Bleach: Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A long time coming
by Calcifer Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:29 pm

» Calcifer St.Clair
by Calcifer Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:26 pm

» Chara St.Clair
by Chara Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:11 pm

» Ashes, ashes, we all fall....
by Kirino Yamazu Wed May 31, 2017 2:00 am

» Broken Promises on Sunday..
by BloomingLove Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:19 pm

» Red painted White rose
by lonewolvernsoul Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:55 am

» Silence in Death
by Alessandra Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:06 am

» Takusen II: The Revampening!
by lonewolvernsoul Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:58 am

» Sachio Koizumi
by Sachio Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:30 pm

» Just another interuption
by Asuna Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:07 am

Top posting users this month
No user

Missing Soul Reapers:Winding Down

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Missing Soul Reapers:Winding Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Soul Reapers:Winding Down

Post by Alessandra Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:57 pm

alessandra could feel the shinigami close in. but she knew she couldn't do anything with this many people around so she went and grabbed a magazine with a large military grade sniper rifle on the cover. she began flipping through it before stepping inside of the shop to sit down and read after she paid for it.

Alessandra

Character sheet
Reishi: 350
Stats::

Back to top Go down

Missing Soul Reapers:Winding Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Soul Reapers:Winding Down

Post by Junko Gekido Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:26 pm

Junko slipped in and approaching the Quincy, knowing that being in public that combat would not break out, she walked up to the Quincy and smiled, and with concern "Are you feeling ok, young Quincy?"

Junko looked around making sure the Quincy could reply without making it look like the girl was talking to herself
Junko Gekido
Junko Gekido

Character sheet
Reishi: 700

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:40 pm

"hello junko... i see your one of them.." alessandra muttered in such a tone that it appeared she was just reading out loud.

she didnt raise her eye's nor her gaze but kept focus on the american cheytac m200 that she was lookign at in her magazine.
Alessandra
Alessandra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Junko Gekido Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:43 pm

A Soul reaper yes,..........  Junko decided to cut to the point, "Why did you risk your life?"
Junko wanted to know how this Quincy is, the person, not just the powers.
Junko Gekido
Junko Gekido

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:50 pm

"wouldent have been the first time." she said looking at the price tag of the rifle. she kept it short to try to avoid the question.
Alessandra
Alessandra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Junko Gekido Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:02 pm

Junko shook her head, "you don't owe me anything, but you would have died last night, which would have upset my captain."

Junko voice showed heavy concern, not in a overbearing way but in a way that a soul reaper would even remotely care about a Quincy, Junko really cared as if she wasn't a soul reaper at all and as if the war never happen.
Junko Gekido
Junko Gekido

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:08 pm

"captain...." Alessandra said. "another murderer you mean" is all she said, though her voice had more of a disinterested sound.

she began writing down a phone number from the magazine, before getting up to leave.
Alessandra
Alessandra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Junko Gekido Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:16 pm

Junko seemling just appear in-front of the Quincy before she could go any further forward, "A new Captain, Both of us never looked at a Quincy with hostile intentions at all....we, were not apart of the war."
Junko Gekido
Junko Gekido

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:00 pm

"and how does that relate" alessandra said as she walked through the masses of people heading towards another store.

"i eliminate threats, that hollow was a threat so i shot on it."she said as she began to get irritated with the shinigami following her.
Alessandra
Alessandra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Junko Gekido Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:28 pm

Junko sighs, "it relates that my captain and I think you are rather useful, and that we do not hate Quinces."
and id rather prefer you lived."
Junko voice was warm and smooth.
Junko Gekido
Junko Gekido

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:37 pm

"and why is that?" Alessandra asked, though she still had a disintrested look.

she went into the next store and began looking at the clothes, stopping to check on shorts.
Alessandra
Alessandra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Junko Gekido Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:43 pm

Junko just walked through the class front at the store and continued talking to the Quincy, "Preparation" Junko puased a few before adding the rest and the fact we never interacted or seen a Quincy ourselves..
Junko Gekido
Junko Gekido

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:46 pm

"im a poor example of a quincy" alessandra said as her attention shifted to a table top that had more shorts on it.

"why are you here" she finaly asked
Alessandra
Alessandra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Junko Gekido Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:09 am

Junko eyes widen, "Poor? what you did to that hollow, should have not been possible with your current power level......" Junko nods, "Yes, i have studied, and am really here to make sure you are safe and to bring you to meet my captain as a guest"
Junko Gekido
Junko Gekido

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:42 am

"and if i decline.... what will you do shinigami? stab me in the back as i walk away?" alessandra said scornfully.
Alessandra
Alessandra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Junko Gekido Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:57 am

Junko shakes her head, "If I wanted you dead, I would have stay hidden and let the hollow kill you, why would i go through the effort just to stab you now?"

Junko paused and let that sink in but then she asked a question to the Young Girl "Do you want power Quincy," If the answer is yes then come with me and meet my captain, no harm shall come from us toward you."
Junko Gekido
Junko Gekido

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:07 am

"who is this... captain... and why do they want to meet a quincy such as myself, there are plenty others, stronger, faster and better suited for combat than i." alessandra asked though her tone suggested that she really wasn't interested in what the shinigami had to say, her attention was now focused on a table with large amounts of underwear of varius sizes and styles, she looked at a few pairs and disregarded them before moving on to a table with tank top style shirts.
Alessandra
Alessandra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Junko Gekido Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:47 am

Asuna Shiraiyuki Captain of Squad 5 is her name, and it does not matter what type of Quincy you are, you are Quincy and that is enough, you may think the others fight differently or better then you, but that is not the case when you fight your own way, no one can be better then what you have." Junko touched her sword handled gentally showing it as an example, "every soul reaper has a different power some better at other types of fighting then others, same with the Quincy, My captain will have a spot just for you"
Junko Gekido
Junko Gekido

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:52 am

after picking a shirt, Alessandra moved on to the register, completely ignoring the shinigami.

finaly after stepping out of the store she began heading to yet another store.

"whats in it for me" she asked
Alessandra
Alessandra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Junko Gekido Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:56 am

Junko easily kept following the Quincy "Power, friends, family, anything you want, you shall get, within reason of-course"
Junko Gekido
Junko Gekido

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:34 pm

"you and your captain clearly know nothing about me." Alessandra said as she walked to the side of junko.

"you can not give me what i desire" she said as she walked on.
Alessandra
Alessandra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Junko Gekido Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:04 am

junko just smiled "abit rash to think that no?, i see you have grown in power some alreayd, i know power and worthy pray is something you seem to like, why not talk to my leader and see for urself for sure, you can meet her and reguardless od ur choice leave freely. Junko frowned i cant quranity your saftey in this city if you choose not to come with me now, you have my offer, i sugggest atleast talkinmg with my capatain you may be surpised
Junko Gekido
Junko Gekido

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:58 pm

"my safety shouldn't be one of your concerns, i can take care of myself" alessandra simply replied. she was surprised that the woman didnt get the hint.
Alessandra
Alessandra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Junko Gekido Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:45 pm

Junko Just shrugs, "Last night told me otherwise, but the offer is always open, you know how to find me if you change your mind."

And with that Junko vanished with a shunpo out of sight.
Junko Gekido
Junko Gekido

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:49 pm

"that girl.. she can be so annoying" alessandra said as she huffed off in the opposite direction.
Alessandra
Alessandra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:09 am

Alessandra headwd once more back to the hotel, her night of hunting with cole had been uneventful however it was possible that there was fun to be had with that girl named junko.the girl while annoying was definitely entertaining to watch and she seemed to draw targets to her like a moth to flame
Alessandra
Alessandra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2