Bleach: Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A long time coming
by Calcifer Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:29 pm

» Calcifer St.Clair
by Calcifer Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:26 pm

» Chara St.Clair
by Chara Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:11 pm

» Ashes, ashes, we all fall....
by Kirino Yamazu Wed May 31, 2017 2:00 am

» Broken Promises on Sunday..
by BloomingLove Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:19 pm

» Red painted White rose
by lonewolvernsoul Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:55 am

» Silence in Death
by Alessandra Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:06 am

» Takusen II: The Revampening!
by lonewolvernsoul Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:58 am

» Sachio Koizumi
by Sachio Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:30 pm

» Just another interuption
by Asuna Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:07 am

Top posting users this month
No user

Patrolling

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Patrolling  - Page 2 Empty Re: Patrolling

Post by Rizu Minamoto Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:25 am

"Don't...don't use Fukaku to further your motives. You are the one responsible for his pain. You treated him like an animal, a...a...a science experiment! He was just a child!" Rizu's eyes were hot with tears as she screamed at him. She grimaced, speaking through clenched teeth. "I-is...is that all I am? A subject? Something to toy with for entertainment?!" She hammer punched the wall in anger, causing the point of impact to crack. "I was never your Lieutenant. I was a glorified pincushion. A living, breathing cadaver. I vilify you because you are deserving of it. Because you are damned and you have destroyed all that you've touched. You don't deserve my loyalty. I should kill you right where you stand."

Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:30 am

"And yet i live" looks at you. "I did care for you, you know." Grins "Like a niece...a daughter, Shame about Honjo...he was alwas....irrational. though i suppose you do take after him in that reguard"
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Male Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:38 am

"Don't fuck with me!" Rizu practically screeched her words and launched herself forward. She concentrated reishi into her left hand as she closed it into a fist, attempting to use Ikkotsu aimed for Koga's jaw.
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Female Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:41 am

Smiles as i kick off the desk and lean back avoiding the punch. "Im not after all you are my Snow princess." Smiles softly
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:51 am

Rizu's eyes burned and her reishi swirled around her faintly in black and white. She clenched her fists tightly, her hands shaking. "I am not your anything. I am nothing to you. You have made that clear time and again." Her skin crawled and ached, feeling as though it might leap from her body.
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:02 am

smiles "Your wrong, you were my greatest Invention ever " Grins wildly
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:10 am

His words caught her off guard, but served only to anger her further. "You really think you invented me?" Rizu spat her words, reaching for a hard cover textbook off of a desk and throwing it at him in anger. "Just because you are responsible for what I have become?! Don't give yourself undue credit. Your influence ended when you abandoned this squad."
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:14 am

Smiles "Oh but rizuka i did make you..just as i made Ayame Innin and Doki." I lean to dodge it
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:19 am

Rizu flinched. "You're lying." Her reishi continued to engulf her slowly, though despite her rage, her voice was dangerously calm. "You are so full of lies, do you even know the truth anymore?"
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:37 am

Chuckels. "Then how about a peek into the future? no tricks no lies just honesty?" Smiles "after all if you dont like what you see you can always kill me" Winks
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:45 am

Rizu paused quietly a moment, thinking. "What do you get out of this? Why should I trust you?" She scoffed, looking away. "And I don't need your permission to kill you. I don't need your permission for anything." She stared at Koga, searching his face for a hint of a lie before resigning. There was no use in trying to figure him out. He was a professional liar.
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:48 am

chuckles "I love that you are so much like me dear Rizuka. " Leans forward" i get nothing out of it which is rare im curious to see myself really.
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:54 am

Without a word of warning, Rizu grabbed Koga by the collar of his shihakusho and gripped it as tightly as she could. "I. Am. Nothing. Like you." Her eyes glowed angrily and her blood boiled. "I comply with this for curiosity alone. But if you try to trick me, this will be your end."
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:06 pm

Smiles "Think of me as a means to an end. " i raise my hand and a bright blinding light is emitted "Speculum tempore" You find yourself standing in the same office however you know something is severely different, the walls seem cracked and your desk has papers scattered yet they all have a tinge of yellow. you hear voices in the hall behind you.
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:54 pm

Rizu looked around her and got a sinking feeling in her stomach. Her office seemed as though it had been left abandoned, the years gone by clearly visible. As she heard the voices, she turned around and cautiously took a few steps towards the door.
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:08 am

You hear a thud followed by a crash as someone is thrown through the door. a man in a lt badge struggles to his feet and stares up at an older version of you wearing a blood red version of the Captains haori...however you realize it is not dyed red but soaked in blood.

Lt: "Rizuka Minamoto, you will not get away with what youve done here! I wi" his sentence is cut short as your blade pierces his throat.

"Shut up..." the future you eyes seem glossed as if she were not all there. "Rai...status report. "a marking on your forearm glows ."

Rai: "As you have instructed the explosives have been placed through out the rukon district and it should keep the shinigami preoccupied long enough for you to finish what you require." though older you recognize the voice as the young man you saved not long ago..
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:15 am

Rizu's blood ran cold as she watched the scene play out before her. "This...this isn't possible...I could never..." Unless you lose control... The hair on the back of her neck stood on end as she shivered at the thought.
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:23 am

The exoplosions go off in the distance however before you step foot into the room fukaku bars your path. " Rizu listen...this isnt you..snap out of it...."

You look at him blankly and raise your blade but hesitate. "Get out of my way.... Typheus...pretending to be him wont help...hes gone...they took him from me...they took all i had left so ill take ev..ry..thing..."

Typheus: shifts back to himself and looks at you "Rizu...would he want you to do this? to destroy everything youve created to make the world better and bring only suffering? "

Honestly...i dont care" You swipe your blade across his chest and ice forms in the wound slowly encroaching and consuming him turning him into a statue of ice.
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:39 am

Her knees weakened and she pressed up against the wall, a wave of nausea crashing down upon her. "Fukaku...he...no...this...this isn't...this couldn't happen...I...I wouldn't...Fukaku can't..." Her eyes welled up with blood red tears and she quickly wiped them away, her hands trembling slightly. "This isn't...this isn't reality. This...it's...it won't...it wouldn't..."
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:45 am

Your future self looks at you her eyes showing life but within you see only pure rage only barely contained under false apathy "You shouldn't be here..."
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:51 am

She pressed against the wall, surprised that she could be seen. Rizu looked at her future self with pleading eyes. "Please. Tell me what happened. It...can't be true..."
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:19 am

You hear soft cries next to you as a young girl around 15 sits curled in a corner yet somehow you almost didn't notice her.

Patrolling  - Page 2 Konachan-com-113643-akemi-homura-bow-braids-crying-glasses-mahou-shoujo-madoka-magica-purple-eyes-purple-hair-rain-ribbons-seifuku-tears-copy
Drops to a knee and opens my arms"come..." She hesitantly rises and runs to your arms hugging tightly "..i..i miss papa"
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:27 am

Rizu gasped softly in surprise, looking over at the girl. So they can't see me...who is this? She looked between herself and the girl and something clicked in the back of her mind. "Could she be...?" Her hands instinctively rest upon her stomach and her eyes welled up once more.
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:44 am

"I know..i do too...father...leaving me with a sister to take care of..." Your eyes calm down slowly "...maybe...maybe i shoudlnt go through with this after all..."
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizu Minamoto Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:53 am

"Sister? But that's not Serana..." Koga's words echoed through her head. 'The only one you know of...' Rizu shook her head, squeezed her eyes shut a moment and took a breath before looking on. She nodded, forgetting that she was, in essence, a fly on the wall. "Don't do anything rash..."
Rizu Minamoto
Rizu Minamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Wolf Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:57 am

A man appears in the towrway behind you and suddenly the bright light blinds you again. "welcome back"
Koga Wolf
Koga Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum