's to destroy her balance
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyoko Wed May 13, 2015 10:14 pm

Miyoko moves her right arm into the way to absorb some of the impact of the captains shoulder. Falling to the ground she knees between the captains legs, trying to launch the captain over her head so she can avoid such a situation.
Miyoko
Miyoko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuna Wed May 13, 2015 10:33 pm

asuna could feel the knee coming up towards her groin as she moved her blade to intercept it by aligning her blade with the knee. to force miyoko to pull the knee back or risk cutting herself again.
"cover your exposure, and deceive you opponent into making mistakes" asuna said.
Asuna
Asuna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyoko Thu May 14, 2015 12:59 am

Miyoko rotates the captains hand behind Asuna's back trying to force her to move the blade away from her knee before they land.

Miyoko whispers into the captains ear "Your hands are so soft, it's a shame it may feel rather numb for awhile after we are through."
Miyoko
Miyoko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: