Bleach: Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A long time coming
by Calcifer Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:29 pm

» Calcifer St.Clair
by Calcifer Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:26 pm

» Chara St.Clair
by Chara Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:11 pm

» Ashes, ashes, we all fall....
by Kirino Yamazu Wed May 31, 2017 2:00 am

» Broken Promises on Sunday..
by BloomingLove Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:19 pm

» Red painted White rose
by lonewolvernsoul Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:55 am

» Silence in Death
by Alessandra Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:06 am

» Takusen II: The Revampening!
by lonewolvernsoul Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:58 am

» Sachio Koizumi
by Sachio Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:30 pm

» Just another interuption
by Asuna Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:07 am

Top posting users this month
No user

Patrolling

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Patrolling  Empty Patrolling

Post by Rizu Minamoto Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:46 pm

Rizu had spent a long time confined to her lab and, alternatively, training grounds. It had been a while since she had seen the world outside and taken the time to remain there, so she took it upon herself to patrol in the Rukongai. She had a lot on her mind and was finding her temper increasingly difficult to control, often taking her frustrations out on unsuspecting squad members and SRDI workers. Rizu had hoped a long walk and a distraction from her work might take the edge off.
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Female Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Patrolling  Empty Re: Patrolling

Post by Koga Wolf Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:35 pm

~Deep within the rukon district a man emerges from an allyway. "Such a peaceful day. hehe maybe we can change that. " Waving his hand a rift forms and slowly engulfs the district though seeming as if nothing happened time within the District has frozen as the past rips through the void placing an older version of the district in its place. ~

I raise my hand. "Release" The aura and reishi displacer deactivates as i make my presence known intentionally.
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Male Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:58 pm

Rizu's heart practically stopped as the entire air changed and the very district warped. She froze in place as a foul presence she knew all too well revealed itself. Not here... She turned towards the aura cautiously, still seeing nothing, biting back her nerves and anger bubbling in her veins. Rizu chose not to approach. She knew better this time.
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:18 pm

"hehe seems shes gotten a little more cautious..." I aim my palm at a small home a young girl playing clearly in my view from the window her mother doing dishes in the kitchen beyond. "Byakurai" The lightning arcs through the window and pierces the young womans heart and she lands on her daughter the blood pooling in her young lap. "hehe im sure that will get her attention. "I walk down the road slowly as people begin to hear the cries of the child.
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:28 pm

Hearing the cries, Rizu's stomach wrenched and she bit her lip. "Shit..." She clenched her hands into fists and took a deep breath. She thought better of running to the child. One way or another, he's going to get what he's looking for. Rizu growled in the back of her throat, frustrated. She shunpoed, appearing in the path of the man, saying nothing.
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:41 pm

"That's much more like it, My how you've grown" I grin and aim my hand at a young boy playing with a ball his blue eyes look up at me in fear. "I wonder if your any faster, Hadō #54. Haien"
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:48 pm

Rizu shunpoed in front of the child. "Bakudo 81. Danku. You didn't come here to hunt down children, Koga-t...." She silently broke off the honorific, her jaw clenching in anger. "I will come with you. Stop this." Her eyes were burning as she glared at him, still standing in front of the young boy.
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:56 pm

The hado hits the danku harmlessly as the boy looks up at you scared and awed. "Heh, No but i didn't come here for you either. not truly. I'm here because i heard you let a toy of mine free. and it seems it came to bite you in the rear. " looks coldly " I thought i told you not to mess with my things." I glare at you intensely. my reishi leaking out which is unusual for me. "I came to make sure no more of my...toys can possibly come back to haunt me. Especially not the Kaminari sōgu" I mutter to myself.
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:02 pm

"Toy?" Rizu was slightly confused, staring back at him cautiously, finding herself unsettled as his reishi leaked out and his aura became erratic for a moment. "Kaminari Sogu? Explain yourself." Rizu searched her mind for familiarity of those words, but couldn't come up with anything.
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:09 pm

pets "Just know if you get in my way ill kill you. but don't worry.. i'm sure that you'll be too busy to follow" as i walk away Three clones of shadow form each wielding a diffrent blade and of diffrent shades one blue, one red, one purple

The red one wields a Dao and look sat you with unbridled rage

The blue one wields twin Kamas linked by a chain his stair cold and uncaring.

The purple one wields a staff his eyes are shaded in darkness.
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:25 pm

Rizu froze, looking at each clone and back at Koga as he walked away. "Koga!" She yekled after him, infuriated and confused. "Dammit!" She grit her teeth, standing still as she looked over all 3 of the clones.
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:41 pm

The red clone attacks a trail of fire behind him as he dashes forward. the other two watch boredly.
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:22 am

"Sajo Sabaku!" Rizu bellowed, her right palm aimed towards the clone coming at her. A thick, powerful energy rope forms in her hand and shoots towards the clone to wrap him. "Tsuzuri Raiden." She muttered the hado, sending an electric shock through the rope.
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:32 am

The red clone is caught and struggles against the ropes as he is electrocuted the other two Jump over him and a slash of darkness and a crescent of ice fly towards you.
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:03 am

"Soren Sokatsui!" Rizu leaped into the air above the two clones and their attacks, a powerful, blue blast of kido energy hurtling towards them. She grit her teeth and stood quietly in the air, muttering quietly to herself, preparing her next attack. "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast...sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring...move and become the wind, stop and become the calm...the sound of warring spears fills the empty castle..."
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:46 am

They each stand up from the previous attacks agitated greatly. "Devils Grip " The purple clone Raises his staff and a shadow falls over you.
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:34 am

The shadow falls on top of Rizu, seemingly crushing her under its darkness; or so it appears. A small tattered piece of her shihakusho flutters to the ground as she reappears above her two opponents. "...Hado 63, Raikoho!" With her hand held above her head, a gigantic wave of yellow, lightning-like kido energy strikes down, aiming for her targets.
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:42 am

All three are wiped out in one strike as the young boy watches in awe.

Within the SRDI:

"Hmm That's annoying seems my toys have been tampered with quite alot and the lock was changed," sighs. "guess ill have to wait for her to come after me." grins and puts on one of my old Haoris.
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:53 am

Rizu huffed and brushed her hair from her eyes as she landed back on the ground. She shunpoed towards the SRDI and Koga's aura as quickly as she could, stopping in the doorway cautiously. As she looked up at Koga, her chest tightened with rage. "You have the audacity to wear that haori? What right do you think you have?!"
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:24 am

Grins and waves his hand taking the same apperance as he had then before he left. "Well i am your captain after all Lt Rizu" you find your self without your Haori and a lt badge strapped to your arm
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:34 am

"Wh---" Her eyes widened as Koga's appearance changed right in front of her. He was exactly as she remembered him; exactly as he had looked when he left her behind. Looking herself over, her stomach flipped. This isn't real. It can't be. Rizu swallowed the rage in the back of her throat and glared back at Koga. "You...you left. You abandoned your duties as my Captain. You betrayed the Gotei 13 and above that, you betrayed me. This is not real. You are not my Captain."
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:37 am

"I betrayed you? I made you Rizuka chan, All you are is because of me" Smiles gently "Yet you still cant forgive me? "Ioffers my hand "I left you before but i will not again, come with me? we can accomplish many great things, we can change the world"
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:53 am

"Made me...huh..." Rizu's expression softened. "...Yeah. I guess...you did." A sad smile crossed her lips. "What I have become is largely due to your influence, that much is true." As he extended his hand, she recoiled in disgust. "Do you really think you've done me a favour? Do you not understand the suffering I've endured in your name? What more could we possibly accomplish, other than causing further suffering? I followed you blindly. Faithfully. Unconditionally. And all that I gained from such unwavering loyalty were scars and haunting memories. You must think I'm stupid." Her eyes narrowed as she tightly crossed her arms across her chest.
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:10 am

Smiles softly retracting my hand "Is that truly how you Feel LT? I have not done you any favors that is true, only helped you grow in a world of Morally grey. But you see I seek to end this Good vs evil nonsense. and you can help...no more suffering for anyone...especially Fukaku...after all he is the only one alive you have left...well only one you know of anyway." I i wave it off passively "You followed me because it was necessary. You vilify me to make sense of all that has happened..and i don't blame you...after all The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist." leans on my desk looking at you.
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:25 am

"Don't...don't use Fukaku to further your motives. You are the one responsible for his pain. You treated him like an animal, a...a...a science experiment! He was just a child!" Rizu's eyes were hot with tears as she screamed at him. She grimaced, speaking through clenched teeth. "I-is...is that all I am? A subject? Something to toy with for entertainment?!" She hammer punched the wall in anger, causing the point of impact to crack. "I was never your Lieutenant. I was a glorified pincushion. A living, breathing cadaver. I vilify you because you are deserving of it. Because you are damned and you have destroyed all that you've touched. You don't deserve my loyalty. I should kill you right where you stand."
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum