Bleach: Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A long time coming
by Calcifer Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:29 pm

» Calcifer St.Clair
by Calcifer Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:26 pm

» Chara St.Clair
by Chara Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:11 pm

» Ashes, ashes, we all fall....
by Kirino Yamazu Wed May 31, 2017 2:00 am

» Broken Promises on Sunday..
by BloomingLove Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:19 pm

» Red painted White rose
by lonewolvernsoul Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:55 am

» Silence in Death
by Alessandra Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:06 am

» Takusen II: The Revampening!
by lonewolvernsoul Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:58 am

» Sachio Koizumi
by Sachio Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:30 pm

» Just another interuption
by Asuna Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:07 am

Top posting users this month
No user

Leveling Guide and Stat System Update

5 posters

Go down

Leveling Guide and Stat System Update Empty Leveling Guide and Stat System Update

Post by Aloysius Koehler Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:43 am

Everyone is aware of the reishi system we installed in this post, or at least I assume everyone has. We're gonna make a slight change in it, to go with an update to the leveling system.

We're increasing the number of ranks from 18 to 22, which stops at 10k EXP and gives 3k reishi. This is currently the cap, but it will be increased as more people get higher and higher. Though I may decide to not name each and every rank at that point. I can only be so creative, and nobody trusts me to name things ever anyway. Razz

As for the stats and reishi system, every 100 reishi will no longer give you a stat point to spend on your combat stats. Only the ranks which give you stat points count for how many you have to spend. That being said, the number of awarded stat points has been doubled, from 10 to 20, especially in the first nine ranks of the leveling guide.

All character sheets, save for the ones at rank 1 still, or new ones that have adopted the stat system but haven't been approved yet, need to be changed accordingly. I can quickly reapprove character sheets as necessary to make it a painless endeavor. Just post that you've changed your stats, and I'll get to it shortly afterwords.
Aloysius Koehler
Aloysius Koehler

Male Posts : 64

Character sheet
Reishi: 900
Stats::

Back to top Go down

Leveling Guide and Stat System Update Empty Re: Leveling Guide and Stat System Update

Post by SintheReaper Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:29 pm

I am still working on my character and its not approved yet, now that I know that there has been some adjustments I want to see the leveling guide and stat system sheets if they are up (is still new here despite how long its been since I joined.)
SintheReaper
SintheReaper

Male Posts : 56

Character sheet
Reishi: 200

Back to top Go down

Leveling Guide and Stat System Update Empty Re: Leveling Guide and Stat System Update

Post by BloomingLove Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:21 pm

SintheReaper wrote:I am still working on my character and its not approved yet, now that I know that there has been some adjustments I want to see the leveling guide and stat system sheets if they are up (is still new here despite how long its been since I joined.)

Here's What You Might Need:
Fukaku's Class (Which is only slightly outdated because 100 reshi no longer equals 1 Spendable Stat Point.)
Attribute List Help

If you've already seen these, he just means the leveling system as been updated:
Leveling Character Info

(Hope this both helps, and the Admins are Okay with me adding this here.)
BloomingLove
BloomingLove

Character sheet
Reishi: 400

Back to top Go down

Post by SintheReaper Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:27 pm

This did help and thank you for posting the link to it, I'm not sure if mine is out of date or not now.
SintheReaper
SintheReaper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lonewolvernsoul Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:51 pm

(Other Account of BloomingLove)

You are welcome Sin. Because you haven't gotten the double approval yet, you should still be good. Unless you didn't follow the correct Level System, which I'd say you did since you already have the Character Sheet set up in your profile.

And if it makes you feel any better, Keyno had been waiting a long time to get his final approval as well. xD

Just be patient~.
lonewolvernsoul
lonewolvernsoul

Female Posts : 449

Character sheet
Reishi: 900

Back to top Go down

Post by SintheReaper Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:18 pm

Ah ok, well I hope more admins come on soon btu then again that's just me.
SintheReaper
SintheReaper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:14 am

best way to get in touch with an admin is to be in the chatbox, admins log in and check it from time to time
Alessandra
Alessandra

Character sheet
Reishi: 350

Back to top Go down

Post by SintheReaper Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:15 am

I'm on mobile ATM and my computer keeps logging me out when I try to use the chatbox
SintheReaper
SintheReaper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:17 am

it logs out every 15 mins unless you post something in the chat box
Alessandra
Alessandra

Character sheet
Reishi: 350

Back to top Go down

Post by SintheReaper Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:50 am

No, I mean the second my screen loads up on the home page it says that the chatbox is disconnected then if I go to my profile, it has logged me out
SintheReaper
SintheReaper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down